NFL

User avatar
Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut
Posts: 15308
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Yank-ball

Post by Mifune » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:11 pm

Teddy Bridgewater might be injured now as well. Could be serious.

Looks like Kaepernick has put his name in the headlines at the right time.

User avatar
TommyToon
Rafa's Goatee
Posts: 813
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Yank-ball

Post by TommyToon » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:01 am

Dislocated knee and completely torn ACL <puke>

Most people were expecting him to really break out this year so that's such a shame. Hope he comes back with no long term issues.
I'm cycling 6 stages of the Tour de France in July 2018 to raise money for charity. If you'd like to sponsor me then please click the link in my user profile! Thank you!

User avatar
Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut
Posts: 15308
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Yank-ball

Post by Mifune » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:30 pm

TommyToonAA wrote:Dislocated knee and completely torn ACL <puke>

Most people were expecting him to really break out this year so that's such a shame. Hope he comes back with no long term issues.
His femur detached from his tibia <puke>

Was in danger of losing the leg <erk>.

User avatar
TommyToon
Rafa's Goatee
Posts: 813
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Yank-ball

Post by TommyToon » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:10 am

Mifune wrote:
TommyToonAA wrote:Dislocated knee and completely torn ACL <puke>

Most people were expecting him to really break out this year so that's such a shame. Hope he comes back with no long term issues.
His femur detached from his tibia <puke>

Was in danger of losing the leg <erk>.
Jesus, didn't know it was that bad!
I'm cycling 6 stages of the Tour de France in July 2018 to raise money for charity. If you'd like to sponsor me then please click the link in my user profile! Thank you!

User avatar
TBC
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 3008
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:05 pm
Location: Newcastle

Re: Yank-ball

Post by TBC » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Play off prediction's fellas?

I'm going Patriots (shock), Chiefs, Seahawks, and Packers (would prefer Cowboys).
Image

User avatar
Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut
Posts: 15308
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Yank-ball

Post by Mifune » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:08 am

PACKERS!!!

What a game. Packers are going to win the Super Bowl. Rodgers is unstoppable.

User avatar
TBC
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 3008
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:05 pm
Location: Newcastle

Re: Yank-ball

Post by TBC » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Mifune wrote:PACKERS!!!

What a game. Packers are going to win the Super Bowl. Rodgers is unstoppable.
Even though they're a one man band and I'd prefer to face the Falcons if we get there purely cause that one man is in the form of his life.
Image

User avatar
Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut
Posts: 15308
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Yank-ball

Post by Mifune » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:48 am

TBC wrote:
Mifune wrote:PACKERS!!!

What a game. Packers are going to win the Super Bowl. Rodgers is unstoppable.
Even though they're a one man band and I'd prefer to face the Falcons if we get there purely cause that one man is in the form of his life.
I just really want a Rodgers vs Brady Super Bowl.

User avatar
Don Sholeone
BSN Correspondant
BSN Correspondant
Posts: 8890
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: Yank-ball

Post by Don Sholeone » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:44 am

[tweet][/tweet]
TINO'S ON FIRE BARCELONA'S TERRIFIED
Image

User avatar
TBC
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 3008
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:05 pm
Location: Newcastle

Re: Yank-ball

Post by TBC » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:04 pm



<divax>
Image

User avatar
ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 20274
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 pm
Location: Down Sowf

Re: Yank-ball

Post by ALF » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:43 am

Brady having a mare in the Super Bowl.

User avatar
Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut
Posts: 15308
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Yank-ball

Post by Mifune » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:58 am

Falcons' offense is unstoppable. Only way to beat them is to go toe-to-toe with them in a shootout and hope you come out on top. Both Packers and Pats got stopped in the 1st half and no way back after that.

User avatar
ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 20274
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 pm
Location: Down Sowf

Re: Yank-ball

Post by ALF » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:01 am

Mifune wrote:Falcons' offense is unstoppable. Only way to beat them is to go toe-to-toe with them in a shootout and hope you come out on top. Both Packers and Pats got stopped in the 1st half and no way back after that.
Pretty impressive defence as well. Deep into Q3 and still no TD's for New England.

User avatar
Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut
Posts: 15308
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Yank-ball

Post by Mifune » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:04 am

ALF wrote:
Mifune wrote:Falcons' offense is unstoppable. Only way to beat them is to go toe-to-toe with them in a shootout and hope you come out on top. Both Packers and Pats got stopped in the 1st half and no way back after that.
Pretty impressive defence as well. Deep into Q3 and still no TD's for New England.
Yeah defence is underrated. Conceded zero TDs in the first half against Brady and a red hot Rodgers.

User avatar
ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 20274
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 pm
Location: Down Sowf

Re: Yank-ball

Post by ALF » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:29 am

Patriots looked like they were motoring and then Brady gets sacked twice.

User avatar
Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut
Posts: 15308
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Yank-ball

Post by Mifune » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:31 am

Jarrett, Super Bowl MVP?

User avatar
ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 20274
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 pm
Location: Down Sowf

Re: Yank-ball

Post by ALF » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:34 am

Mifune wrote:Jarrett, Super Bowl MVP?
Alex Mack is the biggest standout for me, playing with a broken leg.

User avatar
Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut
Posts: 15308
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Yank-ball

Post by Mifune » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:38 am

ALF wrote:
Mifune wrote:Jarrett, Super Bowl MVP?
Alex Mack is the biggest standout for me, playing with a broken leg.
How is that possible? <****>

User avatar
Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut
Posts: 15308
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Yank-ball

Post by Mifune » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:38 am

Big play there

User avatar
Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut
Posts: 15308
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Yank-ball

Post by Mifune » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:42 am

1 score game <erk>

Post Reply