The Match Tickets Thread

Southern fairy
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Re: The Match Tickets Thread

Post by Southern fairy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:13 pm

Any chance any members could get a couple Watford tickets for me?? Living in Aylesbury, this is the absolute best chance I have of seeing them this season!
Joe Kinnear: "I think they've got some magnificent midfield players; Tiote, Ben Afri, Yohan Kebab, Sissoko are very solid."

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:49 pm

Southern fairy wrote:Any chance any members could get a couple Watford tickets for me?? Living in Aylesbury, this is the absolute best chance I have of seeing them this season!
Probably won't make it to members sale tbh.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Southern fairy

Post by Southern fairy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:23 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Southern fairy wrote:Any chance any members could get a couple Watford tickets for me?? Living in Aylesbury, this is the absolute best chance I have of seeing them this season!
Probably won't make it to members sale tbh.
True. I misread. I need a generous Season Ticket holder then it seems!
Joe Kinnear: "I think they've got some magnificent midfield players; Tiote, Ben Afri, Yohan Kebab, Sissoko are very solid."

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:37 am

Wouldn't mind going to Watford away on 05th May, only 2000 allocation so probably no chance of it making it to members sale.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Robbotoon
Pope's Goalposts

Post by Robbotoon » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Got tickets but in Watford end marra a Watford fan and gets tickets

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:10 pm

Robbotoon wrote:Got tickets but in Watford end marra a Watford fan and gets tickets
I know a Watford ST holder so could probably get one in the home end if it doesn't go to members sale.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:09 pm

Watford away sold out to ST holders <cry>

The Flash
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by The Flash » Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 am

Hi , i have been dropped in it for The Chelsea game...anyone got 2 x tickets ?

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu May 10, 2018 9:36 am

The Flash wrote:Hi , i have been dropped in it for The Chelsea game...anyone got 2 x tickets ?
Don't fancy your chances with it being the final game.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:49 pm

<roll>

Thought I'd bump this as we have 99 pages of ticket information that may be useful, rather than having multiple threads.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:10 pm

Just renewed my membership, the new ticketing website is a pain to navigate. Not that clear at all.

Anyway, if anyone else has a membership and would like to link them (so we can buy more than one ticket per away game if the other person isn't using it) then let me know as I'd be happy to do that. I did it before with someone and it worked quite well, I probably can only do 4 away games a season so there will be a lot of times where I don't need mine <ok>

Crouching Shola Hidden Talent
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Crouching Shola Hidden Talent » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:33 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:10 pm
Just renewed my membership, the new ticketing website is a pain to navigate. Not that clear at all.

Anyway, if anyone else has a membership and would like to link them (so we can buy more than one ticket per away game if the other person isn't using it) then let me know as I'd be happy to do that. I did it before with someone and it worked quite well, I probably can only do 4 away games a season so there will be a lot of times where I don't need mine <ok>
I was considering a membership again this year, but have been put off it due to tickets very rarely, if ever, making it to even members sale over the past couple of years. So it’s been a waste of money. What chances do you think there are that there may be games it would work for this season, because I like the sound of your plan.
There is no sin except stupidity.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:37 pm

Crouching Shola Hidden Talent wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:33 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:10 pm

I was considering a membership again this year, but have been put off it due to tickets very rarely, if ever, making it to even members sale over the past couple of years. So it’s been a waste of money. What chances do you think there are that there may be games it would work for this season, because I like the sound of your plan.
It's tough to say as it depends on scheduling. Lots of Saturday 3pm kickoffs will sell out to ST holders, games that are moved you have a bigger chance. Pretty sure tickets for Cardiff made it to members due to the early kick-off.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:20 pm

BTW, anyone getting a membership is better off doing it sooner rather than later. It's now valid for the season rather than for 12 months from the date of purchase as before, so whenever you buy it it'll only last until May but still cost the same.

Bruuuuuuuuce ()
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Bruuuuuuuuce () » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:41 am

stop buying them.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:30 am

Luque wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:41 am
stop buying them.
..unless you want to get match tickets.

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:14 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:20 pm
BTW, anyone getting a membership is better off doing it sooner rather than later. It's now valid for the season rather than for 12 months from the date of purchase as before, so whenever you buy it it'll only last until May but still cost the same.
Yes, I fell foul of this last year when, without me realising, my membership expired in April so I had to rejoin in May to buy a ticket for the Barnsley game when we won the Championship and then had to pay for a full year in the August! On top of that they have the nerve to charge a booking fee!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:14 pm

Palace away has gone to public sale. Pretty unusual for a Saturday 3pm kick-off at a small ground not to sell out to ST holders and members, perhaps people are beginning to turn their back and save themselves the best part of £150 or more on an away trip.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:09 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:14 pm
Palace away has gone to public sale. Pretty unusual for a Saturday 3pm kick-off at a small ground not to sell out to ST holders and members, perhaps people are beginning to turn their back and save themselves the best part of £150 or more on an away trip.
Can't really blame them.

Last season Rafa and the squad performed out of their skins to finish a magnificent 10th which on paper was beyond the quality of the squad. That was the perfect season to build off and push the squad on to the next level (a top 10 quality squad). What happened in the summer was demoralising, not just for us fans but it will have been for Rafa and the squad as well. Due to the failings of Ashley in the summer realistically all we can target is survival with the outside hope of performing above expectations. We will stay up, thats the bonus of somehow still having Rafa but he won't be here next season unless something drastically changes. I doubt I will be either.

I find it hard to motivate myself for it. I've got a season ticket and I've only been to 1 game this season (Spurs). It's a £150-£200 round trip for me. I was going to come back over for the Leicester game but I've decided just to save a few quid instead. The next one I'll go to is Brighton in October but that's only becuase I'm back in Newcastle that weekend anyway.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:14 pm
It's either sold out now or I can't work the new website.