9/11 what actually happened?

The Situation
No Thanks, I'm Full
No Thanks, I'm Full

9/11 what actually happened?

Post by The Situation » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:31 pm

I'm aware that I'm probably about to start world war 3 here with such a controversial topic but I want to see what all you guys think?

Was the widely accepted account that the September 11 attacks were perpetrated solely by al-Qaeda without any detailed advanced knowledge on the part of any government agency correct, or is there something fishy going on and the conspiracy theories that disagree with the said offical verdict correct?
Have your say.

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Re: 9/11 what actually happened?

Post by skalpel » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Planes were crashed into buildings, the world realised that the US defense is not as amazing and ultra intelligent as every conspiracy theorist thought it was and their response was to therefore delve into deeper conspiracies to maintain their beliefs.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:51 pm

It was Al-Qaeda who perpetrated the attacks. The amount of people and resources needed for the US government to secretly demolish the towers in the guise of a terrorist attack is just to large, someone would have spoken out by now who was involved it would take thousands of people. That and the fact they would have to do it in two of the busiest offices in the world with no one who wasnt in on it noticing. The planes destroyed those buildings and it was Al-Qaeda, the real question is whether they were indirectly helped by the elements US government, or herded towards doing this by them, which while more likely is still improbable.
Last edited by Blue & Maroon on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Theres a conspiracy video, that shows one of the planes looking like it was firing a missile milliseconds before actually making any contact with the building.

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:53 pm

beardface wrote:Theres a conspiracy video, that shows one of the planes looking like it was firing a missile milliseconds before actually making any contact with the building.
And if you zoom in really close, you can just make out Queen Elizabeth's space lizard father as the pilot.

Cal
Denmark (Kasper)
Denmark (Kasper)

Post by Cal » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Regardless of how it happened, the US capitalised on it wonderfully, for their motives at least...

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:54 pm

skalpel wrote:
beardface wrote:Theres a conspiracy video, that shows one of the planes looking like it was firing a missile milliseconds before actually making any contact with the building.
And if you zoom in really close, you can just make out Queen Elizabeth's space lizard father as the pilot.
<laugh> I wasn't saying the video is right..

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:55 pm

skalpel wrote:
And he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for all them pesky kids!

DDuc
Hewf, Hewf, Hewf, Tactical Inept Mince
Hewf, Hewf, Hewf, Tactical Inept Mince

Post by DDuc » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:55 pm

I'm basically open to all ideas.

There were too many things that didn't add up for my liking.
Garrus Vakarian wrote:It's so easy to see the galaxy in black and white, but grey? I don't know what to do with grey...
My Ambition Knows No Bounds
Behold My Tl;dr Prowess

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:55 pm

<diva>

Dr. Bishop
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Dr. Bishop » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Cal wrote:Regardless of how it happened, the US capitalised on it wonderfully, for their motives at least...
This. It gave them the reason that they were looking for to go to war. I am also of the opinion that bin laden wouldn't have been as powerful if it wasn't for the US government.
“I just got an erection. Oh, fear not. It’s nothing to do with your state of undress. I just simply need to urinate.”
Dr. Walter Bishop

The Situation
No Thanks, I'm Full
No Thanks, I'm Full

Post by The Situation » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Voluptuous Vuckic wrote:
Cal wrote:Regardless of how it happened, the US capitalised on it wonderfully, for their motives at least...
This. It gave them the reason that they were looking for to go to war. I am also of the opinion that bin laden wouldn't have been as powerful if it wasn't for the US government.
Well would I be right in saying they armed him and his organisation against the Russian invasion?

Cal
Denmark (Kasper)
Denmark (Kasper)

Post by Cal » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:06 pm

The Situation wrote:
Voluptuous Vuckic wrote:
Well would I be right in saying they armed him and his organisation against the Russian invasion?
You would, back when they were called freedom fighters.

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Voluptuous Vuckic wrote:
Yeah but it's not so much an opinion anymore when it's blatantly obvious fact.

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:07 pm

The Situation wrote:
Voluptuous Vuckic wrote:
Very much so. <doh>

Chip Chipperson
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Chip Chipperson » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:07 pm

I find some of it strange, like how they found one of terrorists passports.

Lots of things don't add up, but it's unthinkable that a government could do that to its own citizens.
"How dare you. How dare you! Don't ever, ever call me a bully. I'm so much worse than that." - Malcolm Tucker

Cal
Denmark (Kasper)
Denmark (Kasper)

Post by Cal » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Ameobi's Apprentice wrote:I find some of it strange, like how they found one of terrorists passports.

Lots of things don't add up, but it's unthinkable that a government could do that to its own citizens.
They have no qualms about sending citizens to kill and die for oil.
Last edited by Cal on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:09 pm

beardface wrote:
The Situation wrote:
Very much so. <doh>
The enemy of my enemy is my friend <ok> Just annoying that this one has come back to bite us in the arse so much. <laugh>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Cal wrote:
The Situation wrote:
You would, back when they were called freedom fighters.
George Carlin

"Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?"

Chip Chipperson
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Chip Chipperson » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Cal wrote:
Ameobi's Apprentice wrote:I find some of it strange, like how they found one of terrorists passports.

They have no qualms about sending citizens to kill and die for oil.
The people in them buildings were innocent people working, they weren't soldiers who decide to fight for their country.
"How dare you. How dare you! Don't ever, ever call me a bully. I'm so much worse than that." - Malcolm Tucker