rave music

nufc4life

rave music

Post by nufc4life » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Does anyone else like it ?? And no I am not a chav I just like the stuff ha I'm of 2 legends night club 2 some mad night clash of the titans two producers from spain in The town anyone else going or been to this venue ??????????

Roll on good friday

Henry Hoover
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Re: rave music

Post by Henry Hoover » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:07 pm

<wenger>

overseasTOON
England
England

Post by overseasTOON » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:50 am

My favourite is that one that sounds like the fire alarm.

I was with a few mates in Rock City in Nottingham about 15 years ago and we were all hammered (as usual). A bouncer had to tell us to get off the dance floor as we'd been dancing to the fire alarm for about 3 minutes and the whole of the club was in the process of evacuation. He watched us for a while before deciding he'd have to intervene because we were clueless.

Best song of the night.

The Situation
No Thanks, I'm Full
No Thanks, I'm Full

Post by The Situation » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:56 pm

overseasTOON wrote:My favourite is that one that sounds like the fire alarm.

I was with a few mates in Rock City in Nottingham about 15 years ago and we were all hammered (as usual). A bouncer had to tell us to get off the dance floor as we'd been dancing to the fire alarm for about 3 minutes and the whole of the club was in the process of evacuation. He watched us for a while before deciding he'd have to intervene because we were clueless.

Best song of the night.
Haha <applause>

Plate of Barszcz for me
Poland
Poland

Post by Plate of Barszcz for me » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:25 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Does this count as 'rave'?.

Albert's Chip Shop
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Albert's Chip Shop » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 pm

I used to go to leisure orld in brid, the ripon galactica and after dark in morley... Loved it
Originally Posted by Somebodys pinched my sombrero......
Later in the interview, Santon confirmed that, indeed, he has never seen a mackem in Milan

nufc4life wrote:
They do have there own BRAND as I put it ha ah ha , let's put it this way I didn't lick her gash just emptied my sack and made my excuses ha ha

nufc4life

Post by nufc4life » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Albert's Chip Shop wrote:I used to go to leisure orld in brid, the ripon galactica and after dark in morley... Loved it
. The afterdark 2 in south shields was a good night , and the new monkey in sunderland was the best club ever !! Youtube it ha ha , many a session 11- 7 week in week out in me raving days
Roll on friday clash of the titans @ newcastle bringing the old raver out of retierement

nufc4life

Post by nufc4life » Tue May 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Roll on sunday a result @ home and a night on the toon @( clash of the titans )legends night club

Gonna be some night. Youtube or face book clash of the titans for details

Jerry daley -send me a angel (class tune)

Kyle?
Banned
Banned

Post by Kyle? » Fri May 11, 2012 1:00 am

I use thrash metal for raves, it's far easier. Why have some idiot with a big box, when you can have Dave Lombardo merrily banging his way through Slayer classics.
Gazidis Out!

Forget Giroud, sign Lewandowski

Chip Chipperson
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Chip Chipperson » Fri May 11, 2012 2:58 pm

I hate rave music. I associate Charvs who wear Mera Peaks and tuck their socks into their tracksuit bottoms with it. My sisters used to listen to it and it would do my nut in.

I love trance music though, it's far better than rave. Each to their own, i guess.
"How dare you. How dare you! Don't ever, ever call me a bully. I'm so much worse than that." - Malcolm Tucker

Albert's Chip Shop
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Albert's Chip Shop » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Hopefully gonna get to a trance house in Ansterdam soon. AVB and SVD are class.
Originally Posted by Somebodys pinched my sombrero......
Later in the interview, Santon confirmed that, indeed, he has never seen a mackem in Milan

nufc4life wrote:
They do have there own BRAND as I put it ha ah ha , let's put it this way I didn't lick her gash just emptied my sack and made my excuses ha ha