Re: Best Sport in your view ?

Post by Jaiston » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:22 pm

Ameobi's Apprentice wrote:
Jaiston wrote:Boxing - Football
Rugby Union
F1
Tennis

Don't think there is anything more thrilling then a boxing war (MMA is boring):
Not when you appreciate the skill of trying to work a position to get a submission. It's not all about smashing each others face. <ok> <roll>
Oh, I appreciate the skill, just not the rolling on the floor like a couple of pissheads on a Friday night in town <whistle>

The last MMA match I watched, they just circled each other for 2 minutes, before one KO'd the other with a kick to the face. <laugh>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:28 pm

Jaiston wrote:
Ameobi's Apprentice wrote:
Not when you appreciate the skill of trying to work a position to get a submission. It's not all about smashing each others face. <ok> <roll>
Oh, I appreciate the skill, just not the rolling on the floor like a couple of pissheads on a Friday night in town <whistle>

The last MMA match I watched, they just circled each other for 2 minutes, before one KO'd the other with a kick to the face. <laugh>
Ah. The Croydon handshake

Surreymag
Wood's Touch

Post by Surreymag » Thu May 16, 2013 4:41 pm

I played a lot of rugby in my time union that is football is my first love but I follow the rugby both at an international level and the Premier division and the championship as The Falcons have been in that division this season.

I like cricket,volleyball,snooker and most athletics.I do not enjoy horse racing although I have been to the Derby a couple of times just an excuse to get slaughtered on the drink really!

PepperJack
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by PepperJack » Sat May 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Heisen wrote:
PepperJack wrote:Football then NFL (love it, been to about 5 games in America) then cricket (only international though.)
Finally someone else who shares the NFL as their second sport <awe>
Yeh I really enjoy it, can be so exciting. The Ravens Broncos game in the playoffs was incredible <ok>