Taboo

Duke
You Sunk My Battleship
You Sunk My Battleship

Taboo

Post by Duke » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:28 pm

Just finished the first season, what a show <awe>.

Great cast and Tom Hardy as good as always. The sets are amazing and reminded me a bit of Gangs of New York <awe>.
Last edited by Duke on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I dunno

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: Taboo

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:29 pm

I'm onto episode 6 and really enjoying it. First episode was a bit meh but got good after that.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Duke
You Sunk My Battleship
You Sunk My Battleship

Post by Duke » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:31 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:I'm onto episode 6 and really enjoying it. First episode was a bit meh but got good after that.
Yeah everyone seems so think the first couple of episodes are a bit slow. Really takes off when they introduce some of the more interesting characters (Stephen Graham's and Tom Hollander's especially)
I dunno

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:32 pm

Duke wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:I'm onto episode 6 and really enjoying it. First episode was a bit meh but got good after that.
Yeah everyone seems so think the first couple of episodes are a bit slow. Really takes off when they introduce some of the more interesting characters (Stephen Graham's and Tom Hollander's especially)
I should finish it this weekend <ok>

Heard they'll be making a second series.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Duke
You Sunk My Battleship
You Sunk My Battleship

Post by Duke » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:35 pm

Apparently so but they're saying Hardy (also executive producer along with Ridley Scott) lost a couple million making it
I dunno