The Following

5 Goals - Hesakmi
Prediction League Champion

Re: The Following

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:04 am

Ameobi's Apprentice wrote:I think it's more of they're in awe of him and see him as someone who can 'free' them. This weeks episode showed that even Ryan has a kind of follower in Mike as he was willing to sacrifice himself.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens with Joe and Emma now. I was surprised that they didn't show how Jacob and Paul were doing. <scratch>
Interesting... Good spot that, if that's actually what he meant.

Emma's fit.

So if I'm not mistaken, all this is still about is Joe wanting to get his wife back, right? Is his life complete then?
Ryan Taylor Over The Wall , Ryan Taylor Over The Wall!
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

Chip Chipperson
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Chip Chipperson » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:49 pm

5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:
Ameobi's Apprentice wrote:I think it's more of they're in awe of him and see him as someone who can 'free' them. This weeks episode showed that even Ryan has a kind of follower in Mike as he was willing to sacrifice himself.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens with Joe and Emma now. I was surprised that they didn't show how Jacob and Paul were doing. <scratch>
Interesting... Good spot that, if that's actually what he meant.

Emma's fit.

So if I'm not mistaken, all this is still about is Joe wanting to get his wife back, right? Is his life complete then?
I think it means that in a way everyone follows something or someone so we all have our kind of cults. We'll soon find out though. <diva>

I'm not too sure, because she slept with Ryan and Ryan loves her, Joe loves her still and she wants to be with Ryan it would seem. Joe's said he forgives her but maybes it's all a lie so she can see Ryan suffer? But that seems to straight forward for this show. <laugh> <neg>
"How dare you. How dare you! Don't ever, ever call me a bully. I'm so much worse than that." - Malcolm Tucker

Iksee
Bruno's Bleached Tips

Post by Iksee » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Or he was just doing his job :)

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Just watched today's episode <yikes>
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

Chip Chipperson
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Chip Chipperson » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:53 am

5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:Just watched today's episode <yikes>
SpoilerShow
Jacob <cry> Joe's gone crazy too, well.. more crazy. <ohnoes>
"How dare you. How dare you! Don't ever, ever call me a bully. I'm so much worse than that." - Malcolm Tucker

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Wed May 01, 2013 11:21 pm

<yikes>