FM18

Lassassinblanc
Shelvey's Precious

Re: FM18

Postby Lassassinblanc » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:26 pm

7 games left to go a 4 points clear with a game in hand over Spurs, Champions League Football secured for next season too.

Semi final of Europa League. Liverpool sacked Klopp and offered me an interview which I refused Fans Love me even more as do owners who rewarded me with a new 70k a week 4 year contract. Shall hopefully finish season over weekend am traveling to Paris via London so it should be a productive train journey
Toon Forum's Resident Scout

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Postby ALF » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:06 pm

Lassassinblanc wrote:7 games left to go a 4 points clear with a game in hand over Spurs, Champions League Football secured for next season too.

Semi final of Europa League. Liverpool sacked Klopp and offered me an interview which I refused Fans Love me even more as do owners who rewarded me with a new 70k a week 4 year contract. Shall hopefully finish season over weekend am traveling to Paris via London so it should be a productive train journey

Hope you've packed a suit to change into if you get to the final.

R&B
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby R&B » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:49 pm

How's FM 18? Didn't bought one since FM16. Was too awful.

Lassassinblanc
Shelvey's Precious

Postby Lassassinblanc » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:35 am

Just noticed I haven't given an update on this in a while

Finally left the Toon last night after 7 years fell out with the board after
not getting more money to strengthen the team to push for the Champions League glory
which alluded me the season before (made the semi only to get knocked out on away goals by PSG).

Nice honours list of
17/18 League Cup
18/19-PL, Runner up EL (lost to Lyon)
19/20 FA Cup,community Shield
4th in league 10 points of Arsenal who finished top
(every other team spent big me I got 40m which I spent half of on Patrick Schick
who finished as my top scorer with 22

20/21- PL, FA Cup,community Shield, CL 1/4 final
Finally got in Milik who was sensational scoring 32 PL goals as I ran away with the league finishing 12
points ahead of second place City

21/22- PL runner up,community shield, EL league winner (dropped down after CL group stage- group contained Real Madrid,
Inter Milan and Shaktar, Inter pipped me by a point after Real came from 2 goals down to beat me 3-2

22/23- PL, Euro Super Cup (got my revenge on Real ), League Cup, 1/4 CL again

23/24- 3rd PL, CL semi, FA Cup, community shield

End of season talks of a new contract at this point I asked for more money for transfers as I said
to want to push for CL glory,board only willing to give me 30m. I'd also gone for an interview with
Inter Milan during the season which angered them even though I turned the job offer down.

So start of 24/25 season i'm unemployed club wise but have just accepted the Irish job so that will
keep me going Celtic have offered me job after Rodgers succeeded me as Toon boss. Currently pondering it

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member

Postby Bodacious Benny » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:47 pm

I'd turn it down <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Lassassinblanc
Shelvey's Precious

Postby Lassassinblanc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:23 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:I'd turn it down <laugh>

Took your advise got offered Inter job end of September nice talented squad.

Icardi gone to Real Madrid though in the transfer window just shut and they didn't bring anyone in to replace him but they have a good few youngsters Pinamonti and Petagna up front and I do have a nice 70m waiting for the Winter transfer window might go for Milik as Rodgers has decided to transfer list him.

Return to “Gaming”