NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2020)

Sanchino
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2020)

Post by Sanchino » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:22 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:42 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:58 am
Talking of young defenders, someone I'd take is Axel Tuanzebe from Man U. Young defender, quick, preferred position is CB but can also play at RB.

Impressed on loan at Villa in 18/19 and not getting a look-in at Man U.

But we're not doing any business today...
Based on last nights Man U v PSG game it seems I’m not a bad scout <roll>
Yeah. He looked like the 80mil defender Maguire should be. Had Mbappe in his back pocket. Has great potential judging by last night if he can keep fit. Composed, cool, pacey, excellent tackler & reading of the game. Missed a trick there.. <urgh> <applause>

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:51 pm

Remember Colo wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:06 pm
ALF wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:47 pm

Those kits as well <awe>
I was really close to buying an orange Cabaye kit from that season the other day, but with shipping it was just a wee bit too much to justify given how many of our shirts I already have.
I've got an orange Tiote one. I'll take £3000 for it.

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:40 pm

Apparently that Florent Indalecio, striker on trial, 23, mate of ASM, been offered a deal until the end of the season. I'm assuming he can't be registered in the squad, I'm sure the squad list was full? Obviously expect him to go into the reserves and not much more for the time being. If there was any serious suggestion he could be in the first team in the next few months, I would've thought they'd leave Gayle unregistered until at least January/
Previously CIH/Cabella's Invincible Hair

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:05 am

I think after Ranger we're not likely to take any more strikers on trial.

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:45 am

CIH wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:40 pm
Apparently that Florent Indalecio, striker on trial, 23, mate of ASM, been offered a deal until the end of the season. I'm assuming he can't be registered in the squad, I'm sure the squad list was full? Obviously expect him to go into the reserves and not much more for the time being. If there was any serious suggestion he could be in the first team in the next few months, I would've thought they'd leave Gayle unregistered until at least January/
Yep he's not registered, he basically has one year to prove he can do it in the reserves and make the step up to first team (as next year he'd be an overage player in the reserves and kinda pointless). If he does well I imagine he could be registered for the second half of the season, loaned out, or played in cup games. Good luck to him.
I had the first custom w***

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:34 am

Well from New South Wales 4th Division to PL reserves...we’ll see, maybe he can be our Vardy...

Though the cynic in me thinks it’s just to keep ASM happy and he’s probably only on a couple of grand a week So money well spent...
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:20 pm

Speedo wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:45 am
CIH wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:40 pm
Yep he's not registered, he basically has one year to prove he can do it in the reserves and make the step up to first team (as next year he'd be an overage player in the reserves and kinda pointless). If he does well I imagine he could be registered for the second half of the season, loaned out, or played in cup games. Good luck to him.
The Lazaar approach

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:38 pm

Lazaar is one of the luckiest bastards around - 5 year contract on £15k a week. He'll never have to work again.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

originallad
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by originallad » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:41 pm

Hopefully he can be our Santiago Muñez. As long as he doesn't f*** off to Real Madrid the wanker.

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:51 pm

originallad wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:41 pm
Hopefully he can be our Santiago Muñez. As long as he doesn't **** off to Real Madrid the w*****.
Watched that last night actually. Good old Santi <awe> Can't believe we swapped him for Owen, the sick note crock of s**** <mob>

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:25 pm

Apparently Indalecio made his debut for the reserves tonight as a first half substitute in a 1-0 defeat to west brom. Vilca and Matty Longstaff started the game. Not sure how much of an impact he made, but apparently he replaced a presumably injured Stan Flaherty, who has supposedly impressed as of late. Scored in the last game. I don't follow the reserves all that closely, although I suppose no one can really in the current climate.

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:07 pm

CIH wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:25 pm
Apparently Indalecio made his debut for the reserves tonight as a first half substitute in a 1-0 defeat to west brom. Vilca and Matty Longstaff started the game. Not sure how much of an impact he made, but apparently he replaced a presumably injured Stan Flaherty, who has supposedly impressed as of late. Scored in the last game. I don't follow the reserves all that closely, although I suppose no one can really in the current climate.
Did we sign him from Melchester Rovers? <laugh>
Kindly deeds done for free!

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:12 am

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:43 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:12 am
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... nt-striker

Balotelli on a free anyone... <laugh>
Fireworks on and off the pitch!

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:27 pm

There will be Newcastle fans out there who would "love to have a player like Balotelli." These fans are the same ones who think Wilshere, Welbeck and Sturridge would improve our team.
Kindly deeds done for free!

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:01 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:27 pm
There will be Newcastle fans out there who would "love to have a player like Balotelli." These fans are the same ones who think Wilshere, Welbeck and Sturridge would improve our team.
Joelinton.

I rest my case.

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:39 am

Reports that Almiron is "agitating" for a move and wants to play at a better club, with his agent namedropping half of Europe for whatever reason. Don't think there's much in that one, sounds like the agent stirring the pot.

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:09 am

CIH wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:39 am
Reports that Almiron is "agitating" for a move and wants to play at a better club, with his agent namedropping half of Europe for whatever reason. Don't think there's much in that one, sounds like the agent stirring the pot.
yeah i saw that, agent said Atletico Madrid was sniffing <laugh> though tbf i wouldnt blame him for leaving, he's better than being a defensive midfielder for Brucealona

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:03 am

Beatski wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:09 am
CIH wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:39 am
yeah i saw that, agent said Atletico Madrid was sniffing <laugh> though tbf i wouldnt blame him for leaving, he's better than being a defensive midfielder for Brucealona
Pretty baffling that he wasn't one of the first players on the teamsheet to start the season off the back of his improved performance last year. Some okay results from poor performances to start the season didn't justify Bruce sticking with the same players for the first month. And since his return to the starting 11 we've been playing such a drab style that wastes what attacking players we have.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:59 am

Remember Colo wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:03 am
Beatski wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:09 am

Pretty baffling that he wasn't one of the first players on the teamsheet to start the season off the back of his improved performance last year. Some okay results from poor performances to start the season didn't justify Bruce sticking with the same players for the first month. And since his return to the starting 11 we've been playing such a drab style that wastes what attacking players we have.
Even during the first month when he was out the team he was making an impact from the bench and in the cup. Individually our attacking players are top half level, the fact that Bruce isn't even trying to get them playing together at a high level is a joke.