The F1 Thread

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Re: The F1 Thread

Postby Micky Quim » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:43 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:Bottas testing the halo in FP1, looks f***ing awful. Considering the safety of F1 over the past 20+ years it's completely unnecessary.

It must get in the way of their view. Seems like a crap idea to me, I cant believe it wont effect their driving

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member

Postby Bodacious Benny » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:17 am

s*** race at a s*** circuit to finish the season.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging

Postby overseasTOON » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:48 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:s*** race at a s*** circuit to finish the season.

For a race track where the designer was given a blank canvas and a super-sized shed full of cash to create something; he did a really s*** job.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member

Postby Bodacious Benny » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:44 am

overseasTOON wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:s*** race at a s*** circuit to finish the season.

For a race track where the designer was given a blank canvas and a super-sized shed full of cash to create something; he did a really s*** job.

Yeah, dreadful. It's a shame that it'll stay on the calendar due to money. Wish they'd go back to ending the season at a real circuit such as Brazil.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging

Postby overseasTOON » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:42 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
overseasTOON wrote:

Yeah, dreadful. It's a shame that it'll stay on the calendar due to money. Wish they'd go back to ending the season at a real circuit such as Brazil.

Provisional race calendar has been released and the piece of s*** track is once again the final stop.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member

Postby Bodacious Benny » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:11 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:

Provisional race calendar has been released and the piece of s*** track is once again the final stop.

They should flip it and stick Abu Dhabi as the first race (which would make sense logistically as Bahrain is next on the calendar) and put Australia as the final race. Late-November is early summer in Australia so it's not like the whether would be an issue. If possible knock Japan down a bit and end on Brazil > Australia > Japan or something.

PTAO
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Postby PTAO » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:07 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
overseasTOON wrote:

They should flip it and stick Abu Dhabi as the first race (which would make sense logistically as Bahrain is next on the calendar) and put Australia as the final race. Late-November is early summer in Australia so it's not like the whether would be an issue. If possible knock Japan down a bit and end on Brazil > Australia > Japan or something.

Personally I prefer the s*** tracks to be last. If the Championship is over by the last race, at least a good track isn't wasted.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member

Postby Bodacious Benny » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:16 pm

PTAO wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:

Personally I prefer the s*** tracks to be last. If the Championship is over by the last race, at least a good track isn't wasted.

That's a fair point. But then it's always a case of what if it does go to the wire and you're lumbered with a s*** track. It's 50/50 I guess.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Postby Micky Quim » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
PTAO wrote:

That's a fair point. But then it's always a case of what if it does go to the wire and you're lumbered with a s*** track. It's 50/50 I guess.

And perhaps the s*** tracks hamper any end of season excitement

Return to “All Sports”