Breaking Bad

User avatar
skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 17117
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 pm
Location: Somerset

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by skalpel » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:55 pm

Just started watching this for the first time ever. Only at episode four of the first season and it is already among the best shows I've ever seen. <divax>

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2597
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Hjl » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:05 pm

Best show since the wire.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 25667
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:48 pm

skalpel wrote:Just started watching this for the first time ever. Only at episode four of the first season and it is already among the best shows I've ever seen. <divax>
Where have you been <laugh>

I've rewatched it twice, and all episodes of better call Saul.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 17117
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 pm
Location: Somerset

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by skalpel » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:38 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
skalpel wrote:Just started watching this for the first time ever. Only at episode four of the first season and it is already among the best shows I've ever seen. <divax>
Where have you been <laugh>

I've rewatched it twice, and all episodes of better call Saul.
<laugh> I know, right? It's always just been one of those things I said I'd get round to watching... This definitely has rewatchability, I got through five episodes and now I'm starting again in the same day with my wife so she can catch up, and somehow it's not boring.
Hjl wrote:Best show since the wire.
Yeah, I agree. If the quality remains this high throughout, it'll be better I reckon.

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2597
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Hjl » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:47 pm

skalpel wrote:
Hjl wrote:Best show since the wire.
Yeah, I agree. If the quality remains this high throughout, it'll be better I reckon.
It actually gets better the farther you get in.

User avatar
PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Posts: 8497
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by PTAO? » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:50 am

I'm in the middle of my 3rd run through, love it.

User avatar
lassassinblanc
lementeurblanc
lementeurblanc
Posts: 977
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Clairefontaine

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by lassassinblanc » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:25 am

Have been really tempted to rewatch it as it keeps on popping up on my Netflix top picks
I'll Hazard a guess

User avatar
skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 17117
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 pm
Location: Somerset

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by skalpel » Thu May 24, 2018 10:18 pm

Just finished season four and I'm pretty sure my blood pressure is breaking records. I'm gonna have to convert to Buddhism to reclaim the years of my life that have been shaved away by the relentless heart-attack inducing intensity. Totally worth it though.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 25667
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri May 25, 2018 6:10 am

skalpel wrote:Just finished season four and I'm pretty sure my blood pressure is breaking records. I'm gonna have to convert to Buddhism to reclaim the years of my life that have been shaved away by the relentless heart-attack inducing intensity. Totally worth it though.
Quite jelous you're watching it for the first time!
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Post Reply