Shola
28%

Total votes: 47

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

The Most Embarrassing Moment of Your Life

Post by biggeordiedave » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:27 am

When I was in First School, I was too scared to ask to go to the toilet so proceeded to just sit there and piss myself, leaving a perfect oak tree-shaped stain on the carpet which would still be there when I left that school five years later.

Thank f*** for anonymity.

What's the most embarrassing moment of your life?

But always remember, no matter how embarrassing your story is it could be a whole lot worse. You could be Mifune.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut

Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment of Your Life

Post by Mifune » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:28 am

<laugh>!

TheLittleGeordie
Incestuous Banter Runner Up

Post by TheLittleGeordie » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:35 am

Hmm I'll try and make a list

1. Sneezing in the school lunch hall and A LOT of snot came out. Like literally so much that I had my hands up to my nose and I'm pretty sure they overflowed

2. Going to make a slide tackle in football along the touch line. The player reached back with his arms to kinda hold me off as you do. Somehow by accident he managed to grab the bottom of my shorts and boxers and expose me a group of girls I'm friends with

3.Getting body slammed by a girl (in fairness a big girl) and knocking myself out on the floor in a school PE lesson

That should do for now <laugh>
Like a seahorse in the night, he rides with haste to his beloved's domain.

He is the silent guardian, the practical idealist, the man of peace prepared for war.

He is a Mackem.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:36 am

<applause> Well done TLG. Many man points for you.

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:38 am

In secondary school, yeah I was 14 year old at the time, the school had a group of girls who were in my year and the year above that had their own dancing group. As part of some hall assembly celebration thing they were asked to dance in front of the entire school, which they gladly accepted. But there was one condition, said the deputy head teacher. Yes, they "must include one guy too, to show that dancing is not just for girls". My best mate was selected at random because nobody volunteered. He looked genuinely terrified, not being the sort of person who could even talk loudly to a group of 5 or more people, so I took the bullet for him. After a week of "practice" with these girls, which basically involved me looking like a t** but getting to miss Geography, I was prepared to morbidly embarrass myself before the entire school.

In the aftermath appeared the expected onslaught of mockery, and for some reason which to this day I will never understand nor forgive myself for, I thought it would lessen the blow if I pretended that nothing was so unusual about it. Indeed, I told everybody who mocked that it was okay and I was considering going for lessons too. Terrible, terrible, gruesome idea.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:42 am

What song did you dance to?

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:43 am

biggeordiedave wrote:What song did you dance to?
<laugh> I'm not sure if I want to say.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:44 am

skalpel wrote:
biggeordiedave wrote:What song did you dance to?
Please say! <neg>

Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut

Post by Mifune » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:44 am

Loads of stuff happened to me at school but it did not really embarrass me. Don't think I cared enough to be embarrassed by it. I will list some of the stuff anyway :).

1. In year 6 I shoved a paperclip into the door lock which had all the SATS papers in it and jammed it. I got told on and had to sit in front of the class practicing my handwriting, while everyone else got to watch TV.

2. In year 4 I pulled a girl's hair because she kicked my football away. My teacher told me it was because of people like me that there is so much war in the world in front of the class.

3. In year 5 it was raining and I stood under a leaking drain pipe so I got soaked and was forced to wear my PE kit all day instead.

4. In year 6 I turned on my teachers rape or attack alarm (whatever it was) to see what it was. My entire year had to sit at the front in assembly because I had apparently disgraced the year.

5. In year 3 my mum had to phone up my teacher to ask her to stop reading goosebumps books to the class because I was having nightmares.
Last edited by Mifune on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:45 am

Mifune wrote:Loads of stuff happened to me at school but it did not really embarrass me. Don't think I cared enough to be embarrassed by it. I will list some of the stuff anyway :).

1. In year 6 I shoved a paperclip into the door lock which had all the SATS papers in it and jammed it. I got told on and had to sit in front of the class practicing my handwriting, while everyone else got to watch TV.

2. In year 4 I pulled a girl's hair because she kicked my football away. My teacher told me it was because of people like me that their is so much war in the world in front of the class.

