Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Re: Newt Gingrich

Post by Wot lad? » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:20 am

Frank Mankiewicz wrote:
nom de plume wrote:

Ron Paul is thier last chance.

Their "last chance" for what, precisely? To revert to some kind of anarchical, neo-agrarian megaslum with a decimated general infrastructure populated by hordes of uneducated, unaccounted for peons deemed unviable in Ron Paul's anachronistic American schema? The man is a fool.

It is a sour-tasting indication of the declining worth and intellect of American youth when an 18th Century throwback, an atavistic arch-Jeffersonian imbecile like Ron Paul, can claim to have the largest proportion of the 18-25 vote in the country.
Last chance at a peaceful and free society via government, i don't think another Ron Paul will be allowed to slip through the political net. The US debt level is astronomical and he seems to be the only one addressing that. He seems to be the only one who bases his policies on common sense rather than pure ideology or to pander to a specific segment of society.

Also i would hardly call him neo-agrarian at all. For anyone else who wants a simpler version of what "Frank Mankiewicz" is basically saying, is that he thinks Ron Paul is old fashioned.

Mankiewicz is a jewish name. Are you Jewish? Is that the real reason you oppose Ron Paul so vehemently, due to his percieved lack of support of Israel? and his refusal to warmonger with Iran?

He may be an "18th Century throwback" with regards to his core values but if he was so old fashioned then why would his main core of support be in the 18-30 range? Civil liberty can go hand-in-hand with socio-economic progress, America became the most powerful country in the world for a reason.

He just wants to foster a country where a thick layer of cream resides on top of milk which is of good quality. Rather than the current way things are with a thin layer of corrupt froth lying on top of a curdled mess.

I find your opinions refreshing and the delivery is eloquent but perhaps straying into pretentious pseudo-intellectual jargen at times. Terms such as "anachronistic" have no real relevance to Ron Paul, he simply bases his policies on the constsitutuion. Which in my opinion is a good thing.

Moreover i think from the choices avaliable its clear Ron Paul is the best Republican candidate, who would you rather vote for?

Gingrich?
Romney?
Santorum?

Sure Ron Paul may have flaws but he has more integrity and consistancy than any of the other candidates.
I love you all

Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Wot lad? » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Frank Mankiewicz wrote:Their "last chance" for what, precisely? To revert to some kind of anarchical, neo-agrarian megaslum with a decimated general infrastructure populated by hordes of uneducated, unaccounted for peons deemed unviable in Ron Paul's anachronistic American schema? The man is a fool.

It is a sour-tasting indication of the declining worth and intellect of American youth when an 18th Century throwback, an atavistic arch-Jeffersonian imbecile like Ron Paul, can claim to have the largest proportion of the 18-25 vote in the country.

http://www.ronpaulmyths.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by Wot lad? on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love you all

Kyle?
Banned
Banned

Post by Kyle? » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:42 am

Ron Paul is a moron. Mitt Romney is a mormon. Mormon>Moron. I would vote Romney, he has leaderlike hair.
Gazidis Out!

Forget Giroud, sign Lewandowski

Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Wot lad? » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Kyle? wrote:Ron Paul is a moron. Mitt Romney is a mormon. Mormon>Moron. I would vote Romney, he has leaderlike hair.

You're joking surely?

Also an Arsenal fan on a Newcastle forum? with over 1,000 posts... fine by me but why?
I love you all

5 Goals - Hesakmi
Prediction League Champion

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Kyle? wrote:Ron Paul is a moron. Mitt Romney is a mormon. Mormon>Moron. I would vote Romney, he has leaderlike hair.
Why exactly is Ron Paul a moron?

He's the only one running for presidency who has got a brain and who doesn't want to bomb Iran + continue invading foreign countries.
Ryan Taylor Over The Wall , Ryan Taylor Over The Wall!
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Wot lad? » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:28 pm

5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:
Why exactly is Ron Paul a moron?

He's the only one running for presidency who has got a brain and who doesn't want to bomb Iran + continue invading foreign countries.

<applause>
I love you all

cabluigi
Botman's Cowl

Post by cabluigi » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:21 pm

I don't agree with George Galloway all that often, but he's spot on here.

[youtube]-MHIsszMMFw[/youtube]

I know there's a massive Internet bandwaggon with sheep saying he's "America's last hope."

But seriously, look past his foreign policy and you see another bigoted, racist, pro-life, homophobic idiot.

"Taking your own risks in life." Look at the slimeball dodging the question here:

[youtube]PepQF7G-It0[/youtube]
I love the Gouff.

@cabluigi

Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Wot lad? » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:38 pm

The point is the same as it always has been... Theres no better option for their people...regardless of him being pigeon-holed on one issue in a debate. He answered "no".

