HB Studio's THE GOLF CLUB

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Re: HB Studio's THE GOLF CLUB

Post by ALF » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:46 am

el héroe wrote:
ALF wrote:Just went to play this weeks tournament, awful again. Didn't even finish the first round.
Whoaaa This is my best week to date -4, -3, -1, with last day tomorrow probably have +8 <wah>
Finally bothered to finish. +3, -8, -1, -10. Not bad in the end, first round screwed me so I'm at risk of a strike <erk> How'd you get on in round 4?

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:37 am

ALF wrote:
el héroe wrote:
Whoaaa This is my best week to date -4, -3, -1, with last day tomorrow probably have +8 <wah>
Finally bothered to finish. +3, -8, -1, -10. Not bad in the end, first round screwed me so I'm at risk of a strike <erk> How'd you get on in round 4?
+3 I knew I'd blow the final day <erk>
'I WILL DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE'

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:36 am

el héroe wrote:
ALF wrote:
The greens were really punishing I found. I've not played it but next week is apparently really different to this one.

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:46 am

ALF wrote:
el héroe wrote:
The greens were really punishing I found. I've not played it but next week is apparently really different to this one.
Aye looks like a links course in the dessert. Some of the greens have quite big slopes on them, depends what the wind speed will be <yikes>

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:05 pm

ALF wrote:
el héroe wrote:
At last !! Won my first tourney by 6 shots <diva> It had to be the last one of the season though <erk>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:28 pm

el héroe wrote:
ALF wrote:
At last !! Won my first tourney by 6 shots <diva> It had to be the last one of the season though <erk>
Impressive! I've still not won one! Barely played the last few tournaments, the greens have been punishing me too much so I've ended up giving up during round 2 or 3.

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:43 pm

ALF wrote:
el héroe wrote:
Impressive! I've still not won one! Barely played the last few tournaments, the greens have been punishing me too much so I've ended up giving up during round 2 or 3.
Round 4 of last weeks was wicked, applause to anyone who finished under par. Got my email saying I have been promoted to CCE so will keep the practise up for first round of the new season next week.
Yeah I hate lots of the greens lately, either too fast, too slow or too many inclines, for me the most important shot is my approach, if you make a good one its a tap in, if its bad its a double bogey <puke>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:27 pm

el héroe wrote:
ALF wrote:
Round 4 of last weeks was wicked, applause to anyone who finished under par. Got my email saying I have been promoted to CCE so will keep the practise up for first round of the new season next week.
Yeah I hate lots of the greens lately, either too fast, too slow or too many inclines, for me the most important shot is my approach, if you make a good one its a tap in, if its bad its a double bogey <puke>
Despite not finishing 3 of the last 4 tournaments I've been put up to CC-D! Nice easy start to the season coming up! Agree about the approach. Too many putts are missing by an inch and ending up a mile away. It's like the hole is on the side of a mountain.

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:02 pm

ALF wrote:
el héroe wrote:
Despite not finishing 3 of the last 4 tournaments I've been put up to CC-D! Nice easy start to the season coming up! Agree about the approach. Too many putts are missing by an inch and ending up a mile away. It's like the hole is on the side of a mountain.
Well my email said promoted to CCE but had to register next weeks tourney on CCD when I tried E it said you are not registered for this.
So it looks like a hard slog in this seasons tourney jumping up 2 <erk> Ahh never mind I'll give it a bash <wave>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:20 pm

el héroe wrote:
ALF wrote:
Well my email said promoted to CCE but had to register next weeks tourney on CCD when I tried E it said you are not registered for this.
So it looks like a hard slog in this seasons tourney jumping up 2 <erk> Ahh never mind I'll give it a bash <wave>
I can't get into this at the moment. Struggling far too much with putting again.

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:46 pm

ALF wrote:
el héroe wrote:
I can't get into this at the moment. Struggling far too much with putting again.
Hate this weeks course its the worst course I've played at. Greens are awful, seem to be fast and slow. I had two eagles yesterday but backed them up with 3 double bogeys ffs. <erk>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:32 pm

el héroe wrote:
ALF wrote:
Hate this weeks course its the worst course I've played at. Greens are awful, seem to be fast and slow. I had two eagles yesterday but backed them up with 3 double bogeys ffs. <erk>
They're f***ing dreadful. Played the first 2 rounds before giving up. I triple bogeyed the 8th in round 1, 3 times the ball landed on the green then rolled back off.