Alcatraz

Iksee
Bruno's Bleached Tips

Alcatraz

Post by Iksee » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Anyone else watch this? It's produced by that guy who did Lost, Super 8 etc and it has that guy in from Jurassic Park, the doctor who hates kids, both names escape me. :(

It's about Alcatraz but is set in present day, basically when it closed government told people that the prisoners had been transferred off but in fact 300 prisoners and guardsmen disappeared that day. Basically every episode so far (4 of them) a prisoner has returned and their is like a special task force that is recapturing them and figuring out where they went.

If you don't watch things online this show will be coming to the UK in March and is on the channel Watch if I recall correctly.

Hatem Is A Geordie
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Re: Alcatraz

Post by Hatem Is A Geordie » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:45 pm

I thought you meant the footballer <whistle>

Alfie
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Alfie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:46 am

Privet Iksee wrote:Anyone else watch this? It's produced by that guy who did Lost, Super 8 etc and it has that guy in from Jurassic Park, the doctor who hates kids, both names escape me. :(

It's about Alcatraz but is set in present day, basically when it closed government told people that the prisoners had been transferred off but in fact 300 prisoners and guardsmen disappeared that day. Basically every episode so far (4 of them) a prisoner has returned and their is like a special task force that is recapturing them and figuring out where they went.

If you don't watch things online this show will be coming to the UK in March and is on the channel Watch if I recall correctly.
This hasn't started in the UK yet has it? Am looking forward to this. Was a big fan of Lost (and yes I think I understood it). Oh and it's JJ Abrams & Sam Neill <ok>
And in conclusion, how far had you got through reading this before you realised it was my signature?

Iksee
Bruno's Bleached Tips

Post by Iksee » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Yeah I think it starts in March on Watch for UK but I just watch my stuff online. Only actual TV I ever watch is footy if it's on TV.

Chip Chipperson
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Chip Chipperson » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Saw the adverts for it and it looks canny, but if it turns out like Lost, i'll stop watch as that just got ridiculous and confusing.
"How dare you. How dare you! Don't ever, ever call me a bully. I'm so much worse than that." - Malcolm Tucker

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Ameobi's Apprentice wrote:Saw the adverts for it and it looks canny, but if it turns out like Lost, i'll stop watch as that just got ridiculous and confusing.

I never watched Lost but a friend of mine was addicted. Once it finally finished I asked him what it was all about and he wasn't very sure.

He just knew he HAD to watch it so it would all make sense.

Alfie
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Alfie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Ameobi's Apprentice wrote:Saw the adverts for it and it looks canny, but if it turns out like Lost, i'll stop watch as that just got ridiculous and confusing.
I watched it all (Lost) and fairly much understood it . . . . . . . . . . I think.

Watched all of Fringe as well but it's going downhill fast, think it'll get cancelled.
And in conclusion, how far had you got through reading this before you realised it was my signature?

Iksee
Bruno's Bleached Tips

Post by Iksee » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Alfie wrote:
I watched it all (Lost) and fairly much understood it . . . . . . . . . . I think.

Watched all of Fringe as well but it's going downhill fast, think it'll get cancelled.
I watched Fringe I stopped when the son got into the machine I liked it more when it was individual cases when it tried to follow a main plot it just went s*** imho.

So far I watched 5 episodes of Alcatraz, I really enjoy it but atm Person of Interest is my favourite show, I got a thread for it a few notches down on the forum.

Alfie
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Alfie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Privet Iksee wrote:I watched Fringe I stopped when the son got into the machine I liked it more when it was individual cases when it tried to follow a main plot it just went s*** imho.

So far I watched 5 episodes of Alcatraz, I really enjoy it but atm Person of Interest is my favourite show, I got a thread for it a few notches down on the forum.
Agree on Fringe, it's going the same way as X Files, loved the first few series of X Files when they had proper cases to solve (Squeeze & Tooms were brilliant) but when it became the same every week with the government or whoever against them I lost interest.

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:11 pm

You people are crazy, Fringe is getting better and better. There's only so many mysterious substance/some kind of vampire thing/genetically modified monster episodes you can do, the wider story stuff had to come and barring the weird cartoony episode last series was fantastic.

Iksee
Bruno's Bleached Tips

Post by Iksee » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Colly wrote:You people are crazy, Fringe is getting better and better. There's only so many mysterious substance/some kind of vampire thing/genetically modified monster episodes you can do, the wider story stuff had to come and barring the weird cartoony episode last series was fantastic.
Granted they couldn't do it forever a la CSI but I mean that story was terrible and it just f***ing dragged on forever. I was really disappointed with it tbh because I really liked the show.

What season are they into in UK because I remember watching a cartoony episode but that was over a year ago I think.

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Whatever the current one is in the States. We're coming out of the mid season break next week so I think we're a few weeks behind. Can't wait.

Albert's Chip Shop
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Albert's Chip Shop » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:40 am

Gonna have to settle for buying the dvd....
Originally Posted by Somebodys pinched my sombrero......
Later in the interview, Santon confirmed that, indeed, he has never seen a mackem in Milan

nufc4life wrote:
They do have there own BRAND as I put it ha ah ha , let's put it this way I didn't lick her gash just emptied my sack and made my excuses ha ha

Iksee
Bruno's Bleached Tips

Post by Iksee » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Watch it online?