Mike Ashley statement

Robbotoon
Pope's Goalposts

Re: Mike Ashley statement

Post by Robbotoon » Mon May 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Did he not say his last season lol , as mr <notbad> Said copy and paste <scratch>

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Mon May 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Robbotoon wrote:Did he not say his last season lol , as mr <notbad> Said copy and paste <scratch>
I'm sure he said that last season, but to be fair, the difference is that we actually would have had more revenue and subsequently pennies to put back into the club after this season. Problem was, after what was spent during the Championship season, he needed to spend more than what the club made, now spending everything actually mean something, maybe.

Robbotoon
Pope's Goalposts

Post by Robbotoon » Mon May 14, 2018 2:22 pm

I'm over Colo wrote:
Robbotoon wrote:Did he not say his last season lol , as mr <notbad> Said copy and paste <scratch>
I'm sure he said that last season, but to be fair, the difference is that we actually would have had more revenue and subsequently pennies to put back into the club after this season. Problem was, after what was spent during the Championship season, he needed to spend more than what the club made, now spending everything actually mean something, maybe.
Fair comment just hope he sells or invests but out of our hands unfortunately, something has to give eventually .