http://us.battle.net/overwatch/en/ (scroll down for beta sign-up)
It looks pretty great, if it plays as well as it shows, it might just get me back into competitive online shooters.
Danny O'Dwyer is giving a good run-down of it as he plays and finds out more.
- Impressive character diversity, typical Blizzard accessibility makes them easy to learn, but loads of roles & ways to play each.
- 4 class types. Assault, Tank, Support & Defender. One game mode similar to Hardpoint from COD, the other Payload from TF2.
- I haven't had that much fun playing a multiplayer FPS in years. Reminded me of Week 1 Team Fortress 2. VERY Excited to play more.
- And yes you can swap Heroes (that's the term they use) at any stage at the spawn area. All heroes open to all teams.
- Yes @EuanDewar you can have all players on the same team be the same player. No limits. Though it's probably a bad tactic.
- No @bilalsq1, we played on PC. No console stuff here. No word on F2P, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't post TF2.
- The 2 maps we played weren't too big @wolferey. Sort of like most TF2 maps. Big enough. But not symmetrical. Lots of height to play with too
- No @onimonkii there was no leveling or unlocks at all during the rounds. Blizzard are hinting at big metagame stuff, but we saw none of it
- Yes @Jimbozu it totally plays like the gameplay trailer. Very frantic, but very tight. The speed/actually balance is actually pretty amazing
- Yes @MustafaRaadMD cooldowns on most of the abilities. No mana. No unlocks as far as we saw, but the Ult has to be charged obviously.