Music players

Michael Hutchence's asphyxiated shlong
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Music players

Post by Michael Hutchence's asphyxiated shlong » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Anyone recommend a good one?

I use VLC for video but have always just used Windows media player for music. And WMP is s****.

I've just downloaded Jaangle - which seems pretty good. Anyone suggest any other good ones?
Who you callin' boy? My name's Hand Banana.

gonna get the girl, gonna kill the bad guys, gonna save the planet

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Re: Music players

Post by Speedo » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:43 am

Hate to be clichéd, but iTunes or Spotify are the best.
I had the first custom w***

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:29 pm

foobar2000, if you have a big music library and want something that opens quickly, is very customisable in terms of appearance and functionality and has a ton of useful features.

iTunes really isn't the best; though its layout is nice and neat if you have a large library. This, of course, can be replicated and vastly improved on in a program like foobar2000. I'd recommend that <ok>.

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:29 pm

skalpel wrote:foobar2000, if you have a big music library and want something that opens quickly, is very customisable in terms of appearance and functionality and has a ton of useful features.

iTunes really isn't the best; though its layout is nice and neat if you have a large library. This, of course, can be replicated and vastly improved on in a program like foobar2000. I'd recommend that <ok>.
You forgot to mention that this is the best program to use if you are anally retentive.
Kindly deeds done for free!

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:31 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
skalpel wrote:foobar2000, if you have a big music library and want something that opens quickly, is very customisable in terms of appearance and functionality and has a ton of useful features.

You forgot to mention that this is the best program to use if you are anally retentive.
Also this.