The Illuminati

5 Goals - Hesakmi
Prediction League Champion

The Illuminati

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Yep, ANOTHER conspiracy theory!

Anyone else believe that they are interested in brainwashing and indoctrinating the world with their s*** and that singers who refuse to participate in that are simply killed off, like Michael Jackson was?

Watch this if you're not really sure what the illuminati precisely is or if you're not sure what they do.

[youtube]NH34Zyl8NIY[/youtube]
Ryan Taylor Over The Wall , Ryan Taylor Over The Wall!
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Re: The Illuminati

Post by skalpel » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:12 pm

(Can't view the video currently, sorry). But you're saying that you believe that there is a New World Order that kills celebrities who don't agree to follow their code of values?

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:16 pm

skalpel wrote:(Can't view the video currently, sorry). But you're saying that you believe that there is a New World Order that kills celebrities who don't agree to follow their code of values?
I never said I believed that that's what happens, I was asking whether people on here believed in the whole conspiracy theory. And I don't quite think it's as straightforward as you've made it sound <whistle>

There is definitely something going on behind the scenes if you ask me, don't think all of it can be considered as a coincidence.
Last edited by 5 Goals - Hesakmi on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

TheLittleGeordie
Incestuous Banter Runner Up

Post by TheLittleGeordie » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:16 pm

I believe that there are a lot of powerfull people in the world that have a big influence on what we see, hear and read but secret cults and brainwashing take it a bit too far for me
Last edited by TheLittleGeordie on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like a seahorse in the night, he rides with haste to his beloved's domain.

He is the silent guardian, the practical idealist, the man of peace prepared for war.

He is a Mackem.

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Either way, the video is DEFINITELY worth a watch.

Dr. Bishop
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Dr. Bishop » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:24 pm

My thoughts on the whole Illuminati theory are simply <grim> and <disgrace>

I'll watch the video though, even though I know quite a bit about "them" <ok>
“I just got an erection. Oh, fear not. It’s nothing to do with your state of undress. I just simply need to urinate.”
Dr. Walter Bishop

Ramone
Interblew
Interblew

Post by Ramone » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:24 pm

<doh> The first half of the video is just people singing about the Illuminati and I bet half of those aren't actually talking about the same Illuminati this video is on about. The word Illuminati is symbolic and to a lot of people just means a large oppressive group, in America many working class black people would see the government as an Illuminati figure due to the way they have been and still are treated to an extent. The whole 'look at this music video where this guy is wearing something that has an eyeball on it or an upside down cross, that means he's Illuminati' may be some of the stupidest s*** I've ever heard. Are you telling me this super secret the society which controls the world in the shadows would broadcast themselves to millions of people so blatantly? <disgrace>

Also MJ getting killed because he was going to out the Illuminati <disgrace> If he really wanted to do it why didn't he just do it at a press conference, which would be broadcast live to millions of people across the world?
REQUIEM

Dr. Bishop
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Dr. Bishop » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:28 pm

That video <neg>
“I just got an erection. Oh, fear not. It’s nothing to do with your state of undress. I just simply need to urinate.”
Dr. Walter Bishop

Ramone
Interblew
Interblew

Post by Ramone » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Sorry to double post but whatever.

The problem with this s*** is it blinds people from the real tragedies, miscarriages of justice and violating of human rights that goes on in countries around the globe. Innocent people are being killed in Syria because of some cronut of a dictator yet people are more fixated on the subliminal messages you can see on Google maps if you look at Washington DC with your left eye closed and your head turned upside down <disgrace>
REQUIEM

Cal
Denmark (Kasper)
Denmark (Kasper)

Post by Cal » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:29 pm

I don't believe in the 'illuminati' as an active cult controlling the world with some evil intent, but there are obviously elite circles who control what the public are exposed to, aspects of the financial climate and the majority of the media, as well as passing around power within their circles and keeping what independent powers there are under their control by other means. Rockefeller, Rothschild, the Bildeberg group, etc.

