Earth discussion. What is Earth?

Dr. Bishop
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Re: Earth discussion. What is Earth?

Post by Dr. Bishop » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Cisse's Overheating Torso wrote:
Little Lion Man wrote:Every single person I know that believes in conspiracy theories like this are complete twats about it & think everyone else is an utter moron for not believing what they do. So although I don't agree with what you believe, fair play for not being a d*** towards everyone who has disagreed with you on this thread <ok>

Oh and welcome to the forum <wave>
this, your grace in putting forward your views is unusual. <gent>
I agree <awe>
“I just got an erection. Oh, fear not. It’s nothing to do with your state of undress. I just simply need to urinate.”
Dr. Walter Bishop

Seagull
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Seagull » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:36 pm

Voluptuous Vuckic wrote:
this, your grace in putting forward your views is unusual. <gent>
I agree <awe>
I also agree <gent>
"He's on the computer in his underwear wasting time in some chitchat room, going back & forth with some other fuckin' jerkoff"

Tony Soprano

wolf_the_mag
Pope's Goalposts

Post by wolf_the_mag » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Little Lion Man wrote:Every single person I know that believes in conspiracy theories like this are complete twats about it & think everyone else is an utter moron for not believing what they do. So although I don't agree with what you believe, fair play for not being a d*** towards everyone who has disagreed with you on this thread <ok>

Oh and welcome to the forum <wave>
Thanks for the welcome.
Yeah, I've seen many people go red in the face and get agitated because people won't follow their conspiracy theories. I'm not like that, because, although I do question a lot of what we are told, I don't have any inclination to go and shout it out in pubs or in the street or put anyone who doesn't want to listen, under any obligation, like the family and such.
I'll merely mention certain things and usually my wife will roll her eyes and I'll laugh and say, "ok, I won't blab on."

I have strong views on it all but not to the stage where I need to scream it out and expect people to follow my thoughts and I have no intention of wearing a tin foil hat and a placard, stood in town centres proclaiming I'm the bringer of the truth" or that crap, lol.

I just fancied seeing what people's views were on alternatives to what they have believed all their lives.

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Please draw a diagram of the Earth so I can understand what you believe it looks like.

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:29 am

I feel you've wasted a fair chunk of your life trying to find an alternative theory for something that's been (as good as) proven already <erm>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:31 am

Tirer le Ryan Oison Uneski wrote:Please draw a diagram of the Earth so I can understand what you believe it looks like.
In my mind I picture a Frisbee laying on top of a light bulb and the Frisbee has been used as the base for a Baked Alaska.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:32 pm

I haven't read through all the comments here...I only get a half hour lunch break.

But it is entirely plausable (even if highly unlikely) that we don't actually know the truth about where or what we know. We only know what we are told.

For all we know 'earth' could be like that scene from Men in Black where each locker contains a world inside it and we're all part of something much bigger. Or we could be some massive experiment by another races, their version of 'The Sims' perhaps.

I don't think we are, but there is a 0.000000001% chance that Earth isn't as we think it is...
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:I haven't read through all the comments here...I only get a half hour lunch break.

But it is entirely plausable (even if highly unlikely) that we don't actually know the truth about where or what we know. We only know what we are told.

For all we know 'earth' could be like that scene from Men in Black where each locker contains a world inside it and we're all part of something much bigger. Or we could be some massive experiment by another races, their version of 'The Sims' perhaps.

I don't think we are, but there is a 0.000000001% chance that Earth isn't as we think it is...
How did you calculate these odds? <scratch>

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Tirer le Ryan Oison Uneski wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:I haven't read through all the comments here...I only get a half hour lunch break.

The Odds Father
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:36 pm

That's a fair question, and if I didn't have such a short lunch break I'd eagerly share my calculations <gent>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:36 pm

The Odds Father
<laugh>

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:40 pm

The Odds Father
<laugh>

But seriously guys, stop distracting wolfy, I'm sure he is busy drawing his diagram and I want to see it ASAP

wolf_the_mag
Pope's Goalposts

Post by wolf_the_mag » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:33 pm

Tirer le Ryan Oison Uneski wrote:Please draw a diagram of the Earth so I can understand what you believe it looks like.
I will try and do that over time. It's not easy to grasp for those who have never given it any thought, which is understandable, so I'll try and give you a sort of explanation, see if you can picture it.