Damned if you do damed if you don't.

We are all f***ed, i don't think progressive change will come through elections in the UK. Even if everyone votes green or UKIP.

All parties with the smallest sniff could be controlled opposition.

Even the f***ing occupy movements are controlled and have been proven so.

We are f***ed.
I love you all

cabluigi
Botman's Cowl

Post by cabluigi » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:17 pm

I'd love it if Greens got voted in one day. Genuinely nice people.

If UKIP got voted in, I'd conclude that the human race was stupid beyond repair, and emigrate.
I love the Gouff.

@cabluigi

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm

cabluigi wrote:I'd love it if Greens got voted in one day. Genuinely nice people.

If UKIP got voted in, I'd conclude that the human race was stupid beyond repair, and emigrate.
Seriously??

Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Wot lad? » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:23 pm

cabluigi wrote:
I know there's a massive Internet bandwaggon with sheep saying he's "America's last hope."

But seriously, look past his foreign policy and you see another bigoted, racist, pro-life, homophobic idiot.
Why not just say bigoted? that covers homophobia and racism you know.... jeesh

Theres no evidence for him being bigoted though, that's just vapid slander based purely in perception and not in truth. Ron Paul has garnered the tag "Americas last hope" because his integrity rises above petty prejudice.

As for pro-life that whole situation is not as cut and dry as you would like to think, it's an extremely complex moral dilemma and his policy is flexible regarding that issue. I think women should have the choice to abort a featus but at what point does that featus constitute a human being? At what point is it technically murder?

Ron Paul has said numerous times, in terms of early abortions and rape cases he is flexible with his policy.

I am just playing devils advocate here... Ron Paul has delivered over 4,000 babies, I think the man is entitled to his view.
I love you all

EastMidlandMagpie
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by EastMidlandMagpie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Ron Paul has outright said that he rejects the theory of evolution. Like it's up for debate!!

On that basis he should be nowhere near the white house, and he is a moron.
"I wouldn't say i'm the best forum poster in the world, but i'm definitely in the top one"

Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Wot lad? » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:16 am

EastMidlandMagpie wrote:Ron Paul has outright said that he rejects the theory of evolution. Like it's up for debate!!

Now that I did not know.

The fact i think he is the best avaliable candidate really emphasises how f***ed they are.
I love you all

cabluigi
Botman's Cowl

Post by cabluigi » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:33 pm

nom de plume wrote:
EastMidlandMagpie wrote:Ron Paul has outright said that he rejects the theory of evolution. Like it's up for debate!!

Now that I did not know.

The fact i think he is the best avaliable candidate really emphasises how f***ed they are.
I'd agree he's the best Republican Candidate. Isn't that worrying? :-(
I love the Gouff.

@cabluigi

Paco
First Night Blues
First Night Blues

Post by Paco » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:29 pm

The Dream Boat wrote:
cabluigi wrote:I'd love it if Greens got voted in one day. Genuinely nice people.

Seriously??
I think there was a website running before the 2010 election, where you chose the most important areas for yourself and voted purely based on policy. Greens got 35% of the vote (a plurality) followed by Lib Dems, then Labour and Tories were equal

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:11 pm

[youtube]6BWJFnLjZGo[/youtube]

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Just between Romney and Obama now!

The battle of who can kiss the feet of the Jewish Lobby the most has well and truly begun!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... or-israel/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

vs

http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/diplomania ... m-1.454748" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ryan Taylor Over The Wall , Ryan Taylor Over The Wall!
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:19 am

5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:Just between Romney and Obama now!

The battle of who can kiss the feet of the Jewish Lobby the most has well and truly begun!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... or-israel/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

vs

http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/diplomania ... m-1.454748" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have to say that Romney stands a very good chance of winning this election.

Look back historically at incumbent presidents in times of recession and they are all one-termers.

Back this up with the fact that Romney is a self-made millionaire though his private equity business (purported to have $500 million) and this feat will bode well with voters.

I'd far prefer Obama as he's the better statesman overall (see Romney's European trip to 3 countries where he managed to disgruntle sections in all of them) but the Americans will simply be looking at which candidate will be better for the economy in the short term.

Protein Cheik
Miggy's Smiles

Post by Protein Cheik » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:03 pm

I fear for America. But then again any country that can have Rick Santorum as an elected official deserves it.

[youtube]I_88fe7nHaM[/youtube]

[youtube]e9L9A1IMTQo[/youtube]

[youtube]bxch-yi14BE[/youtube]

Protein Cheik
Miggy's Smiles

Post by Protein Cheik » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:07 pm

And this.

[youtube]BagYRDEFvy0[/youtube]