Palace Fans' Thoughts on the Match (LC)

Yacob
Laziness is for Pussies
Laziness is for Pussies

Palace Fans' Thoughts on the Match (LC)

Post by Yacob » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:11 pm

This week I headed back to CPFC BBS for the second time in a month, this time with a new set of questions:
1 – Where do you think you’ll finish this season? What about Newcastle in the Premier League?
2 – What do you think of Warnock's comments regarding the League Cup not being a priority and his plans to use it as a chance to give minutes to some players he hasn't seen yet?
3 – What young players could make an impact?
4 – Who is your most important player?
5 – How seriously are you taking the cup? Would you rather focus on the league?
6 – If your club was a footballer, who would it be and why?
7 – What do you think your chances of resigning Zaha permanently are and would you want him?
8 - How do you feel about the Pulis/Warnock situation? Were you happy with Pulis and is Warnock a suitable replacement?
9 – Although it seems okay at the moment, are you worried about Puncheon's relationship with Warnock? If it came down to it, who would you rather keep?
10 – Scoreline Prediction?
PalaceSi
1 – Where do you think you’ll finish this season? What about Newcastle in the Premier League?
We'll be battling it out in the bottom half along with 10 other teams. The PL looks very even this year compared to normal, i think everyones going to be beating everyone with very few teams dropping through the floor so it'll be a battle to the end. We've got a pig of a run in this year so i hope we don't have to play catch up at any point.

2 – What do you think of Warnock's comments regarding the League Cup not being a priority and his plans to use it as a chance to give minutes to some players he hasn't seen yet?
We have a lot of good players not getting a game so i reckon our second outfit is close to being as strong as the first.

Johnny Williams is very unlucky not be involved in the first team. It seems small players just don't quite have the physicality for the premier league so he doesn't get a look in which is a shame as he's a fabulous player and has come through the ranks.

For me Wilf is still going to be our class act this year.

This cup is a major chance of glory and personally i'd love to take it seriously. It also gives your squad players a chance to play and be match fit so i think its hugely beneficial for both league and cup for us to have a run in the cup this year. The only sad thing is that if you did win it and got in the Europa cup, that would be the kiss of death to a club like us.

No answer.

7 – What do you think your chances of resigning Zaha permanently are and would you want him?
We'd certainly want to have him here for as long as possible, we all love him to bits but it seems he still has his sights set on Man U, god knows why, i'd avoid it like the plague if it were me. I'm hoping he isn't so good here that manU want him back and then we can sign him permanently.

8 - How do you feel about the Pulis/Warnock situation? Were you happy with Pulis and is Warnock a suitable replacement?
Warnock is doing a great job, we were all shocked to lose Pulis but his heart wasn't ever in CPFC, Neil Warnock and Palace has always been a good match in my view.

9 – Although it seems okay at the moment, are you worried about Puncheon's relationship with Warnock? If it came down to it, who would you rather keep?
Not at all, thats done and dusted.

Hard to predict but i reckon Palace will edge it.
cantspell
15th - 16th for Newcastle

A sensible strategy

I am hoping you might see 1 or 2 tomorrow - KaiKai

Scott Dann

Would like to have a cup run

Mile Jedinak hard working not flash and sometimes makes errors (his passing isn't the best)

Very optimistic and yes

I was happy with Pulis and Warnock has shown on Sunday that he is happy to continue with the strategy

If it came down to it, who would you rather keep? It isn't an issue - so the 2nd question is irrelevant

2nil to Palace
ebyeeckeagle
Us - 4th bottom. You - 15th

Good policy at this stage. And told fans in advance.

Jonny! That loanee for you seems nippy.

Jedi/Ledley

Whilst selecting a second string makes sense at this stage, I would love a cup run.

Vince Hilaire meets Mickey Droy. Talented, wayward, flair, disapointing - but occasionally brutal and pragmatic. Not sur emany Palace fans are so up ourselves as to believe there is a 'Palace 'way'. Though I am changing my mind when I read these boards sometimes.

YES! If we stay up, he'll join, as long as the ****ers don't take the piss.

Meh about both of them. Pulis did an amazing job but leaving like that for whatever reason was low. Warnock is hardly the same calibre and not a big fan. But he is the manager and so gets my support.

No. Both.

Tricky - will you play a full strength team? Haven't read up. 1-1 and pens to you.
The thread on there forum can be found here - http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255263" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;