Your Player Ratings vs Hull (20/09/14)

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Your Player Ratings vs Hull (20/09/14)

Post by beardface » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Rate the players, leave a comment and they'll be collated for use in the TFI match report and database. The more people that leave ratings the better it will be. It's important that you don't exaggerate player ratings, if you do it defeats the purpose of us collecting the data, so be as objective as possible. Clearly ridiculous ratings aren't included, so giving undeserved 1s or 10s won't skew ratings. Also, use the order I've posted, as it's a lot harder to collect the data otherwise.

Don't just submit blanket ratings like "1 for everyone", the point of this is to rate individual performances.

Rate in multiples of 0.5 up to a maximum of 10 (7, 7.5, 8, etc). Anything else is rounded to the nearest .5 anyway.

Use this order. Please.

Krul -

Janmaat -
Williamson -
Coloccini -
Dummett -

Colback -
Tiote-

Sissoko -
Cabella -
Gouffran -

Riviere -

Cisse -
Ameobi -
Perez -

Pardew -

Use the order above.

For consistency, please try to rate players roughly along the lines of this scale. 1s and 10s should be extremely rare and only for performances that could be considered among the best/worst of all time or the absolute best/worst that could be done.
10 - A godlike performance, such as getting a hat-trick of goals/assists or being utterly dominant at the back. This should be a rarity.
9 - Outstanding performance.
8 - Very good performance.
7 - Good performance.
6 - High average.
5.5 - Average average. Use this as the baseline.
5 - Low average.
4 - Poor, perhaps with the occasional bright moment.
3 - Very bad, several mistakes with little to no redemption.
2 - Horrendous, almost as bad as it is possible to perform.
1 - Among the worst performances of all time. This should be extremely rare.

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Re: Your Player Ratings vs Hull (20/09/14)

Post by Toondes » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:00 pm

Krul -6

Janmaat -6
Williamson -6
Coloccini -6
Dummett -6

Colback -5
Tiote-9

Sissoko -7
Cabella -6
Gouffran -6

Riviere -5

Cisse -8
Ameobi -na
Perez -na

Pardew -6
# stolen from nufc.com :)

MultipleJesuses
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by MultipleJesuses » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:04 pm

Krul - 5

Janmaat - 5.5
Williamson - 5
Coloccini - 5.5
Dummett - 4.5

Colback - 4
Tiote- 7

Sissoko - 6.5
Cabella - 6
Gouffran - 6

Riviere - 4

Cisse - 9
Ameobi - 4.5
Perez - N/A

Pardew - 2 - Literally nothing has changed and he loses points for keeping Williamson and bringing Dummett back. The inclusion of Cisse doesn't help him in any way as he had no other choice and his other changes were too late and pointless.
Don't hinder the Trinder

ThrillerinAsprilla
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by ThrillerinAsprilla » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Krul -6

Janmaat -6
Williamson -6
Coloccini -6
Dummett -4

Colback -5
Tiote-8

Sissoko -7
Cabella -6
Gouffran -6

Riviere -5

Cisse -8
Ameobi -
Perez -

Pardew -4
Last edited by ThrillerinAsprilla on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cheik the room
Banned
Banned

Post by Cheik the room » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:07 pm

Krul - 3. Had little to do and when he did, didn't do it very well.

Janmaat - 6. Decent.
Williamson - 4. I wonder how many goals will be scored by his man before he is finally kicked out of our team.
Coloccini - 6. Much better today and nice to see him do a bit of actual captaining too.
Dummett - 4. Not really a footballer.

Colback - 4. Little influence and a few errors, one costly.
Tiote- 8. Hardly put a foot wrong and is so important to us. Can't understand people who slate him for not being Steven Gerrard when in possession.

Sissoko - 6. Decent today and brownie points for wasting that Hull kid.
Cabella - 5. Flicky, fancy but not really effective. Still can't understand what he brings that HBA doesn't.
Gouffran - 4. Would have been 2 if not for the assist, he really does offer nothing.

Riviere - 5. Feeding off scraps but all round play was average at best.

Cisse - 9. Seems high but really what a performance. Aswell as the goals his hold up play was fantastic, he looked confident and classy.
Ameobi - 6. Injected some pace, I don't rate him but he did okay today.
Perez - 5. Don't see how I can give him anything else.

