Michael Owen regrets moving to Newcastle (shock) but was happy to pocket millions.

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Re: Michael Owen regrets moving to Newcastle (shock) but was happy to pocket millions.

Post by Colly » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:18 pm

He's got at least 3.

Scott Kirkland
Tindall's Hoody

Re: Michael Owen regrets moving to Newcastle (shock) but was happy to pocket millions.

Post by Scott Kirkland » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:06 am

Most people don't really enjoy their jobs. His Wife and kids made him sign, I don't recall but didn't Real Madrid threaten to have him put down if he got injured again. I remember a past it Patrick Kluivert putting more effort in.
Also a 55 year old looking 22 year old Obafemi Martins,
A geriatric Mark Viduka with no pace,
And poor Michael "Horse Fiddling" Owen being forced against his will to work a couple of hours a week. All while Freddy Shepard forced him to take £100,000 + a week wages, I thought he flew his helicopter in for training and f***ed off back to wherever he lived,
I don't think he ever enjoyed playing football,
He just played for the wages, His real dream was to be a world champion at that Horse dancing thing, or he wanted to travel the world collecting seamen from Champion Stallions, Not to breed the best Racehorses, He just liked the taste of it, The Nufc club medical team told him Horse Jiz would not make him become a better dancer, Thats the real reason he refused to play, He found out Sir Alex's Racehorses seaman tasted better than any Horse he could find anywhere in Newcastle, Manchester United did not pay him in Money, Just a couple of litres of Horse Jiz every week and that was just too good of an offer to turn down,
I HAVE TO ADD ALLEGEDLY, Just in case any part of this information is inaccurate,
I heard this from a highly respected Horse Whisperer, Who says Owen is like Jeffery Epstein, Only in the Equine community,

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:08 am

<laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:02 pm

<backout>

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:50 pm

<horse>