Players you randomly miss

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Re: Players you randomly miss

Post by Colly » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:28 pm

Honestly in a team that chooses to attack before Christmas I think he'll do alright.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:57 pm

He's much better suited to Leicester than us. He get 15+ this season.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:46 am

Yeah I do actually think he’ll do well, my comment was more tongue in cheek. I also think he’ll be a regular for them.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Alfie
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Alfie » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:28 am

Demba Ba
Papiss Cisse (for about half a season each)

And some older ones

big one for me

Speedo <cry>
Rob Lee
Mickey Quinn (listen to him on TalkSport & think what we'd do for a goalscorer like him now)
Albert (just for THAT goal)
Nobby
And in conclusion, how far had you got through reading this before you realised it was my signature?

Stevo
Pope's Goalposts

Post by Stevo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:06 pm

Paul Dummett for Wales.... Well not that much! Might have found out how meh Giggs is?... Not sure he had the commitment for Wales anyway and probably best concentratimg on keeping us in the Premier league.....

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:32 am

I think fair play to him, he was regularly overlooked when Wales weren’t exactly well stocked and when he’s been playing quite well, so why should he go running as soon as they come calling.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:26 pm

Think for him it was a case of playing international football for the sake of it. Would probably be different if it was England. Regularly overlooked for much poorer players under Coleman and Giggs, can't blame him for sacking it off.

Bruuuuuuuuce ()
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Bruuuuuuuuce () » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:40 pm

ALF wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:26 pm
Think for him it was a case of playing international football for the sake of it. Would probably be different if it was England. Regularly overlooked for much poorer players under Coleman and Giggs, can't blame him for sacking it off.
Ben Davies and Neal Taylor both much poorer? Who else have they been calling up to play left back? Remember, he hasn't featured a lot as a central defender for us to be considered there for Wales, surely?

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:02 pm

Bruuuuuuuuce () wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:40 pm
ALF wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:26 pm
Ben Davies and Neal Taylor both much poorer? Who else have they been calling up to play left back? Remember, he hasn't featured a lot as a central defender for us to be considered there for Wales, surely?
Neil Taylor is and Ben Davies plays CB for them. They've called up all sorts of defenders between the Championship and League 2 in the past few years.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:26 pm

Jesus, those two playing at CB is akin to when we had to play Danny Simpson at CB <laugh>

Bruuuuuuuuce ()
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Bruuuuuuuuce () » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:09 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:26 pm
Jesus, those two playing at CB is akin to when we had to play Danny Simpson at CB <laugh>
I think they play 3 at the back, with Davies as the left sided of the three.