NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2020)

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2020)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:34 pm

Colly wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:24 pm
Rose wanted to move back up north, and there's no one at the moment between us and Sheffield United, who had a left back while we were short. If Leeds offered he'd jump at the chance, I think we were just convenient.
Leeds have been linked. Can have him, although we might not be able to bring in anyone at all haha.
Previously CIH/Cabella's Invincible Hair

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:06 am

Wonder if we will still sign Coutinho <scratch>

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:35 am

<roll>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:38 am

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -left-back

Being linked to a left back called Rogerio. Also comments in the article about Wilson and Brooks.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:08 pm

He’s got potential apparently so we can ruin that <ok>

I’d like King from Bournemouth and is maybe more realistic. Brooks we have absolutely zero chance. Wilson perhaps.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:41 am

I think a lot of Bournemouth's players will be aiming higher than us to be honest. King has been linked with Everton, Wilson has been linked with Everton, Sheff Utd and Spurs and apparently they want £40m for Brooks so we're definitely out of that one too.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:48 am

Aiming is one thing, but bar a couple of standouts like Brooks they're a relegated side, our level is the level they're at unless they want to sit on a bench for a year. Not saying we'll sign anyone at all, but King is more likely to get game time with us than Everton.

Sanchino
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant

Post by Sanchino » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:46 pm

Colly wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:48 am
Aiming is one thing, but bar a couple of standouts like Brooks they're a relegated side, our level is the level they're at unless they want to sit on a bench for a year. Not saying we'll sign anyone at all, but King is more likely to get game time with us than Everton.
This. I think King/Wilson we have a chance to sign.. think about it even if Wilson goes to Spurs or one of the top six sides he will be a bench-warmer for the likes of Kane, Werner/Giroud, Aguero/Jesus, Martial/Rashford and even someone like Arsenal they have Laca/Auba.. at us he'll be our main no.9 same with King but King's got more to his game than Wilson he can play out wide which makes him more versatile but he's not as prolific or as good as a finisher as Wilson. Brooks would be incredible.. but could see him going to a Tottenham/Arsenal/Everton/Leicester and at 40m I don't think we'll pay that unless we do some kind of deal like 20m + Yeds/Clark/Atsu + Gayle or something like that to sweeten the deal?

Why aren't we looking at the likes of Doucoure & Dealoufou from Watford? Buendia, Cantwell, Ben Godfreey and Max Aarons from Norwich?

We need to get Jetro on another loan deal to buy.. I don't really want Rose, he'll probably go to Leeds anyway. <ok>

krully
Germany (Müller)
Germany (Müller)

Post by krully » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:35 pm

Let's be clear, we are s***, but there is a lot of s*** in the prem. Theres a lot of players that'd be happy to join us. 8 teams are pure guff, including us, 3 are not so guff.

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:03 pm

Sanchino wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:46 pm
Colly wrote:
This. I think King/Wilson we have a chance to sign.. think about it even if Wilson goes to Spurs or one of the top six sides he will be a bench-warmer for the likes of Kane, Werner/Giroud, Aguero/Jesus, Martial/Rashford and even someone like Arsenal they have Laca/Auba.. at us he'll be our main no.9 same with King but King's got more to his game than Wilson he can play out wide which makes him more versatile but he's not as prolific or as good as a finisher as Wilson. Brooks would be incredible.. but could see him going to a Tottenham/Arsenal/Everton/Leicester and at 40m I don't think we'll pay that unless we do some kind of deal like 20m + Yeds/Clark/Atsu + Gayle or something like that to sweeten the deal?

Why aren't we looking at the likes of Doucoure & Dealoufou from Watford? Buendia, Cantwell, Ben Godfreey and Max Aarons from Norwich?

We need to get Jetro on another loan deal to buy.. I don't really want Rose, he'll probably go to Leeds anyway. <ok>
Agree with pretty much all of this. I think Doucoure will have his sights set higher, but the rest would all improve is in their own way, and not be unrealistic signings. Cantwell the outlier in that in that I think he's not the kind of player that would be a priority right now. We already have a raw winger from Norwich to roll out. Krafth isn't very good and Yedlin has consistently been linked with a move, Aarons would be a good signing. I'd love us to bring Willems back, but I'm concerned there doesn't seem to be even be whispers for what would be an obvious move.

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:11 pm

Sanchino wrote:
Colly wrote:

I think Deulofeu is expected to return to Spain. Seem to recall hearing Valencia mentioned for him last week.

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:35 pm

Dependent on the outcome of tonight's final, would it be worth looking at Rico Henry from Brentford? Decent, youngish English left back. Might not be ready for the step up, but could be worth the gamble if Brentford don't come up. And if they do come up let's bring Nitro back <diva>

krully
Germany (Müller)
Germany (Müller)

Post by krully » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:36 pm

Brentford are coming up bucko 🐝🐝🐝

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:51 pm

Brentford will be the hipster club now that Bournemouth have been relegated.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:11 pm

Remember Colo wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:11 pm
Sanchino wrote:

I think Deulofeu is expected to return to Spain. Seem to recall hearing Valencia mentioned for him last week.
That seems likely, City have just confirmed the 20m signing of Fernan Torres from Valencia. Deulofeu would be an obvious link to make as a replacement.

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:12 pm

Remember Colo wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:11 pm
Sanchino wrote:

That seems likely, City have just confirmed the 20m signing of Fernan Torres from Valencia. Deulofeu would be an obvious link to make as a replacement.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:16 pm

Rumours that Bournemouth think they can get £40m for Brooks, rules us out although he is definitely worth at least 1 Joelinton.

krully
Germany (Müller)
Germany (Müller)

Post by krully » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:27 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:51 pm
Wolves are the more hipster team, it costs quite a bit to look hipster. Brentford are more grunge than anything else, perhaps underground western indie?

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:51 pm

krully wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:27 pm
biggeordiedave wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:51 pm
Wolves are the more hipster team, it costs quite a bit to look hipster. Brentford are more grunge than anything else, perhaps underground western indie?
Is there a Jazz team?

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:51 pm

ALF wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:16 pm
Rumours that Bournemouth think they can get £40m for Brooks, rules us out although he is definitely worth at least 1 Joelinton.
Not a chance anyone will pay 40m in this climate,