3. In year 5 it was raining and I stood under a leaking drain pipe so I got soaked and was forced to wear my PE kit all day instead.

4. In year 6 I turned on my teachers rape or attack alarm (whatever it was) to see what it was. My entire year had to sit at the front in assembly because I had apparently disgraced the year.

5. In year 3 my mum had to phone up my teacher to ask her to stop reading goosebumps books to the class because I was having nightmares.
That's pretty embarrassing in itself.

Edit: I love the last one, although I'm one to talk. 'Resident Evil' gave me horrific nightmares until I was 12.

Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut

Post by Mifune » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:46 am

skalpel wrote:In secondary school, yeah I was 14 year old at the time, the school had a group of girls who were in my year and the year above that had their own dancing group. As part of some hall assembly celebration thing they were asked to dance in front of the entire school, which they gladly accepted. But there was one condition, said the deputy head teacher. Yes, they "must include one guy too, to show that dancing is not just for girls". My best mate was selected at random because nobody volunteered. He looked genuinely terrified, not being the sort of person who could even talk loudly to a group of 5 or more people, so I took the bullet for him. After a week of "practice" with these girls, which basically involved me looking like a t** but getting to miss Geography, I was prepared to morbidly embarrass myself before the entire school.

In the aftermath appeared the expected onslaught of mockery, and for some reason which to this day I will never understand nor forgive myself for, I thought it would lessen the blow if I pretended that nothing was so unusual about it. Indeed, I told everybody who mocked that it was okay and I was considering going for lessons too. Terrible, terrible, gruesome idea.
For some reason in year 4 we had to take dance lessons as part as PE and I had to stay behind and line dance with my teacher for extra practice because I was so bad.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:47 am

I love how Mifune's end up with him being publicly embarrassed <laugh>. Some things never change.

Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut

Post by Mifune » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:47 am

biggeordiedave wrote:
Mifune wrote:Loads of stuff happened to me at school but it did not really embarrass me. Don't think I cared enough to be embarrassed by it. I will list some of the stuff anyway :).

2. In year 4 I pulled a girl's hair because she kicked my football away. My teacher told me it was because of people like me that their is so much war in the world in front of the class.

That's pretty embarrassing in itself.

Edit: I love the last one, although I'm one to talk. 'Resident Evil' gave me horrific nightmares until I was 12.
It was just a typo <cry>.

TheLittleGeordie

Post by TheLittleGeordie » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:48 am

<laugh> Goosebumps aren't even slightly scary
Like a seahorse in the night, he rides with haste to his beloved's domain.

He is the silent guardian, the practical idealist, the man of peace prepared for war.

He is a Mackem.

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:51 am

Mifune wrote:5. In year 3 my mum had to phone up my teacher to ask her to stop reading goosebumps books to the class because I was having nightmares.
Classic Mifune, ruining everybody elses enjoyment. <disgrace>

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:52 am

biggeordiedave wrote:
skalpel wrote:
Please say! <neg>
SpoilerShow
[youtube]68ugkg9RePc[/youtube]
<neg>
TheLittleGeordie wrote:<laugh> Goosebumps aren't even slightly scary
Goosebumps was awesome until about book 18 onwards, then they were totally absurd. They started off with stuff like Mummys, Vampires and Ghosts and ended up with s*** like "The Blob That Ate Everyone" and "Escape from Camp Run-For-Your-Life".

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:53 am

skalpel wrote:
biggeordiedave wrote:
Please say! <neg>
SpoilerShow
<neg>
<laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:54 am

I was once out on my bike when I was a kid with a few other kids from my street when I saw a girl from my school. For some reason I thought it appropriate to try and impress her and I tried a manoeuvre that ended up with me falling off and crying like a little b**** for about two hours <laugh>. I'm sure she was suitably impressed.

Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut

Post by Mifune » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:54 am

nolberto wrote:
skalpel wrote:
SpoilerShow
<neg>
<laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>
This! <laugh>!

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:55 am

<laugh> f***ing hell Skalps. For as long as I know you on this forum, you will never, ever live that down <laugh>.