Match day thread - Citeh v NUFC

ToonFromTheSouth
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Re: Match day thread - Citeh v NUFC

Post by ToonFromTheSouth » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:39 am

I don’t have any social media so I’m reaching out on the forums I f***ing love you fellow toons who made the trip to moneychester today all you could here on tv was RAFFFFFFA BENIIITEZZZZ SUPPORT the boys as bad as they can be but this is all because of that fat cat Ashley who doesn’t give a f*** I want the Micheal Owen curse to be destroyed even if it’s sighing rondon for 15 mil he’s the best strongest positive striker we’ve had since Carrol just need to sort laceels big headed Attitude out and be a TEAM I’m from swindon and watched ritchie when he was there he’s fuckkng class and works his cock off we just need rondon on the end of it , f*** atsu off and Clark and all the rest of the dead average wood off get ryan bertrood in yaya toure in and stop f***ing about also be carful with Kennedy as not to sure about that just yet but f***ing have it lads stop fancying about !!!!

Double Agent Bruce a.k.a DAB
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Double Agent Bruce a.k.a DAB » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:25 am

I miss the game. Where I can see the Durbavka's triple save?

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:40 am

Anywhere on the internet if you type in Dubravka triple save.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:48 am

https://clips.clippit.tv/nblmzq/720.mp4

EDIT: I co uldn't get the embed to work because I'm s***, but that's Dubravka being superman.
Previously CIH/Cabella's Invincible Hair