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Voluptuous Vuckic wrote:That video <neg>
Some parts of the video are indeed a bit stupid but to dismiss the whole video is a bit harsh as I think they put across a few decent points.

I think the Illuminati does exist but just not in an as extravagant and monstrous way as people tend to suggest.

Amnesiac
-

Post by Amnesiac » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:50 pm

The Illuminati does exist, not to the extent that they control the world though. That myth is full of s***.

Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut

Post by Mifune » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Pardew's Legendary Specs
Laziness is for Pussies
Laziness is for Pussies

Post by Pardew's Legendary Specs » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:54 pm

My RFID used to be amazing at crating illuminati images of people's ne,as, did one for me but long lost
<cheers> ............ ......... <cheers>

Cal
Denmark (Kasper)
Denmark (Kasper)

Post by Cal » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Pardew's Legendary Specs wrote:My RFID used to be amazing at crating illuminati images of people's ne,as, did one for me but long lost
He speaks in the Illuminati tongue, burn him <mob> Also he's implanted us all with RFID chips so we can be tracked <worried>.

Ramone
Interblew
Interblew

Post by Ramone » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:57 pm

I think PLS is drunk guys
REQUIEM

Dr. Bishop
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Dr. Bishop » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:16 am

I believe that there still probably is members of the original Bavarian(?) Illuminati organisations out there (or new organisations based on the main ideology), of which Freemasons were quite commonly members (they had some similar core beliefs but did vary in numerous aspects). Seeing as though there are numerous high powered people who are Freemasons, it isn't illogical to think that the Illuminati does have some say in certain events.

However, the amount of sensationalist **** and the way these "conspiracy theorists" (sorry Guillaume) twist things is just beyond belief. <neg>
Dr. Walter Bishop

Lidl
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by Lidl » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:19 am

Voluptuous Vuckic wrote:I believe that there still probably is members of the original Bavarian(?) Illuminati organisations out there (or new organisations based on the main ideology), of which Freemasons were quite commonly members (they had some similar core beliefs but did vary in numerous aspects). Seeing as though there are numerous high powered people who are Freemasons, it isn't illogical to think that the Illuminati does have some say in certain events.

However, the amount of sensationalist **** and the way these "conspiracy theorists" (sorry Guillaume) twist things is just beyond belief. <neg>
I went to the Freemasons temple over here and they just seem like a load of old men who do it as a way of meeting people. The most half of them seem to get out of it is a cheaper conservatory or something. Which is clearly how the Illuminati will rule the world one day.
If This Is How You Folks Make Art, Well That's f***ing Depressing

Get It On My Back You Slag!

Ramone
Interblew
Interblew

Post by Ramone » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:27 am

Livin' Davide Loca wrote:
Voluptuous Vuckic wrote:I believe that there still probably is members of the original Bavarian(?) Illuminati organisations out there (or new organisations based on the main ideology), of which Freemasons were quite commonly members (they had some similar core beliefs but did vary in numerous aspects). Seeing as though there are numerous high powered people who are Freemasons, it isn't illogical to think that the Illuminati does have some say in certain events.

I went to the Freemasons temple over here and they just seem like a load of old men who do it as a way of meeting people. The most half of them seem to get out of it is a cheaper conservatory or something. Which is clearly how the Illuminati will rule the world one day.
They will pool the extra cash they save on buying conservatories and eventually they'll have enough to rent out a function room for monthly meetings, from there they will hatch their diabolical plans <kray>
REQUIEM

TheLittleGeordie

Post by TheLittleGeordie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:31 am

Subliminal messages hidden inside conservatorys <scratch>
Last edited by TheLittleGeordie on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Like a seahorse in the night, he rides with haste to his beloved's domain.

He is the silent guardian, the practical idealist, the man of peace prepared for war.

He is a Mackem.