HB Studio's THE GOLF CLUB

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

HB Studio's THE GOLF CLUB

Post by el héroe » Sun May 01, 2016 1:26 am

Anyone playing this game ?
Purchased this game from Steam last month at half price.
Scenery is spectacular and a half decent game, as well as being pretty tough. Can build your own courses to publish but I will try and improve my handicap before starting all that hogwash.
This was supposedly going to be EA Sports Tiger Woods 2015 until they cancelled franchise so pretty decent game. <ok>
'I WILL DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE'

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: HB Studio's THE GOLF CLUB

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun May 01, 2016 4:51 pm

My mate had a golf game on the ps4 and it was one of the most boring things I'd ever seen <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon May 02, 2016 5:51 pm

I've got it, signed up to tgctours.com and there's weekly tournaments on there. It's a tough game, beats any of the old Tiger Woods games.

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Mon May 02, 2016 9:36 pm

Cheers Alf just signed up and will take a closer look tomorrow. Q School scorecard etc <ok>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon May 02, 2016 9:43 pm

el héroe wrote:Cheers Alf just signed up and will take a closer look tomorrow. Q School scorecard etc <ok>
My Q-School scorecard was awful, 5 of the 6 rounds were over par and ended up in the bottom Challenge Circuit <laugh> Played my first tournament last week and it seems like hassle but takes 2 minutes submitting scores online, finished right near the bottom after a final round +19 but still enjoyed playing the game!

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Tue May 03, 2016 10:25 pm

I played the first 3 courses with scores of +11 +10 +10 so I will probably join you in the bottom league. I must wait and let the ghost shots play before I take mine as they put you off. The courses are great though !

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Tue May 03, 2016 10:35 pm

el héroe wrote:I played the first 3 courses with scores of +11 +10 +10 so I will probably join you in the bottom league. I must wait and let the ghost shots play before I take mine as they put you off. The courses are great though !
Yeah the lack of official courses seems like a bad thing, then you realise it's got pretty much every course you could want created by someone. I'm going to end in the demotion places in another tournament by the looks of it, will end up in the Z-league before long but it's the best place to learn the game competitively.

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Wed May 04, 2016 9:38 pm

ALF wrote:
el héroe wrote:I played the first 3 courses with scores of +11 +10 +10 so I will probably join you in the bottom league. I must wait and let the ghost shots play before I take mine as they put you off. The courses are great though !
Yeah the lack of official courses seems like a bad thing, then you realise it's got pretty much every course you could want created by someone. I'm going to end in the demotion places in another tournament by the looks of it, will end up in the Z-league before long but it's the best place to learn the game competitively.
Whoo hoo made the E cut thought I would have been in the Z after last 3 rounds of +24 +31 +25 with some awful putting <puke>
Signed up for 2 tournees first starts on the 9th 2nd one on 14th I think so plenty of practise before they start <wave>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Sat May 14, 2016 12:49 pm

el héroe wrote:
ALF wrote:
Whoo hoo made the E cut thought I would have been in the Z after last 3 rounds of +24 +31 +25 with some awful putting <puke>
Signed up for 2 tournees first starts on the 9th 2nd one on 14th I think so plenty of practise before they start <wave>
I've just finished my 3rd tournament, right near the bottom in all 3 so down to Z I go!

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Sat May 14, 2016 9:39 pm

ALF wrote:
el héroe wrote:
I've just finished my 3rd tournament, right near the bottom in all 3 so down to Z I go!
Jesus the tournament I was in this week the winner clocked -52 hell I tried to register for Z tourney but wont let me got to stick with E until they demote me....Hurry the f*** up !!

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Tue May 17, 2016 9:19 pm

Had a good start this week -1 yesterday and -2 today..... Just shows what a bit of practise does <ok>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Tue May 17, 2016 11:34 pm

el héroe wrote:Had a good start this week -1 yesterday and -2 today..... Just shows what a bit of practise does <ok>
Apparently round 3 has 20mph+ winds <yikes>

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Wed May 18, 2016 9:11 pm

ALF wrote:
el héroe wrote:Had a good start this week -1 yesterday and -2 today..... Just shows what a bit of practise does <ok>
Its solid with high winds next weeks is a Scottish course with high winds <erk>

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Mon May 30, 2016 1:00 am

ALF wrote:
Registered for this weeks 'Midnight Sun' tourney. Been playing it at the hard level and by f*** is it not. So hoping the actual tourney is a wee bit easier !! <erk>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon May 30, 2016 6:53 pm

el héroe wrote:
ALF wrote:
Registered for this weeks 'Midnight Sun' tourney. Been playing it at the hard level and by f*** is it not. So hoping the actual tourney is a wee bit easier !! <erk>
Just played it. Biggest piece of s**** I've ever seen. Ended +8.

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Mon May 30, 2016 10:28 pm

ALF wrote:
el héroe wrote:
lol you done better than me I was +9 in the f***ing rough on one hole, took me 8 shots on a par 4 <puke>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon May 30, 2016 10:31 pm

el héroe wrote:
ALF wrote:
lol you done better than me I was +9 in the f***ing rough on one hole, took me 8 shots on a par 4 <puke>
Horrible course. Roll on next week it can't be worse <laugh>

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Mon May 30, 2016 10:37 pm

ALF wrote:
el héroe wrote:
Horrible course. Roll on next week it can't be worse <laugh>
I had a shot on next weeks course today. Its much easier than this one <wave>

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:23 pm

+30 for the week ffs <puke>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:14 am

el héroe wrote:+30 for the week ffs <puke>
Easily done, was a horrible course. Ended +19 on the US Open qualifying but it was more fun to play than the tournament.