The Ameobi Arcade

Tsi
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member

Re: The Ameobi Arcade

Post by Tsi » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:42 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:00 pm
I bought FIFA 18, Battlefield 1 and FarCry 4 for £16 today. Buying new releases is a mugs game, just wait a bit.
Tight fooker <laugh>

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:45 am

Tsi wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:42 am
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:00 pm
I bought FIFA 18, Battlefield 1 and FarCry 4 for £16 today. Buying new releases is a mugs game, just wait a bit.
Tight fooker <laugh>
<laugh>

I always say I'm going to wait a year to buy the 'new' FIFA, this is the first year I've actually stuck to my guns. Generally there's hardly any difference year to year so no point paying £50, definitely sticking to this way from now on <laugh>

The other good thing is that if you by something you don't really like then it doesn't matter as it's only cost you about a fiver <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:18 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:45 am
Tsi wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:42 am

Tight fooker <laugh>
<laugh>

I always say I'm going to wait a year to buy the 'new' FIFA, this is the first year I've actually stuck to my guns. Generally there's hardly any difference year to year so no point paying £50, definitely sticking to this way from now on <laugh>

The other good thing is that if you by something you don't really like then it doesn't matter as it's only cost you about a fiver <laugh>
I always buy games when they are a bit older - saves you loads of cash and doesn't effect t the gaming experience

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:36 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:18 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:45 am

<laugh>

I always buy games when they are a bit older - saves you loads of cash and doesn't effect t the gaming experience
Totally, I only get on the PlayStation a couple of hours a week maybe so that's fine with me.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Colback's Orange Tufts
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:59 pm

I know everyone is playing rdr2, but return of the obra dinn is great sleuthing game and not too long. Really unique concept and art style
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 am

Command & Conquer Red Alert getting remastered and re-released <divax>