Premier League Title Deciders

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 27319
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Premier League Title Deciders

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun May 12, 2019 3:22 pm

Bad luck bindippers
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver
Posts: 5326
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:56 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Premier League Title Deciders

Post by Chappy » Sun May 12, 2019 3:43 pm

Imagine getting 97 points in a season and not winning the league... that's ridiculous <laugh>
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 27319
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Premier League Title Deciders

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun May 12, 2019 3:46 pm

City getting 198 points in two season is absolutely mental.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman
Posts: 8781
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Monte Darlo

Re: Premier League Title Deciders

Post by Micky Quim » Sun May 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Chappy wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:43 pm
Imagine getting 97 points in a season and not winning the league... that's ridiculous <laugh>
Its f***ing hilarious! <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

User avatar
Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver
Posts: 5326
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:56 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Premier League Title Deciders

Post by Chappy » Sun May 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Most people were against Liverpool winning the league because "their fans are unbearable"... but I think Man United fans revelling in it are just as bad <puke>
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2913
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: Premier League Title Deciders

Post by Hjl » Sun May 12, 2019 8:33 pm

Chappy wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:48 pm
Most people were against Liverpool winning the league because "their fans are unbearable"... but I think Man United fans revelling in it are just as bad <puke>
It's been said before, but I'm sure if we won we would give a stoic nod and go about our day. Perhaps even a quiet huzzah.

Half of Newcastle would drink themselves to death if we won the league, then a year later you'd have 20,000 babies all born at once and being named Rafa...

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 27319
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Premier League Title Deciders

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun May 12, 2019 9:11 pm

Chappy wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:48 pm
Most people were against Liverpool winning the league because "their fans are unbearable"... but I think Man United fans revelling in it are just as bad <puke>
Yeah, don’t think Man U fans can say anything considering they’ve been awful for a couple of years and look a long way from challenging for the league again. They’re in serious danger of relying on tales of their history the way things are going. They are an utter embarrassing shambles.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Blue & Maroon
Final Nail
Final Nail
Posts: 10613
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: York

Re: Premier League Title Deciders

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sun May 12, 2019 10:11 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:11 pm
Chappy wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:48 pm
Most people were against Liverpool winning the league because "their fans are unbearable"... but I think Man United fans revelling in it are just as bad <puke>
Yeah, don’t think Man U fans can say anything considering they’ve been awful for a couple of years and look a long way from challenging for the league again. They’re in serious danger of relying on tales of their history the way things are going. They are an utter embarrassing shambles.
Scousers of the future. As I've said before, history matters nothing in football, fans overate it so much you'd think most people want franchise football in which only the top clubs in history are allowed to compete.

User avatar
Blue & Maroon
Final Nail
Final Nail
Posts: 10613
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: York

Re: Premier League Title Deciders

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sun May 12, 2019 10:14 pm

Just read a tweet; Guardiola has won 82% of the points available in his managerial career. Disgusting that like <laugh> <awe>

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2913
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: Premier League Title Deciders

Post by Hjl » Sun May 12, 2019 10:45 pm

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:14 pm
Just read a tweet; Guardiola has won 82% of the points available in his managerial career. Disgusting that like <laugh> <awe>
Bring him to Newcastle, we'll soon fix that.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 27319
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Premier League Title Deciders

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun May 12, 2019 10:52 pm

Man U have to play a Europa League qualifier <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Blue & Maroon
Final Nail
Final Nail
Posts: 10613
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: York

Re: Premier League Title Deciders

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sun May 12, 2019 11:05 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:52 pm
Man U have to play a Europa League qualifier <laugh>
Think they are in the 2nd qualifying round <yikes> <laugh>

Post Reply