Outside looking in.

Ashleyout1872
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Outside looking in.

Post by Ashleyout1872 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:46 pm

Not sure if this is allowed or welcome but...

I'm a Rangers fan who has watched with interest NUFC's struggle with the Ashley.

I know all too well the feeling of dread and how bleak the future can look with this moron and his cronies at the helm of your club.

My club in particular over the last decade was taken to the abyss and set back considerably in its far from simple recovery by this rat and his crooked placemen having wormed their way in. Even until very recently he has been a complete cancer. Despite having ousted him and his little lapdog llambias from the board and harrassing him into offloading his shares, as well as paying 3m compo to renegotiate the retail deal he hamstrung us with and although we now stock our merchandise in JD sports as oppose to his car boot sale emporium I am still not sure we are free of him.

I've also watched what he has done to Newcastle and it makes me sick to my stomach. I won't come in masquerading as a toon fan as I am fairly neutral when it comes to English football but what I do recognise is the big club of a proper footballing city with the fan base and potential to be huge having its wings clipped by a fat wannabe gangster that sells s*** trainers. It genuinely sickens me. I am a big believer in that a man's football club is a way of life and know how much it can mean to the community.

I've created an account and not sure if I'll be welcomed but what I will say is I have nothing but admiration for the people tirelessly pursuing the Ashley out campaign against all odds.

Keep the pressure on. Keep at this fat parasite whatever it takes I for one will watch with pleasure him being ousted and hopefully somebody with decent intentions and more than a double digit IQ like Ashley coming in and setting in motion a city like revolution.

All the best lads.

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Re: Outside looking in.

Post by Sir Bobby » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:46 pm

Cheers. I think your sentiments are concurred by the overwhelming majority of fans here. This season really seems to have hit a nerve with fans and I think people have seen that even when we do well like we did last season; even when we have a manager who has the potential to take us somewhere; even when we have a massive influx of TV money, we will still operate like Sports Direct. The players won’t be offered bonuses in line with other teams, the fans’ voices and concerns will still be ignored and the ethos of the club will be to maximise profit of that current year without taking into consideration the future (or history for that matter) of the club.

We’re stagnant dishwater in a sink and someone needs to pull the bloody plug on us.

Ashleyout1872
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Ashleyout1872 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:11 am

It's a great shame mate it really is a club like Newcastle United with the support it has with Rafa at the helm should be a real force in the PL and it's not.

It's solely down to this parasites ownership. Everything is so dirty and underhand it becomes like a dictatorship.

Nacho Novo is a club legend and in 2014 was using our training facilities to gain fitness. he joined the organisation Rangers first which was a fan based organisation which took donations to stockpile money to buy shares in the club. Soon as Ashley's wee b**** Llambias got wind of this he got one of his minions to go and tell Nacho he was banned from club premises. Censorship in a way.

When our current chairman bought the shares that allowed him to call an EGM to have Ashley and his allies voted off the board Ashley paid for a firm to phone shareholders and try and sweettalk them into voting Ashley's pals to stay in power and as well as this paid for the EGM to be held in London in a swanky hotel in the hope Glasgow based shareholders wouldn't travel or wouldn't vote. All of
this expense despite giving the club little more than was needed to keep the lights on.

You'd struggle to find somebody more crooked and underhand.

Thankfully we got a chairman in who wanted what was best for us. A sleekit bastard no less but a sleekit bastard who uses his cunning for Rangers benefit. He's had to box clever with Ashley but over a number of years he's won decisive victories.

Our boycott of all club merchandise and the negative PR it brought forced a renovated retail deal.

I understand the situation at NUFC is far more complex and sadly there is no way of knowing what deep rooted contracts to plunder funds from the club he has set up but keep up the protests outside his stores and in the stadium the more media attention the harder it becomes to justify to SD shareholders who are now starting to see they haven't trusted a ruthless, shrewd business man with their money but in fact a fat witless bastard who likes to pretend he's a gangster because he can buy the courts. He's got as far as he has by paying for people to do the thinking for him. That's why he never speaks to the media, watch him at parliament his arse collapsed and showed himself up to be the complete imbecile he is.

Read somewhere there are a couple of MPs on board with the campaign?

Really really hope this all works out for you guys. Keep turning the screw on the fat bastard and hopefully your club will be put into hands of people that will have its best interests at heart and start to try and repair the extensive damage this moron has done.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:51 am

Welcome <ok>

Until Ashley goes we're a yo-yo club, we're not even Greggs bakery, we're Eat4Less with no hope of every doing anything.

Gerrard has started reasonably well at Rangers, you must he optimistic for the long term?
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Ashleyout1872
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Ashleyout1872 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:54 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:51 am
Welcome <ok>

Until Ashley goes we're a yo-yo club, we're not even Greggs bakery, we're Eat4Less with no hope of every doing anything.

Gerrard has started reasonably well at Rangers, you must he optimistic for the long term?
Hopefully he's out soon keep up the pressure and I reckon SD shareholders will force his hand this media onslaught is a good thing Hel be hoping it all dies down. Don't let that be the case,

Aye he's been night and day compared to last year's circus we've been magnificent in Europe qualifying was the target anything above that is a bonus.

He's brought some very good players with him and seems to get the best out of them but the domestic record isn't upto where it should be. First few dodgy results were down to our worryingly incompetent refs but it's getting to the stage it's a cause for concern. I think once he stops experimenting with formations and has a few windows to add more quality we'll be in a very good place. Or so I hope

He's brought a real feel good factor with him and six years ago I'd never have dreamt I would be going to watch us in Europe at Ibrox. Very grateful for what he's done but still a long way to go.

Hopefully whoever comes in backs Rafa would be very interesting to see him and Newcastle firing on all cylinders. Never know mate right owner comes in we might get drawn against each other in European qualifiers 😉