Fifa Street

Acid Hippo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Re: Fifa Street

Post by Acid Hippo » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:45 am

Played it for the first time today. Mate brought it round and we were literally playing it all day, like a solid 12 hours. It's brilliant. Gets much more fun and competitive than Fifa can! Might have to buy. Love it.
<monster>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:52 am

unbiased opinion wrote:
Arfa's Left Foot wrote:
Keepers in clubs makes the game pathetic, near enough impossible to score past most. Majority are cheating wankers who hold LB and have it on Automatic. Last year we never used to play if they had one, but now you can't see the positions so we have to. Either way, hate it, just for teams who are useless IMO <ok>
I think this just means your not very good to be honest.

For the majority of keepers, when you are 1v1 and do a fake shot, they dive to the side and you get an open net. For the good keepers, well then thats when the challenge comes in, it then becomes very hard to score 1v1s, and teamwork is key. Not that you can't scored by yourself vs a good keeper, if your close and aim right at the bottom corner, a lot of times they don't get down quick enough. You can also chip them, as a lot of times if they hold lb they just get rooted to the spot, and while a normal AI keeper could run and clear it of the line, they cannot.

Also complaning about a keeper is really pathetic, as you probably play in full assisted, and it's pretty much the equivelant. But no doubt, if you reply you will completely deny you use full assisted, and i won't believe you.
<laugh> f*** you dickbrain.

I'm division 1 in Head to Head, and my virtual pro averages 7.9 as a CM.

I don't play full assists, however I don't play with all assists off either. Now stop talking about s*** you don't know, or failing that, f*** off you helmet.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:53 am

acid hippo wrote:Played it for the first time today. Mate brought it round and we were literally playing it all day, like a solid 12 hours. It's brilliant. Gets much more fun and competitive than Fifa can! Might have to buy. Love it.
I've always been put off buying it as normally fifa street gets boring quickly, tempted to buy this years though as I've heard good things from my mates <scratch>

Lidl
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by Lidl » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 am

Arfa's Left Foot wrote:I've always been put off buying it as normally fifa street gets boring quickly, tempted to buy this years though as I've heard good things from my mates <scratch>
It did for me. Tackling is ineffectual, shooting is appalling and the online is rubbish when you can only use one team.
If This Is How You Folks Make Art, Well That's f***ing Depressing

Get It On My Back You Slag!

DDuc
Hewf, Hewf, Hewf, Tactical Inept Mince
Hewf, Hewf, Hewf, Tactical Inept Mince

Post by DDuc » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 am

Arfa's Left Foot wrote:
acid hippo wrote:Played it for the first time today. Mate brought it round and we were literally playing it all day, like a solid 12 hours. It's brilliant. Gets much more fun and competitive than Fifa can! Might have to buy. Love it.
I've always been put off buying it as normally fifa street gets boring quickly, tempted to buy this years though as I've heard good things from my mates <scratch>
AH and your mates are silly dumb dumbs, it's s***.
Garrus Vakarian wrote:It's so easy to see the galaxy in black and white, but grey? I don't know what to do with grey...
My Ambition Knows No Bounds
Behold My Tl;dr Prowess

B4E
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by B4E » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Arfa's Left Foot wrote:
unbiased opinion wrote:
I think this just means your not very good to be honest.

For the majority of keepers, when you are 1v1 and do a fake shot, they dive to the side and you get an open net. For the good keepers, well then thats when the challenge comes in, it then becomes very hard to score 1v1s, and teamwork is key. Not that you can't scored by yourself vs a good keeper, if your close and aim right at the bottom corner, a lot of times they don't get down quick enough. You can also chip them, as a lot of times if they hold lb they just get rooted to the spot, and while a normal AI keeper could run and clear it of the line, they cannot.

Also complaning about a keeper is really pathetic, as you probably play in full assisted, and it's pretty much the equivelant. But no doubt, if you reply you will completely deny you use full assisted, and i won't believe you.
<laugh> f*** you dickbrain.

I'm division 1 in Head to Head, and my virtual pro averages 7.9 as a CM.

I don't play full assists, however I don't play with all assists off either. Now stop talking about s*** you don't know, or failing that, f*** off you helmet.
Although I kind of agree that goalkeeping is over-powered, it has given the chance for 11 vs. 11 which I guess was a step forward.

If you can't score against a good goalkeeper (controlled by someone), then you generally have to go out of your way to score against one, with a pass across the box or a fake shot or some amazing first time volley (and they'll probably save them). I find this can ruin the game, but if both teams have the same problem, it can create quite an interesting match.

7.9 is pretty good <applause>
RIP

Ibra
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Ibra » Sat May 19, 2012 7:34 am

Completely ignore this post.
Last edited by Ibra on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lidl

Post by Lidl » Sat May 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Vuckic's Facial Expressions wrote:Got it today, can't play with it till later though. Looking forward to it. <roll>
<disgrace> Poor decision.

Ibra
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Ibra » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Okay, I've finally really got it today. I am a good 3/4 months late though <neg>.

Lidl

Post by Lidl » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Vuckic's Facial Expressions wrote:Okay, I've finally really got it today. I am a good 3/4 months late though <neg>.
<neg> Massive waste of money!!

Ibra
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Ibra » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Livin' Davide Loca wrote:
Vuckic's Facial Expressions wrote:Okay, I've finally really got it today. I am a good 3/4 months late though <neg>.
Only got it for 30 quid (which is like 15 pounds) and unused. I'm liking it so far <divadance>.

Lidl

Post by Lidl » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Vuckic's Facial Expressions wrote:
Only got it for 30 quid (which is like 15 pounds) and unused. I'm liking it so far <divadance>.
I bought it for £35 when it came out. It's not even worth £5 <disgrace>

Ibra
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Ibra » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Minty Fresh
Laziness is for Pussies
Laziness is for Pussies

Post by Minty Fresh » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:25 am

This. I borrowed it the other day from somebody and it's horrendous, most frustrating game I've ever played, and I'm not even the type who gets angry on FIFA. <disgrace>

Minty Fresh
Laziness is for Pussies
Laziness is for Pussies

Post by Minty Fresh » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:49 am

Completed the world tour on hard difficulty <benny>

Ibra
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Ibra » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:51 am

I resold this. Wow, I was so wrong when I liked it at first. <neg>

Lidl

Post by Lidl » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:57 am

<disgrace> Should've listened to the rest of us...

Tomski
Le Championski
Le Championski

Post by Tomski » Mon May 27, 2013 12:36 pm

This is £9.99 on the PS Store at the moment and £8.99 to PS+ subscribers. I enjoyed playing the demo early last year. Is it really that bad?

Acid Hippo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Acid Hippo » Mon May 27, 2013 12:39 pm

Tomski wrote:This is £9.99 on the PS Store at the moment and £8.99 to PS+ subscribers. I enjoyed playing the demo early last year. Is it really that bad?
I actually really enjoyed it. A mate brought it round a couple of times and we ended up just playing it non stop for hours on end. Perhaps made more enjoyable by the fact we'd play 4 of us at a time, but I still thought it was pretty good.
<monster>