Match day - NUFC v Wolves ( 4pm live on Sky )

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Re: Match day - NUFC v Wolves ( 4pm live on Sky )

Post by Colly » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:32 pm

Heisen wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:45 pm
I'm more gutted that we lost to an absolutely s*** team, they were awful and somehow snuck 3 points. Made absolutely no sense to drop Schar either, and if Dummett was fit enough to be on the bench he should be starting. Rafa baffles me at times. Massive two games coming up, anything less than 6 points is unacceptable.
Schär was suspended and Dummetts had a muscle injury, it'd be madness to throw him in for 90 minutes this early.

Heisen
Stallsenberg
Stallsenberg

Post by Heisen » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:52 pm

Colly wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:32 pm
Heisen wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:45 pm
I'm more gutted that we lost to an absolutely s*** team, they were awful and somehow snuck 3 points. Made absolutely no sense to drop Schar either, and if Dummett was fit enough to be on the bench he should be starting. Rafa baffles me at times. Massive two games coming up, anything less than 6 points is unacceptable.
Schär was suspended and Dummetts had a muscle injury, it'd be madness to throw him in for 90 minutes this early.
Didn't realise either of those 2 things to be fair <laugh> <coat>

Still though, could we not have played a mop and bucket instead of Manquillo?

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:08 pm

I thought Manquillo was alright...

ColbacksFlamingBarnet
Shelvey's Precious

Post by ColbacksFlamingBarnet » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:30 pm

I swore in front of my extended family when the last minute goal happened, my mum was not impressed <laugh>

We did alright considering we had 10 for so long, but Mike Dean needs to f*** off to specsavers (Not denying it was a red, but a player gets elbowed in the head and play isn't even stopped??), Manquillo needs to learn what "fitness training" is and for the love of christ we need to lock dubravka in a box during the january window.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:43 pm

Yeah couldn’t believe that Manquillo had cramp after playing about 40 mins <laugh>

Fair enough he hasn’t played that much football this season, but christ, you’re paid very well to essentially stay in shape so you should be able to play football for 40 mins without cramping up!
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:28 pm

I had hoped to watch the game but I drank too much on Friday evening at a dinner party and then had to meet family for an early Christmas lunch on Saturday so I drank too much again and when Sunday came around I felt like death.

I managed to crawl out of bed about 3pm. s*** out my liver, cough up a lung and thought that's going to be the highlight of my day so might as well go back to bed again.

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:26 am

overseasTOON wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:28 pm
I had hoped to watch the game but I drank too much on Friday evening at a dinner party and then had to meet family for an early Christmas lunch on Saturday so I drank too much again and when Sunday came around I felt like death.

I managed to crawl out of bed about 3pm. s*** out my liver, cough up a lung and thought that's going to be the highlight of my day so might as well go back to bed again.
Sounds like you had a better afternoon than those of us who had to endure the football!

krully
Germany (Müller)
Germany (Müller)

Post by krully » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:09 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Light weight

Swings and roundabouts I guess, would have been content with a draw though

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:09 pm

Big gap opening between Brighton and those below. Brighton Upwards look like they’ll be fine, relegation fight is from Cardiff down.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?