Pardew - Has to be 3. Can't forget how turgid and lacklustre we were against a poor Hull City side at home. We didn't look like scoring. Yes Cisse rescued us, but performances like that week in week out WILL see us relegated. Not good enough and ultimately this was the worst possible result we could have got.
"Yeah, because when they shout go, go, go, go, take him on, take him on, you know, you, you can fly, you go and you try because it's a joy to play in front of our supporters."

Lidl
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by Lidl » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Krul - 6

Janmaat - 6.5
Williamson - 5
Coloccini - 6
Dummett - 5.5

Colback - 5
Tiote- 8

Sissoko - 6.5
Cabella - 5.5
Gouffran - 5

Riviere - 4

Cisse - 8
Ameobi - 5.5
Perez - 5

Pardew - 2 - Took ages to make subs, Cisse sub is hardly inspiring when he's the only proper first team striker on the bench.
If This Is How You Folks Make Art, Well That's f***ing Depressing

Get It On My Back You Slag!

The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Krul -6 - Nothing he could have done for either of the goals, i think all he did was pick the ball out of the net twice.

Janmaat -3 - So poor defensively, he's like Simpson except he like to get forward a bit more
Williamson -5 - Not as bad as last week but was caught ball watching for the 1st goal
Coloccini -6 - Better than last week but still has his moments
Dummett -1 - The guys' useless going forward and going back, why persist with someone who cannot do their job ( <whistle> )

Colback -4 - Average player, caught too many times on the ball
Tiote-9 - Impressive comeback, got around the pitch and made his presents felt. Good to have him back.

Sissoko -6 - Has his moments but then fades away or does something poor
Cabella -2 - What does this guy do? He reminds me of Denilson, all he does is step overs without beating his man and has no end product and was caught too many times on the ball. An awful buy at the moment!

Gouffran -5 - Probably the hardest he's worked in months, still doesn't have much of an impact on the game.

Riviere -1 - Cisse showed why he's utter garbage, our worst signing so far.

Cisse -8 - I'm glad he seems back to his old self, hopefully his goalscoring will continue, because i cannot see where else we'll get them from.

Ameobi -na
Perez -na

Pardew -3 - His Cisse sub has saved him today.

TommyToon
Big Joe's Hawaiian Shirt

Post by TommyToon » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Krul - 6 - Not at fault for goals and distribution was decent. A lot more short balls rolled out which led to us having so much possession in the first half.

Janmaat - 5.5 - Decent going forward but still gets caught out of position too much for my liking.
Williamson - 5 - Thought he handled some long balls half decently and the back 4 seemed to be more in synch than before. Still offers f*** all apart from height though.
Coloccini - 6 - Seemed really up for it today but he does have occasions of turning into David Luiz and careering off the half way line in pursuit of an opponent which I'd like to see him eradicating from his game!
Dummett - 3 - I really don't see what he brings to our team. He defends averagely and only has 2 passes (the short ball inside or the long ball up the line to the opposition right back). Looked unsure all day and didn't seem to have a good positional understanding with Colo.

Colback - 6 - I've been a fan of his all season and although he still ticked things over nicely today (we dominated the midfield for most of the game) there were some lapses in concentration that were in important areas like the first goal.
Tiote- 9 - Absolutely solid except for the one mistake that typically led to the second goal. That was the only thing he did wrong and even then he was trying to do the right thing but the execution was wrong. He was immense today.

Sissoko - 7 - He had really good moments and then really s*** moments... Not sure what else to say other than if he could pick out a final ball then he'd be such a talent.
Cabella - 6 - Probably an 8 in the first half but non existent in the second.
Gouffran - 6 - Was more attack minded today which was necessary but still can't quite find the end product and the runs in behind Riviere.

Riviere - 5 - Feel sorry for the lad. No runs in behind him so we're relying on him to be target man and runner at the same time. That said, he didn't hold it up brilliantly today and I don't think he fits the team in the style that we need.

Cisse - 10 - He actually delayed his run for his first which is worth a 10 alone!
Ameobi - 6 - Didn't really do much but showed intent which is more than Gouff I guess...
Perez - N/A

Pardew - 4 - Bailed out by Cissé, the starting line up needed a shake up to be honest and the coaching never changes.
I'm cycling 6 stages of the Tour de France in July 2018 to raise money for charity. If you'd like to sponsor me then please click the link in my user profile! Thank you!

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Krul - 5, Couldn't do much for either of the goals and had nothing else to do for the entire match.

