Boxing Thread

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Re: Boxing Thread

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:31 pm

I don't buy into the Ruiz didn't train properly angle, I think it was deliberate, they bought into the "AJ doesn't have a chin" bollocks, he just got caught on the temple in the first fight, that would have scrambled anyone's brains, to me it seems like they wanted him to throw bombs so went for the extra weight, got embarrassed in the ring and made an excuse, people need to remember in the build up, the Ruiz camp was banging on about him being in the best shape of his life, released old pictures of him all to make AJ camp think he was training a certain way then he comes in a lot heavier, that doesn't sit right with me.

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:34 pm

Anyone know a good place for boxing streams? <roll>

Edit: nvm, found one. <gent>

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:01 pm

worried bout tyson bt i always am lol

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Sun May 08, 2022 7:41 am

Canelo got done last night the dodgy bastard <diva>, once a drug cheat always a drug cheat.

Fan2foot
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Fan2foot » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:11 am

I am disappointed for the French boxer Cissokho, he was on the card for Joshua Usyk, but he got an injury and he is going to be forfeit :/ This was supposed to be a big mouv for his career

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:32 pm

AJ is finished, I don't really like saying that about fighters after losses but f*** me his head has gone, mentally he's shot. Imagine having every physical advantage over a more skilled nimble opponent and trying to out box him in back to back fights when Usyk is clearly lightyears ahead of you. Imagine being notorious for gassing late in fights and choosing those rounds to actually assert any physical pressure. Pretty embarrassing performance and judging by the post fight he knows it.

He's finished.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:36 pm

They’re both winners…£££££££££££££.

I did read that the Saudi broadcasters gave the rights for free to Ukrainian TV so fair play on that.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?