Page 27 of 27

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 2:01 pm
by ALF
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:38 am
I thought it was a bit s*** <laugh>
I gave up on episode 4, it's just bizarre.

The Last Dance on the other hand, loved that.

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 2:15 pm
by Bodacious Benny
ALF wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:01 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:38 am
I thought it was a bit s*** <laugh>
I gave up on episode 4, it's just bizarre.

The Last Dance on the other hand, loved that.
I only got to episode 2 and I'd seen enough!

Heard good things about The Last Dance. I'm watching The Devil Next Door at the moment which is really engrossing, about a guy they found living in the US in the 1980s and accused him of being 'Ivan the Terrible' who ran a gas chamber at a concentration camp in WW2, covers the story and how he was extradited to Israel to face trail. Watched the first 3 episodes last night.

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 2:38 pm
by Chappy
The Last Dance was class. Don't even have to be into basketball to appreciate it. One of the best sports docs I've ever seen.

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:55 am
by lassassinblanc
Been re-watching Community over the last few weeks Seasons 1-3 amazing, 4 OK, 5 some moments, 6 meh

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:01 pm
by Colback's Orange Tufts
Somebody feel Phil is a lighthearted food show. An american sitcom writer who is infectious enthusiastic

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:04 am
by biggeordiedave
I watched all three series of Fauda within a very short period and it was great <awe>. It's about an undercover counter-terrorism unit in Israel so it's in Hebrew/Arabic but well worth a watch. You can switch to the dubbed audio if necessary too.

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:45 pm
by lassassinblanc
Started watching Dark last week currently half way through season 2

I think the below sums up my current feelings

<err> <err> <err> <err>

Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying it but every time I think I understand what is going on they drop another bomb

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:59 pm
by Bodacious Benny
lassassinblanc wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:45 pm
Started watching Dark last week currently half way through season 2

I think the below sums up my current feelings

<err> <err> <err> <err>

Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying it but every time I think I understand what is going on they drop another bomb
Agreed! I’ve just finished season 1, I’m not entirely sure I follow everything that’s going on but it’s not bad.

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:07 am
by lassassinblanc
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:59 pm
lassassinblanc wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:45 pm
Started watching Dark last week currently half way through season 2

I think the below sums up my current feelings

<err> <err> <err> <err>

Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying it but every time I think I understand what is going on they drop another bomb
Agreed! I’ve just finished season 1, I’m not entirely sure I follow everything that’s going on but it’s not bad.
Finished Season 2 last last night, gets even more wackier <ohnoes>

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:29 am
by Bodacious Benny
I sometimes think that it's something I need to watch each episode twice <laugh>

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:21 am
by lassassinblanc
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:29 am
I sometimes think that it's something I need to watch each episode twice <laugh>
The wife said the same thing

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:18 am
by Bodacious Benny
The latest series of The Sinner is decent, watched 5 episodes last night...

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:04 am
by Sir Bobby
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:18 am
The latest series of The Sinner is decent, watched 5 episodes last night...
Enjoyed it much more than season 2

Re: Netflix Recommendations

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:41 am
by Bodacious Benny
Sir Bobby wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:04 am
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:18 am
The latest series of The Sinner is decent, watched 5 episodes last night...
Enjoyed it much more than season 2
Yeah definitely agree with that <ok>