Janmaat - 5.5, Offered a bit of attacking threat.
Williamson -5,
Coloccini -6.5, Some good defending and it was nice seeing him passionate again.
Dummett - 4, Caught out of position often and offers little offensively or defensively

Colback - 4, At fault for the goal and was sloppy in possession.
Tiote- 8, At fault for one of the goals but other than that he was fantastic. We've really missed him. So key to our play.

Sissoko - 6.5
Cabella - 5, I'm really disappointed by Cabella. He flatters to deceive so often. He gets a lot of possession does a needless bit of skill and we gain nothing as a result. Signs of some potential link up play with Riviere.
Gouffran - 6, Some good running, a good header on goal and got an assist. Looked more like the Gouff of old today.

Riviere - 4, He offers so little attacking threat. People say we don't have the players for a 4231 but Cisse scored two in less than 30 minutes. I do think he'd be better in a 442 so should either partner Cisse next time out or be benched.

Cisse - 9, He saved our game. He looked like the Papiss from 2 seasons ago. He could be vital to our season. I hope we have old Papiss back. <love>
Ameobi -
Perez -

Pardew - 4, A poor starting 11 which shows he hasn't learned from his mistakes. We played alright but we showed no signs of scoring until Cisse came on. A draw against Hull shouldn't be deemed a good result.

Obertans Magic Head
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Obertans Magic Head » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Krul - 7 Nothing much he could do about the goals.

Janmaat - 6 Hes great going forward but s**** at the back.
Williamson - 5.5 Meh
Coloccini - 5.5 Same as Willo
Dummett - 4 Honestly cannot believe hes back in the team. Haidara is twice the player.

Colback - 4 Half the player that Anita is. If Pardew didn't hate Anita Colback would be on the bench.
Tiote- 7.5 It was like actually having a midfield.

Sissoko - 7 Made some good runs, worked hard. So much better as AM/RM than CM.
Cabella - 6 tried to make thing happen, looks too weak.
Gouffran - 4 Dull and ineffective. Lost count of the number of times we attacked and he wasn't even in sight, so poor from a LW/ST.

Riviere - 3 Beginning to think hes s****.

Cisse - 9 What a difference a quality striker makes.
Ameobi - 4 s****, should have been Perez on instead of him since we already know Sammys s****.
Perez - N/A Pointless sub, far too late.

Pardew - 2 A draw with Hull f***ing city is not good enough. We looked clueless and incompetent (much like Pardew himself) for most of the match. Also, why the f*** does it take us soooooo long to take a f***ing throw. We take so long, allowing everyone to get marked before bothering to throw the f***ing ball to the opposition. Why not just throw the ball back to the nearest un-marked players feet and get on with the game. Every throw, we wait f***ing hours and then try and throw the f***er as far forward as possible and loose the ball. Why Pardew, why?

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Krul - 5.5

Janmaat - 5.5
Williamson - 4
Coloccini - 5.5
Dummett - 5.5

Colback - 5.5
Tiote- 7

Sissoko - 6
Cabella - 5.5
Gouffran - 2

Riviere - 4

Cisse - 8
Ameobi - n/a
Perez - n/a

Pardew - Pfft.

Apart from Tiote and Cisse when he came on no one did particularly well for me. Gouffran was awful today he should be dropped. Sissoko played better than he has been so far this season... not great, but a lot better than he has been.
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Minty Fresh
Laziness is for Pussies
Laziness is for Pussies

Post by Minty Fresh » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:18 pm

Krul - 5.5

Janmaat - 5.5
Williamson - 5.5
Coloccini - 7
Dummett - 5.5

Colback - 5
Tiote - 8

Sissoko - 6.5
Cabella - 4.5
Gouffran - 4

Riviere - 3.5

Cisse - 9
Ameobi -
Perez -

Pardew - 4.5 - Baffling that Haidara was dropped for Dummett again. Bit disappointed that Gouffran and Williamson kept their place in the team as well. Same old problem of being far too slow and static in possession. Having said that we did control the game and defended well for the most part. The Cisse sub changed the game but it was an obvious one to make so I don't think you can give Pardew much of the credit there.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:16 am

Krul - 6. Couldn't really do anything about the goals. Otherwise he didn't have much to do.

