http://www.christianforums.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
8%

Total votes: 75

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: Links to other clubs' main forums

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat May 27, 2017 9:10 am

If they're lucky they might do a villa (struggle but eventually get things together to finish mid-table) but I doubt it.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Heisen
Stallsenberg
Stallsenberg

Post by Heisen » Sat May 27, 2017 10:53 am

In their minds we won the league so therefore anything other than them winning the league will be an embarrassment as it'll mean they'll have to admit we did well to win a very tough league.

We had a top quality manager, practically restructured the entire club from top to bottom and spent a load on players and only won the league in the last two minutes of the season. They currently have no manager, will be gutting the playing squad and have no money to spend.

If they seriously think they'll get promoted next year they're in for a huge shock. They'll be lucky to scrape into the top half. Hull are the only ones of the 3 that went down that I could see having even the remotest chance of bouncing back.

TBC
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by TBC » Sat May 27, 2017 12:35 pm

They think they could get Pulis. <laugh>

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat May 27, 2017 1:46 pm

TBC wrote:They think they could get Pulis. <laugh>
It says how s*** you are when not even Pulis would consider you <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Sat May 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Heisen wrote:In their minds we won the league so therefore anything other than them winning the league will be an embarrassment as it'll mean they'll have to admit we did well to win a very tough league.

We had a top quality manager, practically restructured the entire club from top to bottom and spent a load on players and only won the league in the last two minutes of the season. They currently have no manager, will be gutting the playing squad and have no money to spend.

If they seriously think they'll get promoted next year they're in for a huge shock. They'll be lucky to scrape into the top half. Hull are the only ones of the 3 that went down that I could see having even the remotest chance of bouncing back.
Some of them genuinely think that their squad is comfortably stronger than any other squad in the league, including Boro and Hull. I reckon there are several Championship clubs who would have amassed a better points total in the PL last season than they did.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Heisen
Stallsenberg
Stallsenberg

Post by Heisen » Sat May 27, 2017 4:19 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Heisen wrote:In their minds we won the league so therefore anything other than them winning the league will be an embarrassment as it'll mean they'll have to admit we did well to win a very tough league.

Some of them genuinely think that their squad is comfortably stronger than any other squad in the league, including Boro and Hull. I reckon there are several Championship clubs who would have amassed a better points total in the PL last season than they did.
Oh absolutely, anyone down to perhaps Norwich would have amassed more.

They're utterly delusional if they think they'll even trouble automatic promotion next season. Play offs at an extreme push but that's if they recruit perfectly and get a top manager in (which they won't). I honestly think there's more chance of them getting relegated again than there is of them bouncing back.

Graw
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Graw » Sat May 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Pardew ruling himself out of the Sunderland job has a few mackems riled today like <laugh>

"Being the opposite of Newcastle, I don't think that's the club for me," Pardew told Sky Sports News HQ.

"Sometimes when you have been a manager at a big club like that, to go to a rival is something I wouldn't do so that wouldn't interest me, but it is a great club and next year they really need to make sure they get back to the Premier League where they belong."

I dont even see how he tried to make a dig but some mackems do <awe>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Sat May 27, 2017 4:29 pm

Pardew is a talented bloke, he's managed to become hated by us and them.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Mon May 29, 2017 5:27 pm

Guess which forum this is from <whistle>...
The bigger clubs are in the championship. This hype that the premier league is the best league in the world is clearly Sky propagander.
Kindly deeds done for free!

jpg
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jpg » Mon May 29, 2017 5:28 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:Guess which forum this is from <whistle>...
The bigger clubs are in the championship. This hype that the premier league is the best league in the world is clearly Sky propagander.
Magedia!!!!

The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco » Mon May 29, 2017 5:39 pm

A truly magnificent quote <awe>

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Mon May 29, 2017 6:23 pm

Propagander from the Magdeia kernts marra

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Mon May 29, 2017 7:24 pm

Juliet Papa Golf wrote:
Magedier!!!!
Fixed.
I had the first custom w***

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Mon May 29, 2017 7:26 pm

Wouldn't it reflect better on them if their relegation was from the best league in the world? If it's not, they must really be terrible then <whistle>

Aldridge Prior
Dogemanding Traitor
Dogemanding Traitor

Post by Aldridge Prior » Mon May 29, 2017 9:36 pm

Speedo wrote:
Juliet Papa Golf wrote:
Magedier!!!!
Fixed.
<laugh>

MultipleJesuses
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by MultipleJesuses » Mon May 29, 2017 10:13 pm

Tbf my dad (a Chelsea fan) has been telling me all season "Newcastle shouldn't be in any rush to get out of the Championship. Sky and their money have ruined the Premiership <laugh> <erk>
Don't hinder the Trinder

Heisen
Stallsenberg
Stallsenberg

Post by Heisen » Tue May 30, 2017 2:39 pm

RTG is amazing right now. On the one hand, they're all so negative about the imminent appointment of McInnes and how he'll take the club backwards.

But on the other hand most of them are all so confident they're going to 'piss the league' even though if they do it'll be a 'bigger achievement than when the mags did it cos it's a tougher league this year', talking about how their squad is 'much' stronger than everyone elses even though they want to sign 15 new players and that the Championship is full of crap teams they're far superior than but which are bigger clubs than those in the Prem <laugh> it's glorious.

I'm also sure most of them believe this season has just been a freak season and they've forgotten how awful they've been for years.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Tue May 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Heisen wrote:RTG is amazing right now. On the one hand, they're all so negative about the imminent appointment of McInnes and how he'll take the club backwards.

But on the other hand most of them are all so confident they're going to 'piss the league' even though if they do it'll be a 'bigger achievement than when the mags did it cos it's a tougher league this year', talking about how their squad is 'much' stronger than everyone elses even though they want to sign 15 new players and that the Championship is full of crap teams they're far superior than but which are bigger clubs than those in the Prem <laugh> it's glorious.

I'm also sure most of them believe this season has just been a freak season and they've forgotten how awful they've been for years.
RTG right now is like if May and Corbyn had been gene spliced together into some schizophrenic mess which can't stop twitching and arguing with itself if the street. f***ing nutters.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Tue May 30, 2017 3:18 pm

Just been on RTG to have a laugh and I actually quite like the sounds of this...

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/a ... e.1367517/

Ramone
Interblew
Interblew

Post by Ramone » Tue May 30, 2017 3:29 pm

ALF wrote:Just been on RTG to have a laugh and I actually quite like the sounds of this...

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/a ... e.1367517/
Utterly moronic, the issue with the league is the gap between the top 5/6 and the rest of the league. Relegating more teams each season wouldn't help at all.

If FFP was actually properly implemented and teams had to be viable, profit-making businesses instead of billionaires' play things the gap between the "big" teams and everyone else would shrink significantly. Unfortunately that's never going to happen.
REQUIEM