NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (January 2019)

User avatar
krully
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (January 2019)

Post by krully » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:49 pm

ALF wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:31 pm
Huddersfield are one of the worst sides in PL history yet everyone seems keen to take their players <scratch>
Good players, s**** team 👌

User avatar
saves = survival
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:43 pm

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (January 2019)

Post by saves = survival » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:23 am

ALF wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:31 pm
Huddersfield are one of the worst sides in PL history yet everyone seems keen to take their players <scratch>
Aye. Don't get all these other suggestions. I'd take Billing but Pritchard and Mounie are both s****.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 26440
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (January 2019)

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:03 am

Mounie no thanks, can’t say I know enough about Pritchard.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Beatski
Punderful
Punderful
Posts: 22459
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:19 pm
Location: The Dangerzone

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (January 2019)

Post by Beatski » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:11 am

ALF wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:31 pm
Huddersfield are one of the worst sides in PL history yet everyone seems keen to take their players <scratch>
player =/= team

plenty of good players have been relegated.
e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002%E2%8 ... .C._season

Emiliano Sala's Invincible Hair
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Posts: 1421
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:07 am

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (January 2019)

Post by Emiliano Sala's Invincible Hair » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:20 am

Weren't we heavily linked to Pritchard when he signed for Norwich? Think we signed Ritchie instead. Cheaper, but also s better player.
CIH

User avatar
lassassinblanc
lementeurblanc
lementeurblanc
Posts: 1371
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Stavanger

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (January 2019)

Post by lassassinblanc » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:45 am

Beatski wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:11 am
ALF wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:31 pm
Huddersfield are one of the worst sides in PL history yet everyone seems keen to take their players <scratch>
player =/= team

plenty of good players have been relegated.
e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002%E2%8 ... .C._season
Don't forget

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%8 ... .C._season

and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E2%8 ... .C._season

;)
<ayo>

User avatar
lassassinblanc
lementeurblanc
lementeurblanc
Posts: 1371
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Stavanger

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (January 2019)

Post by lassassinblanc » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:57 am

I think it's a little too early to be looking at potential relegation teams for strip-mining 6 more points and then maybe

But just to indulge people the two who are definitely down

Fulham- the only player I'd remotely be interested in would be Andre Schurrle though he is on loan at Fulham for another year, I know he has come out and said he wouldn't be happy play in the championship maybe we could take over the loan for the year.

Huddersfield - The previous mentioned Phillip Billing I'd take as replacement for Hayden, Pritchard too would be a good young player to bring in who'd fit our/Ashley's transfer guidelines (i.e. young with potential sell on value)

Aaron Mooy would be also be a welcome addition if only to partner him with Shelvey and make our midfield Too Sexy
<ayo>

User avatar
ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 20352
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 pm
Location: Down Sowf

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (January 2019)

Post by ALF » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:30 pm

Emiliano Sala's Invincible Hair wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:52 pm
ALF wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:31 pm
Huddersfield are one of the worst sides in PL history yet everyone seems keen to take their players <scratch>
You'd rather us sign first team players for Real or City? We are at a certain level, and just because they got relegated doesn't mean the individual players are bad. Liverpool signed Wijnaldum, Spurs signed Sissoko. Both appear a fair bit for respective clubs.
Because the direct step up from being in and out the team at Huddersfield is being a regular for Real or City.

We weren't relegated because we were a bad side. We went down 6 games unbeaten. We went down because we were mismanaged. Huddersfield lack quality all over the pitch and that is down to players. Billing might end up a decent replacement for Hayden. But Mounie and Pritchard would be shocking signings.

User avatar
ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 20352
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 pm
Location: Down Sowf

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (January 2019)

Post by ALF » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:31 pm

lassassinblanc wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:57 am
I think it's a little too early to be looking at potential relegation teams for strip-mining 6 more points and then maybe

But just to indulge people the two who are definitely down

Fulham- the only player I'd remotely be interested in would be Andre Schurrle though he is on loan at Fulham for another year, I know he has come out and said he wouldn't be happy play in the championship maybe we could take over the loan for the year.

Huddersfield - The previous mentioned Phillip Billing I'd take as replacement for Hayden, Pritchard too would be a good young player to bring in who'd fit our/Ashley's transfer guidelines (i.e. young with potential sell on value)

Aaron Mooy would be also be a welcome addition if only to partner him with Shelvey and make our midfield Too Sexy
Pritchard turns 26 in May. He's not a young player any more.

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 19380
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (January 2019)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:40 pm

lassassinblanc wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:57 am
I think it's a little too early to be looking at potential relegation teams for strip-mining 6 more points and then maybe

But just to indulge people the two who are definitely down

Fulham- the only player I'd remotely be interested in would be Andre Schurrle though he is on loan at Fulham for another year, I know he has come out and said he wouldn't be happy play in the championship maybe we could take over the loan for the year.

Huddersfield - The previous mentioned Phillip Billing I'd take as replacement for Hayden, Pritchard too would be a good young player to bring in who'd fit our/Ashley's transfer guidelines (i.e. young with potential sell on value)

Aaron Mooy would be also be a welcome addition if only to partner him with Shelvey and make our midfield Too Sexy
No Ryan Saucisson?

User avatar
lassassinblanc
lementeurblanc
lementeurblanc
Posts: 1371
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Stavanger

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (January 2019)

Post by lassassinblanc » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:08 pm

ALF wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:31 pm
lassassinblanc wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:57 am
I think it's a little too early to be looking at potential relegation teams for strip-mining 6 more points and then maybe

But just to indulge people the two who are definitely down

Fulham- the only player I'd remotely be interested in would be Andre Schurrle though he is on loan at Fulham for another year, I know he has come out and said he wouldn't be happy play in the championship maybe we could take over the loan for the year.

Huddersfield - The previous mentioned Phillip Billing I'd take as replacement for Hayden, Pritchard too would be a good young player to bring in who'd fit our/Ashley's transfer guidelines (i.e. young with potential sell on value)

Aaron Mooy would be also be a welcome addition if only to partner him with Shelvey and make our midfield Too Sexy
Pritchard turns 26 in May. He's not a young player any more.

Really <scratch>

EDIT

Sorry I'm thinking of James Maddison
Last edited by lassassinblanc on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<ayo>

User avatar
lassassinblanc
lementeurblanc
lementeurblanc
Posts: 1371
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Stavanger

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (January 2019)

Post by lassassinblanc » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:09 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:40 pm
lassassinblanc wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:57 am
I think it's a little too early to be looking at potential relegation teams for strip-mining 6 more points and then maybe

But just to indulge people the two who are definitely down

Fulham- the only player I'd remotely be interested in would be Andre Schurrle though he is on loan at Fulham for another year, I know he has come out and said he wouldn't be happy play in the championship maybe we could take over the loan for the year.

Huddersfield - The previous mentioned Phillip Billing I'd take as replacement for Hayden, Pritchard too would be a good young player to bring in who'd fit our/Ashley's transfer guidelines (i.e. young with potential sell on value)

Aaron Mooy would be also be a welcome addition if only to partner him with Shelvey and make our midfield Too Sexy
No Ryan Saucisson?
Forgot all about him tbh, I think he'll more be picked up by a Top 6 team (Spurs maybe) but yeah I'd well take him too.
<ayo>

Post Reply