Re: The Walking Dead.

Post by golasambi » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:18 pm

yeh hes nt been in it much

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Thought the mid season finale was class, really enjoyed the whole first half of the season apart from 1 or 2 episodes.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:51 pm

ALF wrote:Thought the mid season finale was class, really enjoyed the whole first half of the season apart from 1 or 2 episodes.
I'd say 3 or 4 episodes were good (with one of those excellent), so many dull pointless episodes.

Love Negan's character tho, he's a sarcastic mother f***er <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

golasambi
Pope's Goalposts

Post by golasambi » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:37 am

hes 2 much. they shud put him in lil bits nt all time hes so note theyv messed it up. any1 else red comicS?

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:59 pm

That smile <scratch>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:02 pm

Great episode, that smile confused the hell out of me.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:49 am

I think it was volunteers from the Kingdom

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:42 pm

SpoilerShow
Not a bad first episode after the winter break. Although how many more previously undiscovered groups can there be a relatively small area <laugh> Hopefully they just get on with Rick's group fighting the saviours rather than dragging it out for about 6 weeks like they tend to do now.

The scene where they clothes lined the heard of walkers with the steel cables was pretty cool.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:27 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
SpoilerShow
Not a bad first episode after the winter break. Although how many more previously undiscovered groups can there be a relatively small area <laugh> Hopefully they just get on with Rick's group fighting the saviours rather than dragging it out for about 6 weeks like they tend to do now.

The scene where they clothes lined the heard of walkers with the steel cables was pretty cool.
But immediately after that scene Rick was surrounded by about 50 walkers and didn't get bit. Makes you wonder how anyone can get bit if Rick wasn't.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:50 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
No way does this fight happen quickly. They could get 3/4 seasons out of Negan vs Rick. That's why I'm interested to see what happens. There needs to be storylines without the big fight.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:13 am

Well that was weird, though i think this is an early introduction/ prequel story for another group from the comics <scratch>

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:33 pm

This season got really boring really quick, i hate how they just drag things out, at times it feels like just 3 episodes (Premiere, mid season finale and finale) tied together by pointless filler episodes that don't really add as much to the plot, i think its really missing sub plots and side arcs so that the inbetween episodes are actually meaningful.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:02 pm

The second half of the new season has been alright. Not amazing but better than the utter s**** they've served up for the past few series.

I'm only really watching now as i think i might as well rather than being desperate for the next episode. Wouldn't be bothered at all if it just ended (but it won't).

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:16 pm

Even the finale sucked. God this show is bad now

Donkey Toon
Croatia (Modric)
Croatia (Modric)

Post by Donkey Toon » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:29 pm

beardface wrote:Even the finale sucked. God this show is bad now
Yep.

That gunfight in Alexandria was the least credible and badly choreographed I can remember seeing. Loads of people blazing away at each other with all sorts of guns, up to and including assault rifles and hardly anybody getting hit, especially amongst the good guys.

This show has finally completed the journey up its own a**hole. I'm not going to bother with it going forward.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:36 pm

I didn't mind it. Find myself siding with Negan more and more though. I'd happily have Rick wiped out and Negan be the main character going forward.

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:12 am

ALF wrote:I didn't mind it. Find myself siding with Negan more and more though. I'd happily have Rick wiped out and Negan be the main character going forward.
agreed! Negan is great

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:52 am

Donkey Toon wrote:
beardface wrote:Even the finale sucked. God this show is bad now
Yep.

That gunfight in Alexandria was the least credible and badly choreographed I can remember seeing. Loads of people blazing away at each other with all sorts of guns, up to and including assault rifles and hardly anybody getting hit, especially amongst the good guys.

This show has finally completed the journey up its own a**hole. I'm not going to bother with it going forward.
It was absolutely shocking. Total let down

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Why couldn't he just have clubbed Carl around the head when he had the chance <neg>

The second half of this series did pick up compared to the utter s**** dished up for the last few series. Most people including me are still watching because they've seen it since the beginning rather than because it's any good. In reality it's an incredibly average TV show.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:49 pm

<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>