How I Met Your Mother

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Re: How I Met Your Mother

Post by beardface » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:23 pm

SpoilerShow
I've not really been following the last few seasons, but had heard a lot of negativity about the finale so thought I'd give it a watch. I didn't think it was that bad, but like I said I've never really been too attached to the programme.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Re: How I Met Your Mother

Post by ALF » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:31 am

beardface wrote:
SpoilerShow
I've not really been following the last few seasons, but had heard a lot of negativity about the finale so thought I'd give it a watch. I didn't think it was that bad, but like I said I've never really been too attached to the programme.
SpoilerShow
I've not watched the last few seasons properly, had a basic idea of what was going on but not too much. I thought the ending was pretty good. Call me naive but I'd never really considered the idea that the mother would die, so thought that was an interesting twist. Also thought Barney and Robin would get back together at Ted's wedding, especially now Barney had had his kid. Ted getting back with Robin was a bit of a cop out, but I suppose it made sense. Barney's ending was disappointing though, surely they could've gone somewhere with him and the mother of his kid?