Think of a dinner plate. One that slopes down slightly. Now imagine putting a fried egg in the middle. This would represent your sun and ice surround, or what we are told is the north pole.
Around that egg white, you put some pieces of toast around it, of various shapes. This will represent your land masses.
The further to the outer edge of the plate , you spray all around with squirty cream. This would be what people think of as Antarctica, or the south pole, except it is the ice rim or the dome foundation.
The inner part of the cream, we can sail to and maybe venture into for so many miles but that would be it, before it got too cold for humans and then too cold for machinery to operate. Any attempt to go futher would be like going into frozen nitrogen.
The reason why the dome builds, is due to the central sun (egg yolk) which is working due to the friction of a super mass of particles, with the centre being super dense, which then releases the various elements into the atmosphere, like hydrogen, helium, etc, which all take their place in the atmospheric sandwich but as they do so, they become under pressure.
Think of it like stacking up sponge balls on top of each other constantly. Eventually the build up would be crushing those balls below and squashing them into more dense smaller balls, which would be exerting their own pressure against what was above them.
It's like you, lifting weights. You put the weight above your head and the weight is wanting to crush you but your own energy is stopping it. You are under agitation because your energy is being used to keep that weight off you.
Back to the sponge balls. The higher up they are in the stack, the less pressure is on them, so they fully expand and become dormant or turn to ice. This would form the dome.
What is known as space, outside of this dome is, (to us) blackness, pitch black, devoid of matter or none existant, which is a hard thing for us to grasp, I understand that.
What it creates, is a perfect mirror as nothing can pass through it, so it's reflected back, which is what the sun does, except not as like a torch would do, as this would be ultra violet light beaming up, which we cannot see, except when it agitates the atmosphere above, which we then see as a sun.
The moon is a reflection of that sun reflection on the other side of the dome and the stars are merely specs of reflected light, plus any so called planets that we see.
This is why everything works in unison, because it's all the end product of one thing, the sun in the centre of earth's slightly concave dinner plate.

The tides are the result of the sun taking out the hydrogen from the ocean around it creating low and high pressure which as it moves up and down and around, creates the tides. It's like the ocean is breathing.
Imagine you pressing down on a bowl of water and releasing, then back down and releasing an so on. You notice that the water rises and falls. It's basically low to high pressure and it's how everything works.

Of course, I understand that physics and equations can be used to tell me that this equals that times this squared and what not and that's fair enough but I don't buy into it in terms of the wider thought about Earth itself.
They may be ok for Earthly, everyday science that can be directly proved, which is fair enough but there's stuff that they simply hang on to as a scientific theory that is sold as fact.

I'm not saying I'm correct in what I'm saying. It's up to the individual to determine if an alternative is viable or not, which is their prerogative and are entitled to whatever theory they stick by.
If people believe the truth has been told and all is well, then great, as it's probably better to not over think, as it does cram your mind. You have to be curious and have the patience to question stuff without it becoming a pain to yourself, which is the key to taking things in your stride.

I have many other theories that go along with the Earth shape I believe in but I'll use those for other topics, if people are interested.

wolf_the_mag
Pope's Goalposts

Post by wolf_the_mag » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:56 pm

Sir Bobby wrote:I feel you've wasted a fair chunk of your life trying to find an alternative theory for something that's been (as good as) proven already <erm>
Has it been proven though? I mean, I know what you're saying. We all went to school and we were told this and that by teachers who were taught to teach us this and that, by other teachers that taught them and so on and so on.
If a gang of people walk down your street with lit torches shouting, "hang him, hang him" , to a man in the street and you asked them why and they said, "because he's a murderer and he's a danger to us all" , your first reaction would be to tell whoever you could that the man is what you have been told he is, because a crowd can't be wrong, can they?
How many times have we seen stuff like this happen, o0nly for the accused to be the wrong person?

It's about how we are conditioned to think.
If a scruffy looking man comes to your door attempting to sell you some cheap gold, your natural reaction would be to immediately distrust him and politely refuse.
If a man in a suit came to your home and tried to sell you some similar looking gold (assuming you never met the scruff lol), you would immediately be interested, because the man suddenly looks trustworthy and there's a strong possibility of you buying it.
Yet, the scruffy man could have been down on his luck and giving you the bargain of the century, whereas the man in the suit could be fobbing you off with a load of rubbish.

Put a man in uniform and you immediately trust. Put a man in a white coat with doctor or PHD on it and you immediately go into trust mode, even if they told you a complete load of drivel that really made no sense, you would trust that they had a formula for why it does.
It's simple and effective brainwashing, because we have been brought up to believe the man in the suit, kind of thing.

I spent a lot of my life doing just that. I accepted just about everything, because I didn't really have much time to even care to think alternatively or to question the vailidity of anything. It was what it was and that'll do for me, was my thoughts.
But you grow up and when you have some time on you hands, you start to think, then check things out and so on. It's then that you see potential chinks in the armour of those that fed you the stuff you absorbed as truth, unconditionally.

