The Match Tickets Thread

cbrad NUFC
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Re: The Match Tickets Thread

Post by cbrad NUFC » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:30 pm

The Rock Lobster wrote:If our fans are paying hundreds to go over to the match £26 isn't really anything to complain about tbf. :bandit:
That is true but I think people were expecting the ticket to be a lot cheaper.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:44 pm

The Rock Lobster wrote:If our fans are paying hundreds to go over to the match £26 isn't really anything to complain about tbf. :bandit:
True but the fact we are being charged considerably more than the home fans is a bit annoying. We'll be lucky if we take more than 30 fans over. With the short notice of the match being just next week, having to pay over £200 for visas, return flights to Moscow won't be cheap and accommodation in Moscow won't be cheap either. Not to mention your European health insurance card isn't valid so you have to take out insurance as well. Then you have your match ticket and other expenses over there. It'll probably cost around £1k for the trip altogether.

dmitry_bakhtin
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by dmitry_bakhtin » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Is it possible to buy tickets online on away block for russian NUFC fans?

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:36 pm

dmitry_bakhtin wrote:Is it possible to buy tickets online on away block for russian NUFC fans?
Welcome <gent>

I didn't think we'd have any Russian Newcastle fans. To get a ticket you have to fill in an application form and email it to the Newcastle box office. Details of how to do it are here http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130227 ... 70_3091065" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dmitry_bakhtin
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by dmitry_bakhtin » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

"Applications from season ticket holders and members only"
Isn't it?

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Unfortunately the only way you can buy away tickets is if you buy a club membership. Since the pitch invasion at Darlington the club don't put away tickets on general sale any more, they are only available for season ticket holders and members.

5 Goals - Hesakmi
Prediction League Champion

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 pm

You can buy a membership for £25 though.
Ryan Taylor Over The Wall , Ryan Taylor Over The Wall!
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

ddrive
Shelvey's Precious

Post by ddrive » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 pm

If you live near the stadium or anywhere that sells Anzi tickets, I'd go there and ask

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Yeah that. Or maybe email the Newcastle box office (boxoffice@nufc.co.uk) and explain to them that you are a Newcastle fan based in Russia and want a ticket in the away end but you don't have a season ticket or membership since you live in Russia. Then maybe they will have some common sense and let you buy a ticket in the away end for this one game without having to buy a membership. I wouldn't bank on it though because it's rare the box office staff use common sense and see things from the fans perspective. However it's definitely worth a try emailing them.

dmitry_bakhtin
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by dmitry_bakhtin » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Thank you a lot)
I think that most of us will cooperate and make an informal Newcastle fan sector next to the official one :)

Whitchester Mag
Papiss Demba Cisse: My Own Personal Santa Claus
Papiss Demba Cisse: My Own Personal Santa Claus

Post by Whitchester Mag » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 pm

dmitry_bakhtin wrote:Thank you a lot)
I think that most of us will cooperate and make an informal Newcastle fan sector next to the official one :)
Good luck!

Love it how we have Russian toon fans <awe>
Twitter: @spenceh95

Blackbird
Shelvey's Precious

Post by Blackbird » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:48 pm

Do Anzhi home tickets go on sale as soon as it turns midnight or will it be 9am/10am when they're up?
Twitterer - @JackBlackbird_

Blackbird
Shelvey's Precious

Post by Blackbird » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:15 am

It's letting me view seats but not add them to my basket. Stupid website. Only single seats left in the corner, I see...

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:18 am

Blackbird wrote:It's letting me view seats but not add them to my basket. Stupid website. Only single seats left in the corner, I see...
That's because it's still on ST Holders sale only now, where only ST holders can book their own seat, or any other seat that doesn't belong to a ST Holder.

In the morning you'll find out that hardly any tickets have been sold anywhere in the ground, as people like to move away from their ST for cup games.

So nearly everything's still for sale, don't worry :)
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

Blackbird
Shelvey's Precious

Post by Blackbird » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:47 am

5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:
Blackbird wrote:It's letting me view seats but not add them to my basket. Stupid website. Only single seats left in the corner, I see...
That's because it's still on ST Holders sale only now, where only ST holders can book their own seat, or any other seat that doesn't belong to a ST Holder.

In the morning you'll find out that hardly any tickets have been sold anywhere in the ground, as people like to move away from their ST for cup games.

So nearly everything's still for sale, don't worry :)
So it'll be like 9am then? That's a relief. Thought it would have been pretty shocking for THAT many season ticket holders to have jumped on the Europa League bandwagon all of a sudden.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:49 am

Yeah it's doing the same for me. It lets me add them to by basket under my friends names (who are ST holders) but when I try and select to buy it on my own membership it won't let me so it looks like we'll have to wait until the morning until members can buy them. Not that it matters for me like because I won't be back up for the game anyway. If we make it through I'll be back up for both dates of the quarter finals so I can go to the home leg. Also I'm at home for the first leg of the semi final so hopefully we'll make it through and hopefully we'll be at home in the first leg so I can go to that as well.

Blackbird
Shelvey's Precious

Post by Blackbird » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:08 am

TJR_NUFC wrote:
Yeah it's doing the same for me. It lets me add them to by basket under my friends names (who are ST holders) but when I try and select to buy it on my own membership it won't let me so it looks like we'll have to wait until the morning until members can buy them. Not that it matters for me like because I won't be back up for the game anyway. If we make it through I'll be back up for both dates of the quarter finals so I can go to the home leg. Also I'm at home for the first leg of the semi final so hopefully we'll make it through and hopefully we'll be at home in the first leg so I can go to that as well.
I really hope if we do make it through that we're at home first. I get that teams would rather play away at first and get an away goal and stuff but I've got a feeling we'd get smacked 3-0 away and then there'd be no atmosphere at home.

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:53 am

<ok>

Blackbird
Shelvey's Precious

Post by Blackbird » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:16 am

<erk>

Still doing it. Gonna try again at 10am, if not I'm gonna ring up and sort it out.

Having a Good time
Lee Ryder? Pfft. Twitter is Mine.
Lee Ryder? Pfft. Twitter is Mine.

Post by Having a Good time » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:35 am

dmitry_bakhtin wrote:Is it possible to buy tickets online on away block for russian NUFC fans?
If you live near Moscow go to the office and ask about it
STv2 is now Sammy's First Touch