Match day - NUFC v Wolves ( 4pm live on Sky )

jpg
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Re: Match day - NUFC v Wolves ( 4pm live on Sky )

Post by jpg » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:54 pm

Nowt worse than gifting a s**** team 3 points.

The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:54 pm

Man sent off, concede in the last minute of the game.

Only we can do that.

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:54 pm

We were the better team all day there. Should’ve had a pen, they should’ve been down to 10, Yedlin’s red was at best 50/50.
I had the first custom w***

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:55 pm

Awful defending. Take him out early. And Perez shouldn’t have lost it so easily - take it to the corner or find the pass. Don’t give it them easy. Infuriating as they didn’t deserve that in the slightest

thedeludedfannymagnet2
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by thedeludedfannymagnet2 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:56 pm

We need to buy in the window, think we'll survive but can't watch this for the next 4 months, heart attack on the cards!

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:56 pm

Stupid to concede that.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

ShearLegend9

Post by ShearLegend9 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:56 pm

Dean a total prick for not seeing that elbow on Perez, he had a good view of it(!!).

thedeludedfannymagnet2
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by thedeludedfannymagnet2 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:57 pm

I ****ing hate the bbc

Donkey Toon
Croatia (Modric)
Croatia (Modric)

Post by Donkey Toon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:58 pm

Can't expect to get anything from a game if you defend like that, simple as. Love Lascelles but he was s*** today.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:00 pm

Schar back in for Lascelles next game, he was s**** today full of mistakes and was quick to pass the blame for their first, Perez needs to be elbowed in the face more often as he actually played alright after that. that last goal though was absolutely shocking defending, looked like a bunch of fannies who had just seen a spider. also manquillo can get f***ed, a professional footballer going down with cramp after 30 minutes is disgraceful.

Sanchino
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant

Post by Sanchino » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Thats sickening for real. Deserved at least a point for our effort and performance. Always had a gut wrenching feeling after going down to ten we'll end up losing. Next 2 games are crucial, especially the Huddersfield one that's a 6 pointer.

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Kenedy is lazy and should have tracked their man. He’d been on 5 minutes and he didn’t run back. More hassle than he’s worth this season

thedeludedfannymagnet2
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by thedeludedfannymagnet2 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:10 pm

God they're gushing like f*** post match

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:11 pm

The fouls on Perez was 100% a pen and red card
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:21 pm

Don't know why I bother, that was shocking yet again.

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Just got home, was Lascelles as useless as he appeared? At fault for both goals from what I saw, the first one pathetically so. Starting to feel like he could be our next Tiote where we could cash in big at some point but hold onto him until his value diminishes. I don't dislike him, but from what I've seen of the other lads he's fourth choice at best.

Otherwise not a bad performance given how we set out, decent from Rondon and Perez and Atsu actually looked alright for once. Poor from Yedlin, but it's utterly beyond me why he was shunted into the Azpilicueta centre half role, he should never ever have been put in the position he was for the red card.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:19 pm

Yeah Lascelles was s**** today. Agree about Rondon, Perez and Atsu doing well. Seemed naive of us at the end to be pushing forward when a draw would have been a reasonable outcome.

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:33 pm

Colly wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:06 pm
Just got home, was Lascelles as useless as he appeared? At fault for both goals from what I saw, the first one pathetically so. Starting to feel like he could be our next Tiote where we could cash in big at some point but hold onto him until his value diminishes. I don't dislike him, but from what I've seen of the other lads he's fourth choice at best.

Otherwise not a bad performance given how we set out, decent from Rondon and Perez and Atsu actually looked alright for once. Poor from Yedlin, but it's utterly beyond me why he was shunted into the Azpilicueta centre half role, he should never ever have been put in the position he was for the red card.

Forgive me, as I'm on a bit of downer at the moment, but how in the world could anybody consider that as "not a bad performance" when we get beaten in the way we did by a relatively poor side?

In all honesty can anybody see us getting anything from Huddersfield next week because I, for one, can only see another failure based on current performances.

Heisen
Stallsenberg
Stallsenberg

Post by Heisen » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:45 pm

It was The Mike Dean show today, as it often is.

Yedlin may have been a red, but their lad almost certainly should have seen red and it's a different game after that. No idea why on earth we were bombing forward trying to get a winner either, it was always going to cost us.

I'm more gutted that we lost to an absolutely s*** team, they were awful and somehow snuck 3 points. Made absolutely no sense to drop Schar either, and if Dummett was fit enough to be on the bench he should be starting. Rafa baffles me at times. Massive two games coming up, anything less than 6 points is unacceptable.

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:30 pm

UlversToon wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:33 pm
Colly wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Forgive me, as I'm on a bit of downer at the moment, but how in the world could anybody consider that as "not a bad performance" when we get beaten in the way we did by a relatively poor side?

In all honesty can anybody see us getting anything from Huddersfield next week because I, for one, can only see another failure based on current performances.
Relatively speaking of course, it was a marked improvement from anything I saw at home in August, September and October.

Bar two horrible errors (and in fairness Dubravka saved us from a few others) we'd have earned at least a point against a 'relatively poor side' who just beat Chelsea. I actually thought it was a pretty good open game which compared to the turgid start to the season was at least entertaining in parts.