It doesn't blight my life and I don't get myself into any tizzy or anything. I just work stuff out and try and piece stuff together for myself really, yet I know that other people are interested in stuff like this, so I believe it's good to know what people's minds are on this stuff.

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Ok, so if I have understood this correctly:
Why doesn't the sun melt the north pole if it is right in the middle of it?
Also if I went to the north pole, would that disprove your theory?
And how does the moon sometimes appear at the same time as the sun?

wolf_the_mag
Pope's Goalposts

Post by wolf_the_mag » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:58 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
In my mind I picture a Frisbee laying on top of a light bulb and the Frisbee has been used as the base for a Baked Alaska.
I like the way you think. That's not a bad analogy in the main, except the ice dome would be clear ice, like glass.

wolf_the_mag
Pope's Goalposts

Post by wolf_the_mag » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:24 pm

When you look back at the pyramids and how they were built, plus the nasca lines and loads of other stuff like lost cities underwater. It all makes perfect sense when you view it a bit differently to what we are told, as in. We were told the pyramids were burial chambers for Egyptian kings and such. I think they were much more than that. I think they were power stations and they were built by giants (compared to us).
Yeah, I know how loopy that sounds, because , I mean, why would there be giants?
I wonder what a mouse thinks we are?
I wonder what an ant thinks a mouse is?
What does a green fly think a wasp is, because all of those things are small fry to giants.

Look at the different species of ant. You get the tiny ones and the huge ones. They're all ants but some are giants compared.
Why should we have been any different not too long ago in the past?
Look at the races of people around the Earth. Japanese and what not, who are just one breed of smaller people. Look at the Maori tribes. They are very tall and skinny.
The Earth in the early days of history would have had more pressure with it being more dense and younger and people would have lived further down into the concave plate on land that has since disappeared under water, but to survive, they would have had to have been much bigger and stronger to cope with pressure much greater than the 15 psi that we live under.
They could easily have been 30 feet tall or bigger, so building a pyramid to them would be no different to us building one a quarter of the size with a quarter of the size of stone by basic means.
How do we know that stonehenge wasn't a simple stone seating area for giants of those times?
It would also make sense for the nazca lines where we see the drawings of huge animals but we cannot see them from the ground unless we go up in a helicopter or a plane.
What if it was done by giant people as basically like us draawing something large in the sand at the beach.
Sounds mad right? But who knows? It's easy to brush it aside but to me, it makes perfect sense.

We are too used to seeing people that are of similar size to ourselves, so we don't give any real thought to anything else, unless a 7 foot 6 inch bloke passes us, then it's "wooohhh man, look at the size of him."
David and Goliath just may have been true.
We are probably actually reading a lot of truth that is cast off as myth. The same with films that depict some kind of mythical creatures of history or mythical people like Gulliver.

We can laugh it all off, because we are told that it's all a myth. But is it?

wolf_the_mag
Pope's Goalposts

Post by wolf_the_mag » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:39 pm

Tirer le Ryan Oison Uneski wrote:Ok, so if I have understood this correctly:
Why doesn't the sun melt the north pole if it is right in the middle of it?
Because it's not like a big fire in the snow like a camp fire. It's a super dense friction/vibration glow giving off infra red to ultra violet light and it would be sat in a barren (to us) area surrounded by a massive ring of ice, not a large clump like we are told it is. (my thoughts only)
I mean, of course we are told that people have went to the north pole and what not and also the south pole but how do we actually know where they trecked in truth?
We can be told anything and we cannot find out, because in the grand scheme of things, we are just ink dots on a huge domed plate.
Tirer le Ryan Oison Uneski wrote:Also if I went to the north pole, would that disprove your theory?
If you could go to the north pole centre and know for certain you were there, it would certainly disprove my thoughts. How would you go about it to guarantee this?
Tirer le Ryan Oison Uneski wrote:And how does the moon sometimes appear at the same time as the sun?
I'm not fully sure on this. It could be certain times when the sun gets too low and reflects off of one side back to the other and back again. I mean we see two suns at times and are told about it being a sun dog. See what I mean?
There's obvious explanations to anything I can say, as it's had a long time to be pieced together and a long time of critical analysis against it which has prompted rethinks on certain things which are then catered for.

Dr. Bishop
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Dr. Bishop » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:42 pm

Infra red and UV light give off heat...
“I just got an erection. Oh, fear not. It’s nothing to do with your state of undress. I just simply need to urinate.”
Dr. Walter Bishop

Dr. Bishop
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Dr. Bishop » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Also if you are trying to suggest that the sun isn't hot enough to melt the ice ring surrounding it, how is the earth warmed.
Dr. Walter Bishop