16%

Total votes: 62

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Micky Quim » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:47 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Micky Quim wrote:When the forum you use daily cannot remember which thread you read last
<mob>
I'm having this issue! I need to look twice for it to disappear from the unread posts <scratch>
Yep same here

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:20 pm

The TF international lull <cry>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:50 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:The TF international lull <cry>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/bowls/41901710

TBC
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by TBC » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:26 am

PC bullsh*t x2:

Noticed last night there’s a category on Netflix called ‘films with a strong female lead’, and today we’ve received the Christmas jumper email containing a picture of a group of friends that are literally one of each race.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Black Friday.

More American **** being pushed on us when in reality we don't really give a s*** considering most of the 'amazing deals' are actually ****.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:59 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:Black Friday.

More American **** being pushed on us when in reality we don't really give a s*** considering most of the 'amazing deals' are actually ****.
Someone's sold you some magic beans again haven't they :(

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:12 am

Black Friday is the absolute nadir of western civilisation. Millennia of human endeavour goes uncelebrated every November, and instead we're all encouraged to scramble and fight for cheap and pointless trash like gulls on a pasty crust. Starving war refugees await food and aid with more dignity.

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:26 am

skalpel wrote:Black Friday is the absolute nadir of western civilisation. Millennia of human endeavour goes uncelebrated every November, and instead we're all encouraged to scramble and fight for cheap and pointless trash like gulls on a pasty crust. Starving war refugees await food and aid with more dignity.
I'm going to buy Hive and a Nespresso machine <diva>. So I'm going to save the planet by heating my house more efficiently, but I'm going to fill the ocean with non-recyclable coffee pods <divadance>
Kindly deeds done for free!

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:46 am

biggeordiedave wrote:
skalpel wrote:Black Friday is the absolute nadir of western civilisation. Millennia of human endeavour goes uncelebrated every November, and instead we're all encouraged to scramble and fight for cheap and pointless trash like gulls on a pasty crust. Starving war refugees await food and aid with more dignity.
I'm going to buy Hive and a Nespresso machine <diva>. So I'm going to save the planet by heating my house more efficiently, but I'm going to fill the ocean with non-recyclable coffee pods <divadance>
At least get a grinder and cafetiere <fist>.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:34 am

skalpel wrote:
biggeordiedave wrote:
That sounds like a f*** on.
Kindly deeds done for free!

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:43 am

biggeordiedave wrote:
skalpel wrote:
That sounds like a f*** on.
Sounds it but its less faff than a machine.

Image from Sainsbury's. Makes getting up in the morning a thousand times easier because it tastes f***ing amazing.

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:47 am

skalpel wrote:
biggeordiedave wrote:
We have a grinder and then a machine that filters it into the pot and keeps it warm. One person makes it in the morning for everyone, regardless of when the others get up and the whole house smells great.

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:41 am

PTAO wrote:
skalpel wrote:
We have a grinder and then a machine that filters it into the pot and keeps it warm. One person makes it in the morning for everyone, regardless of when the others get up and the whole house smells great.
Great system <awe>.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:42 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
There is a review thing that you can sign up to for the new Nespresso machine, basically they give you a store to go buy a machine at, it costs £250 or something like that, but after you have fulfilled all your reviews they refund you £200, they also send you fancy cups and a ton of free coffee, so you basically get the new machine a set of cups and coffee for £50.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:45 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:Black Friday.

Its not as bad as Cyber Monday. WTF.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:46 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
biggeordiedave wrote:
There is a review thing that you can sign up to for the new Nespresso machine, basically they give you a store to go buy a machine at, it costs £250 or something like that, but after you have fulfilled all your reviews they refund you £200, they also send you fancy cups and a ton of free coffee, so you basically get the new machine a set of cups and coffee for £50.
Where is this? <scratch>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Decided today was as good a time as any to replace the 10 year old TV in the lounge. The screen is knackered because miniOT poked at it as a toddler, the speakers vibrate and rattle and it only has a single hdmi slot.

Bought a 49 inch full HD Toshiba from Tesco for £250.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:38 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
Don Sholeone wrote:
Where is this? <scratch>
It's called The Insiders UK, they are always putting things up, it is luck of the draw though as they only pick so many people, my sis in law got picked for the coffee machine and they keep mailing new coffees out to review.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:42 am

Getting quotes for new decking. Old one is rotting away so going for composite decking this time, more expensive but no hassle.

Our window cleaner won't come round any more as our current decking is too dangerous <laugh>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:36 pm

Media wankfest over a royal wedding.

I just want to know if we'll get an additional bank holiday like his brother gave us.