Jose Antonio Reyes killed in car crash

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Jose Antonio Reyes killed in car crash

Post by bodacious benny » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:31 am

So sad, only 35. I remember him playing for Arsenal.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Re: Jose Antonio Reyes killed in car crash

Post by The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:08 pm

R.I.P <rose>

Very sad to hear

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:15 pm

35 is no age. Tragic. RIP <rose>
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:08 am

Reports that he was driving at 140mph and suffered a blow out. If proven true, sympathy will be in much shorter supply.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:39 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:08 am
Reports that he was driving at 140mph and suffered a blow out. If proven true, sympathy will be in much shorter supply.
Jesus <erk>
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:34 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
I remember growing up a family friend with a Corvette took me for a ride (I've always been a huge car enthusiast). Anyhow, he got it up to 120mph on a country road but immediately backed off saying that he didn't risk having a tire go and guarantee we die. When you're at speeds like that, there are so many variables and risks, most of which out of your control.

Setting that point aside, still very tragic and unfortunate, and it seems as though he was beloved in the footballing community.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:44 pm

Remember Colo wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:34 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
I remember growing up a family friend with a Corvette took me for a ride (I've always been a huge car enthusiast). Anyhow, he got it up to 120mph on a country road but immediately backed off saying that he didn't risk having a tire go and guarantee we die. When you're at speeds like that, there are so many variables and risks, most of which out of your control.

Setting that point aside, still very tragic and unfortunate, and it seems as though he was beloved in the footballing community.
Oh yeah, I agree entirely, it’s still tragic. And it is tempting to drive quickly, I had a powerful car before the one I’ve got now (something far more sensible, grown up and boring) and I’ve done 125mph down the motorway when it’s quiet (not that it makes it more acceptable, but only when I was In the car on my own and there was no other traffic around). Like you say it only takes one driver error, mechanical malfunction or piece of bad luck and at those speeds it’s definitely game over.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:39 pm

Remember Colo wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:

<perv>

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:25 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:39 pm
Remember Colo wrote:

<perv>
<wenger>