Janmaat - 6. He's pretty much the exact same play as Debuchy only he's a bit calmer and his crossing is better. Suspect defensively but effective attacking wise.
Williamson - 5. The first goal was a great finish but Jelavic shouldn't have been given the space to do that. Otherwise he was fairly solid.
Coloccini - 7. Back to the Colo of 2 years ago. Amazing difference in performance from one week to the next.
Dummett - 6. He did well by his usual standards. Haidara still edges it for me though.

Colback - 4. His worst game for us so far. He's probably been our best player up to this weekend but his passing and tackling was a bit off today. Made a massive error in the build up to Hulls first as well.
Tiote- 8. Ran the midfield. Put in a great performance.

Sissoko - 7. He's been absolute **** this season, hasn't looked like a footballer but like Colo he turned it round and was back to the Sissoko of old.
Cabella - 5. The potential is definitely there but he needs to bulk up as he's soft as s**** and can't handle the physicality of the premier league.
Gouffran - 5. Assisted the equaliser with a good header but otherwise he was too quiet.

Riviere - 3. Shocking. Cisse did more in about 20 minutes than he's done all season. He's never looked like scoring all season. The moment that summed him up was when he was breaking, running g down the middle, we had 3 v 2 in our favour, a man in front of him, a man in front of Cabella and Sissoko wide open. He took an age to pass the ball despite Sissoko screaming for it and he even made the wrong pass and gave it to Cabella who was marked and tackled. Would have been a goal if he played in Sissoko.

Cisse - 9. Rescued the game for us making a phenomenal impact from the bench. Looks like the Cisse of old.
Ameobi - 6. Enjoyed his directness, willing to run at people.
Perez - N/A. Should have been on earlier but that's not his fault.

Pardew - 3. Much better than last week but only drawing at home to Hull still isn't good enough. Anita should have played. Dropping Haidara was harsh considering he was loads better than Willow and Colo last week. Sooner Pardew goes the better.

Somebodys pinched my sombrero
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Somebodys pinched my sombrero » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:26 am

Krul - 6. no chance with either of the goals. I actually stood up and applauded the first.

Janmaat - 5 Better going forward than defending, but did little of either.
Williamson - 5.
Coloccini - 6.5. Seemed up for it
Dummett - 3. Howay man Alan. Just no......

Colback - 4. Costly error
Tiote - 7.5. Much better than last week

Sissoko - 6.5. Few decent runs yesterday. Put in a canny shift.
Cabella - 4.5. Needs to be a lot stronger. Expected much more from him.
Gouffran - 4. Pretty much anonymous. Good header across the box for Cisse's second.

Riviere - 3. Seen nothing from him in any game that he's got a chance of making it. Poor.

Cisse - 9. Looked much more of a threat when he came on. A real confidence booster for him.
Ameobi - 6. Fairly lively
Perez - N/A

Pardew - 3. Cisse saved the day for him. Delaying the inevitable.

Great support for Jonas. Strawberry corner atmosphere was decent.
Supporting the Toon since 1972.

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Krul - 6

Janmaat - 6
Williamson - 5
Coloccini - 5
Dummett - 4

Colback - 3
Tiote- 7

Sissoko - 6
Cabella - 5
Gouffran - 5

Riviere - 3

Cisse - 9
Ameobi - n/a
Perez - n/a

Pardew - 2

Diggerman
Pope's Goalposts

Post by Diggerman » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Krul - 6

Janmaat - 5
Williamson - 5
Coloccini - 7
Dummett - 6

Colback - 6
Tiote- 7

Sissoko - 6
Cabella - 6
Gouffran - 4

Riviere - 4

Cisse - 8
Ameobi - 6
Perez - 5

Pardew - 4

SandyNUFC96
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by SandyNUFC96 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:50 am

Krul - 5 - Nowt he could do about the goals really

Janmaat - 5.5 - Gets caught out at the back too often. Decent going forward though
Williamson - 5 - Unbelievable that he started after his shambolic performance against Southampton
Coloccini - 6 - An improvement on Southampton but that's not saying much
Dummett - 4 - Thinks he's Roberto Carlos

Colback - 4 - At fault for one of the goals
Tiote- 9 - MOTM, was everywhere and all our decent play came through him

Sissoko - 6 - Some decent runs
Cabella - 5 - Too weak, needs to toughen up
Gouffran - 5 - Meh

Riviere - 3 - Piss poor, rather have Shola up front

Cisse - 8 - Saved Pardews bacon...for now
Ameobi - 5.5 Injected some pace
Perez - N/A

Pardew - 3 - Looked devoid of ideas till Cisse came on