SAFC cluster F**k

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

SAFC cluster F**k

Post by Toondes » Fri May 05, 2017 9:23 am

Just been announced on sky sports that he will remain in charge for next season.
RTG meltdown incoming !!
Last edited by Toondes on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
# stolen from nufc.com :)

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Re: Moyes stays!!!

Post by overseasTOON » Fri May 05, 2017 9:38 am

Will Moyes announce Sunderland are in a relegation battle by October?

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Fri May 05, 2017 9:39 am

P.T.N
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue

Post by P.T.N » Fri May 05, 2017 12:36 pm

I think Moyes staying is probably the best thing for Sunderland right now. Who else would they realistically given their current position? Karanka maybe, but I'm not sure whether he would be the right man for the job. He's been damaged goods since the fiasco last year when he walked out on Boro.

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Fri May 05, 2017 1:11 pm

P.T.N wrote:I think Moyes staying is probably the best thing for Sunderland right now. Who else would they realistically given their current position?.
This.
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri May 05, 2017 1:25 pm

I don't think they could do much better, but slightly surprised that he wants to stay.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Fri May 05, 2017 1:34 pm

My favourite post on RTG was someone claiming that Moyes had single handedly f***ed them, like they've not been s**** for 9 of the last 10 years.

P.T.N
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue

Post by P.T.N » Fri May 05, 2017 1:39 pm

ALF wrote:My favourite post on RTG was someone claiming that Moyes had single handedly f***ed them, like they've not been s**** for 9 of the last 10 years.
<laugh> RTG has been a great laugh recently. One of the main reasons I wanted Sunderland to go down so much was simply to read the comments on there. Literally some of the most one dimensional fans I have seen on the internet.

Has anyone seen the thread regarding the banner that was left out SoL earlier in the week? As embarrassing as the banner was, their comments were hilarious, you could tell it really struck a nerve. What made it funnier was how some of them turned into mocking Newcastle fans for placing a banner outside their ground, when a few years ago when those lads stood outside SJP in the middle of the night with a "Brucey one of us" banner it was all "i love owt like this me"

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Fri May 05, 2017 1:42 pm

P.T.N wrote:
ALF wrote:My favourite post on RTG was someone claiming that Moyes had single handedly f***ed them, like they've not been s**** for 9 of the last 10 years.
<laugh> RTG has been a great laugh recently. One of the main reasons I wanted Sunderland to go down so much was simply to read the comments on there. Literally some of the most one dimensional fans I have seen on the internet.

Has anyone seen the thread regarding the banner that was left out SoL earlier in the week? As embarrassing as the banner was, their comments were hilarious, you could tell it really struck a nerve. What made it funnier was how some of them turned into mocking Newcastle fans for placing a banner outside their ground, when a few years ago when those lads stood outside SJP in the middle of the night with a "Brucey one of us" banner it was all "i love owt like this me"
<laugh> Their double standards are brilliant, best thing is they don't even realise how ridiculous they sound.

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Fri May 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Not a lot he could have done. No money, crap squad. Perhaps we should sell them Colback to strengthen their championship title run

P.T.N
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue

Post by P.T.N » Fri May 05, 2017 1:51 pm

Hjl wrote:Not a lot he could have done. No money, crap squad. Perhaps we should sell them Colback to strengthen their championship title run
Imagine the scenes - Deadline deal of £10 Million + Jack Colback for Pickford <awe> <laugh>

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Fri May 05, 2017 2:56 pm

P.T.N wrote:
Hjl wrote:Not a lot he could have done. No money, crap squad. Perhaps we should sell them Colback to strengthen their championship title run
Imagine the scenes - Deadline deal of £10 Million + Jack Colback for Pickford <awe> <laugh>
Glorious! I can imagine the scenes over at RTG!

Holystone...
Grammer Police Chef
Grammer Police Chef

Post by Holystone... » Sat May 06, 2017 5:48 am

The big difference between rtg and TF is that we as a bunch quite welcomed the drop both to bring some reprieve from bottom feeding in PL and to rebuild to come back stronger .Nowhere on rtg do you sense that same attitude . Sunderland fans seem to forget we single handedly have kept them up for three seasons . They are truly a cat with nine lives that have been used up ( nicked that last one ). <coat>
Ashley tells you it's raining. Do you look out the window?

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Sat May 06, 2017 7:09 am

As much as I dislike the mackems I would quite happily let them have Colback for free!

Scalabrine
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by Scalabrine » Sat May 06, 2017 11:28 pm

P.T.N wrote:

Graw
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Graw » Sun May 07, 2017 11:05 am

RTG is the best thing on the internet

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun May 07, 2017 5:08 pm

Graw wrote:RTG is the best thing on the internet
I prefer RedTube.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Graw
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Graw » Sun May 07, 2017 5:31 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Graw wrote:RTG is the best thing on the internet
I prefer RedTube.
Fair point

Holystone...
Grammer Police Chef
Grammer Police Chef

Post by Holystone... » Thu May 11, 2017 12:58 pm

The Mag:
David Moyes – 11 May 2017:
“Sunderland will be the biggest club in the Championship and that should help us attract players.
“There are different parts to it – if you buy youngsters, there are no guarantees; if you buy senior players they help you initially but you don’t get resale value – all these things are part of it.
“We have to look and see what is the best way to do it.
“The club’s position over the last few years has meant that sometimes we have not been able to get the top player off the shelf.
“The wage bill is big and it will be a problem next year too because it will affect what we are able to do. <erm>
“You need players who give you value for money by playing Saturday-Wednesday-Saturday-Wednesday nearly every week.
“Getting the wage bill down is something that will happen because everybody has that in their contract anyway.
“But it will still mean that our wage bill is high for the division, so that will need to be kept down as well.”
Ashley tells you it's raining. Do you look out the window?

Aldridge Prior
Dogemanding Traitor
Dogemanding Traitor

Post by Aldridge Prior » Thu May 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Holystone... wrote:The Mag:
David Moyes – 11 May 2017:
“Sunderland will be the biggest club in the Championship and that should help us attract players.
“There are different parts to it – if you buy youngsters, there are no guarantees; if you buy senior players they help you initially but you don’t get resale value – all these things are part of it.
“We have to look and see what is the best way to do it.
“The club’s position over the last few years has meant that sometimes we have not been able to get the top player off the shelf.
“The wage bill is big and it will be a problem next year too because it will affect what we are able to do. <erm>
“You need players who give you value for money by playing Saturday-Wednesday-Saturday-Wednesday nearly every week.
“Getting the wage bill down is something that will happen because everybody has that in their contract anyway.
“But it will still mean that our wage bill is high for the division, so that will need to be kept down as well.”
The bloke just oozes optimism doesn't he?