Pavel's eBar

What to do with empty filing cabinet in office?

Keep it, just in case.
11%
Remove it.
No votes
Shoot it.
11%
Fill with booze.
46%
Turn into modern art.
11%
Sell it to Ashley as our new star striker in exchange for a big mug and £5 SD voucher.
22%

Total votes: 37

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by PTAO? » Tue May 22, 2018 8:25 pm

skalpel wrote:
PTAO wrote:Mal7
<laugh>
It didn't go unnoticed <awe>

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Tue May 22, 2018 10:42 pm

PTAO wrote:
skalpel wrote:
<laugh>
Has anyone even seen Mal7, to know that she's real?

How do we even know it's not just the 7th incarnation of a home built sex robot, after the catastrophic failures that were Mal1 through 6, and I wonder if there is ever nightmares over the demise of Mal4 due to software corruption, the harrowing robotic echos through the night " K1LL-M3-SKAL-P3L" "Err0r Err0r" "delete...delete"

<urgh>

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Wed May 23, 2018 10:57 am

Don Sholeone wrote:
PTAO wrote:
Has anyone even seen Mal7, to know that she's real?

How do we even know it's not just the 7th incarnation of a home built sex robot, after the catastrophic failures that were Mal1 through 6, and I wonder if there is ever nightmares over the demise of Mal4 due to software corruption, the harrowing robotic echos through the night " K1LL-M3-SKAL-P3L" "Err0r Err0r" "delete...delete"

<urgh>
Is this skalpel?

Kindly deeds done for free!

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed May 23, 2018 1:14 pm

I have never heard anyone use so much toilet roll as the bloke in the cubicle next to me. f*** knows what he'd eaten, even stopped wiping to flush and then carried on wiping for several minutes more <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed May 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Oh, and he was one of those dirty fucks that does a token hand wash where the tap is on for 3 seconds and doesn't even need him to use the hand dryer.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed May 23, 2018 7:34 pm

I've had a software update going on for over an hour so far and it's only at 25%.

Had a load of work to crack on with as well so might as well have a beer or two and give up for today.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed May 23, 2018 8:47 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:I have never heard anyone use so much toilet roll as the bloke in the cubicle next to me. f*** knows what he'd eaten, even stopped wiping to flush and then carried on wiping for several minutes more <laugh>
At work there's a guy who's an anxious shitter, you know he's in there but he still tries to hold his breathing whilst someone else is in the other cubicle then you hear a muffled but sharp intake of breath, sometimes I'll deliberately be slow washing my hands just to prolong his anxiety.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed May 23, 2018 9:00 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:I have never heard anyone use so much toilet roll as the bloke in the cubicle next to me. **** knows what he'd eaten, even stopped wiping to flush and then carried on wiping for several minutes more <laugh>
At work there's a guy who's an anxious s***ter, you know he's in there but he still tries to hold his breathing whilst someone else is in the other cubicle then you hear a muffled but sharp intake of breath, sometimes I'll deliberately be slow washing my hands just to prolong his anxiety.
<laugh>

I've got a friend who can't understand people who can have a dump at work, she gets really paranoid that people will know she's gone for a s*** <laugh>

It's great going during work time. You're getting paid for it, they're paying for the bog roll, and it kills a bit of time!

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed May 23, 2018 9:08 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Don Sholeone wrote:
At work there's a guy who's an anxious s***ter, you know he's in there but he still tries to hold his breathing whilst someone else is in the other cubicle then you hear a muffled but sharp intake of breath, sometimes I'll deliberately be slow washing my hands just to prolong his anxiety.
<laugh>

I've got a friend who can't understand people who can have a dump at work, she gets really paranoid that people will know she's gone for a s*** <laugh>

It's great going during work time. You're getting paid for it, they're paying for the bog roll, and it kills a bit of time!
You've a great passion for shitting at the office.

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Thu May 24, 2018 1:01 am

It's hilarious when you go in to the toilet cubicle and the guy next to you stops mid s*** and holds it in like it's a secret. Then carries on when he thinks you've gone.

I s*** loud and proud.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Thu May 24, 2018 6:46 am

Everyone shits, just get on with it. And if you or someone in another cubicle does a comical fart, laugh out loud!

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Fri May 25, 2018 11:43 am

Since the GDPR kicked in today; I feel unloved.

Not a single email :(

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Fri May 25, 2018 12:36 pm

overseasTOON wrote:Since the GDPR kicked in today; I feel unloved.

GDPR will be the next PPI. Lots of money to be made.

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Fri May 25, 2018 5:23 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
overseasTOON wrote:Since the GDPR kicked in today; I feel unloved.

By governments aye, individuals don't have much scope for compensation.

But for aggregious data losses... 4% of global turnover... The EU doesn't like big us tech. Imagine 4% for those....
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Fri May 25, 2018 6:35 pm

Colback's Orange Tufts wrote:
biggeordiedave wrote:
By governments aye, individuals don't have much scope for compensation.

But for aggregious data losses... 4% of global turnover... The EU doesn't like big us tech. Imagine 4% for those....
£1000 every time my privacy is breached. I reckon that's good for about £3-4k per year <diva>

Southern fairy

Post by Southern fairy » Sun May 27, 2018 12:08 am

Micky Quim wrote:Everyone s****, just get on with it. And if you or someone in another cubicle does a comical fart, laugh out loud!
I was in there for so long the other day that the sensor light went off <erk>

Could have been awkward being caught having a sh*tty arse and trousers down at the ankles whilst waving furiously in the middle of the bathroom.
Joe Kinnear: "I think they've got some magnificent midfield players; Tiote, Ben Afri, Yohan Kebab, Sissoko are very solid."

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun May 27, 2018 8:22 am

Southern fairy wrote:
Micky Quim wrote:Everyone s****, just get on with it. And if you or someone in another cubicle does a comical fart, laugh out loud!
I was in there for so long the other day that the sensor light went off <erk>

Could have been awkward being caught having a sh*tty arse and trousers down at the ankles whilst waving furiously in the middle of the bathroom.
<laugh>

This possibility crosses my mind sometimes when I'm sat there for ages, there's a strange sense of relief when someone else walks in <laugh>

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue May 29, 2018 10:37 am

There's someone at my work who lines the toilet seat with paper before they'll have a s*** (like Finch does on American Pie). Either it's someone doing it for religious reasons or they're just a f***ing freak. Either way I don't really give a s***. What I do give a s*** about is that they don't remove the toilet paper when they've finished, they just leave it all over the seat, and that the dirty f***er(s) don't even flush.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Tue May 29, 2018 12:31 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:There's someone at my work who lines the toilet seat with paper before they'll have a s*** (like Finch does on American Pie). Either it's someone doing it for religious reasons or they're just a f***ing freak. Either way I don't really give a s***. What I do give a s*** about is that they don't remove the toilet paper when they've finished, they just leave it all over the seat, and that the dirty f***er(s) don't even flush.
Didn't know this was even a thing.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue May 29, 2018 12:38 pm

bigbelgiandave wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:There's someone at my work who lines the toilet seat with paper before they'll have a s*** (like Finch does on American Pie). Either it's someone doing it for religious reasons or they're just a f***ing freak. Either way I don't really give a s***. What I do give a s*** about is that they don't remove the toilet paper when they've finished, they just leave it all over the seat, and that the dirty f***er(s) don't even flush.
Didn't know this was even a thing.
I'm sure some Muslims have got something about having to hose down their arse when they've had a s***. If you go to Dubai, Oman and places like that then loads of the toilet cubicles have got hose pipe things fitted.