ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Re: The Walking Dead.

Post by ALF » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:50 pm

Dumm & Doumbia wrote:
ALF wrote:
SpoilerShow
Next week is going to be absolutely insane.
SpoilerShow
90 minute episode as well <awe> Think we are going to see 2 or maybe three original members biting the dust. <awe> Also saw something interesting about Maggie , when she got kicked in the tummy last week it killed the baby meaning zombaby <yikes>
SpoilerShow
The idea of a zombaby killing her from the inside is absolutely brilliant. Unfortunately she's only a couple of months pregnant so seems unlikely.

PFT
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PFT » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:06 pm

ALF wrote:
Dumm & Doumbia wrote:
SpoilerShow
90 minute episode as well <awe> Think we are going to see 2 or maybe three original members biting the dust. <awe> Also saw something interesting about Maggie , when she got kicked in the tummy last week it killed the baby meaning zombaby <yikes>
SpoilerShow
The idea of a zombaby killing her from the inside is absolutely brilliant. Unfortunately she's only a couple of months pregnant so seems unlikely.
SpoilerShow
Oh yeah. There was a little time jump after Carl was shot in the eye though wasn't there? Ah well. Still got a feeling Negan is going to batter Glenn to death in front of her though, or vice versa just don't think there's room for two babies on this show.
formerly known as Bigi Bigi Bigi Can't You See & IMTE

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:38 pm

SpoilerShow
Apparently the guy Rick and Morgan found at the barn with the body armour and spear is one of the Knights of The Kingdom... Meaning we should see these two some point next season <divax>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:25 am

Dumm & Doumbia wrote:
ALF wrote:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Oh yeah. There was a little time jump after Carl was shot in the eye though wasn't there? Ah well. Still got a feeling Negan is going to batter Glenn to death in front of her though, or vice versa just don't think there's room for two babies on this show.
SpoilerShow
Agreed, either Maggie has to go, her baby has to go or Judith has to go.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:21 pm

SpoilerShow
What a complete **** finale, i knew they would do this, drag it all out then not even have a reveal at the end, by the time the next season comes around i wont even care who got killed.

as for the rest of the episode i found it a bit far fetched that the saviors can track people over a whole county like they have f***ing spy satellites.

Double Agent Bruce a.k.a DAB
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Double Agent Bruce a.k.a DAB » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Well, that was s***. With this RV going left, going right, just Benny Hill theme song was missing.

PFT

Post by PFT » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:28 pm

SpoilerShow
Feel utterly cheated by that . Cliffhangers in shows like Lost work because they're f***ing mysterious. Show creators just copped out there. Finale would have had still had the cliffhanger ending had they shown us who got beaten to death because we would still not know how Rick and the group would react. They could have really hit home with it , done it exactly as they did it and then just when you don't think they're going to show us they do , they show us whoevers battered skull it is and then cut to black.

So disappointing, I enjoyed the episode up to then to be fair , really rammed home how f***ing stupid Ricks been thinking he can go around killing everyone. Part of me hopes its him or Coral that gets it. But it won't be , it's gonna be Eugene.

PFT

Post by PFT » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:03 pm

SpoilerShow
Side note , I loved Trevor from GTA in it <awe>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:31 am

SpoilerShow
I thought that was brilliant. Even down to every start of a part being Daryl and the others view from the van. Negan is great, he wants b****es effectively. Be a nasty bastard and people do all your work for you. They found out info about Alexandria and the Hilltop after the attack Rick carried out. This is all in a pretty small area so they set up watches on the few roads leading away between the camps.

TBC
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by TBC » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:19 am

ALF wrote:I thought that was brilliant.
I don't think I've thought of an episode of TWD as brilliant since season 2, 3 at a stretch. I watch it out of habit now but it's not the show it used to be.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:05 pm

TBC wrote:
ALF wrote:I thought that was brilliant.
I don't think I've thought of an episode of TWD as brilliant since season 2, 3 at a stretch. I watch it out of habit now but it's not the show it used to be.
Seriously? For me Season 6 was the best yet.

TBC
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by TBC » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:27 am

ALF wrote:Seriously? For me Season 6 was the best yet.
I just think it lost its way in the middle, too many fillers splitting the gang apart several times, and is just generally a bit farfetched now. I know its a show about zombies but I like a bit of realism to it, which it had for a while. FTWD has it, and hopefully it doesn't go the same way as it doesn't have comics to follow or whatever.

It's the same with all shows, like Game of Thrones. I love GOT but something happened on the last season which really bugged me:
SpoilerShow
When Sansa and Theon jump from the wall of Winterfell there's just no way they would have survived the fall. I know it's a fantasy show about Dragons and White walkers but that scene alone really annoyed me. <fist>

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:15 am

I'm halfway through s6. It's been good at times but a lot of meh episodes imo. Some are excellent tho.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:54 am

Really enjoyed the last episode. What a cliff hanger tho!!

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:39 am

SpoilerShow
finished S6 last night. There's some good episodes but it's definitely not on my list of favourite ever shows. Still easy viewing though.

Can't help but think because it's so popular they're dragging it out for too long, they'll obviously escape from that game miraculously in s7 and no doubt come up with a plan against all odds to kill them all. Similar to when carol hit that propane tank at Terminus first time with a firework to blow it up <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:10 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
SpoilerShow
finished S6 last night. There's some good episodes but it's definitely not on my list of favourite ever shows. Still easy viewing though.

Can't help but think because it's so popular they're dragging it out for too long, they'll obviously escape from that game miraculously in s7 and no doubt come up with a plan against all odds to kill them all. Similar to when carol hit that propane tank at Terminus first time with a firework to blow it up <laugh>
SpoilerShow
They're not captured. Gotta listen to Negan's speech! They're killing 1 to make an example but after that, Alexandria is Negans new b**** town. Half of everything they get goes to Negan. There'll be set free to an extent but they'll be answering to Negan for a while now I reckon. Not to mention there's the new people that Carol and Morgan have met, they're bound to play a role at some point. Jesus too.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:32 pm

ALF wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:
SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
They're not captured. Gotta listen to Negan's speech! They're killing 1 to make an example but after that, Alexandria is Negans new b**** town. Half of everything they get goes to Negan. There'll be set free to an extent but they'll be answering to Negan for a while now I reckon. Not to mention there's the new people that Carol and Morgan have met, they're bound to play a role at some point. Jesus too.
SpoilerShow
Oh yeah, I meant more that they'll fins a way to get out of the situation of being the other gangs b****es. It'll probably take most of s7 but I expect they'll somehow overthrow the gang.

I like that Neegan character, seemed to play the role and carry himself well.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Tue May 03, 2016 5:16 pm

Started Fear TWD at the weekend. Its brilliant. Really enjoying the series

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Tue May 03, 2016 5:27 pm

Mucky Quim wrote:Started Fear TWD at the weekend. Its brilliant. Really enjoying the series
I couldn't get into season 1, stopped after a few episodes. I read that they've renewed it for a third season already though <notbad>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Tue May 03, 2016 10:19 pm

beardface wrote:
Mucky Quim wrote:Started Fear TWD at the weekend. Its brilliant. Really enjoying the series
I couldn't get into season 1, stopped after a few episodes. I read that they've renewed it for a third season already though <notbad>
Not watched episode 4 yet but the first 3 eps in Season 2 have been amazing.