Tickets

Cdoc88
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Tickets

Post by Cdoc88 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:24 pm

Sorry In Advance if posting in wrong place.

New to forum.

Im a Newcastle fan from Ireland looking for advice as to where to look for 2 tickets for the Chelsea game 26th August. I have registered online for membership etc but seems as if I can't even purchase pre season tickets with the membership? Has anyone any advice or help? Would be greatly appreciated as this is for 30th birthday present.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: Tickets

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:21 am

Cdoc88 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:24 pm
Sorry In Advance if posting in wrong place.

New to forum.

Im a Newcastle fan from Ireland looking for advice as to where to look for 2 tickets for the Chelsea game 26th August. I have registered online for membership etc but seems as if I can't even purchase pre season tickets with the membership? Has anyone any advice or help? Would be greatly appreciated as this is for 30th birthday present.
Not sure what the arrangements are for pre season games, but if you have a membership you'll be able to buy tickets for the Chelsea game but need to wait until after the season ticket sales period ends. You shouldn't have any problem getting some if you're quick though. Nufc.com is a good site to keep an eye on regarding dates tickets will go on sale to members, box office opens at 10am (online and phone) for ticket sales.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 am

On a different issue has anybody been able to renew their membership for 2018/19?

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:58 am

UlversToon wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 am
On a different issue has anybody been able to renew their membership for 2018/19?
I've not tried yet but know they've made changes to the system.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:15 pm

Blještav Benny wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:58 am
UlversToon wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 am
Seemed to have re-registered successfully on the new system and get at my purchase history but can't renew my membership yet - needed to get ticket for Spurs game - and was just wondering if anybody else had tried to renew yet. Have e-mailed the Box Office but am still waiting their reply.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:22 pm

UlversToon wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:15 pm
Blještav Benny wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:58 am

Seemed to have re-registered successfully on the new system and get at my purchase history but can't renew my membership yet - needed to get ticket for Spurs game - and was just wondering if anybody else had tried to renew yet. Have e-mailed the Box Office but am still waiting their reply.
I've just gone on there and when I click on the memberships it's just a blank page. Maybe they're sorting ST's first then releasing memberships?

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Blještav Benny wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:22 pm
UlversToon wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:15 pm

I've just gone on there and when I click on the memberships it's just a blank page. Maybe they're sorting ST's first then releasing memberships?
Probably

Just with only a little over 4 weeks to go I thought they would be a bit further foward than this but, hey ho, this is NUFC and nothing appears simple for them!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:43 pm

UlversToon wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 pm
Blještav Benny wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Probably

Just with only a little over 4 weeks to go I thought they would be a bit further foward than this but, hey ho, this is NUFC and nothing appears simple for them!
Yeah it's not that long until the Spurs game and tickets aren't even on sale...

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:53 pm

Blještav Benny wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:43 pm
UlversToon wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Probably

I doubt there will be any problems buying an overpriced shirt though!

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 pm

UlversToon wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:53 pm
Blještav Benny wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:43 pm

I doubt there will be any problems buying an overpriced shirt though!
Don't be silly, even after paying too much there could still be problems with it! <roll>

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:50 am

Apologies for dragging this up again but is anybody else having difficulty in renewing their membership or is it just me?

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:56 am

UlversToon wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:50 am
Apologies for dragging this up again but is anybody else having difficulty in renewing their membership or is it just me?
Same, there's no section on the website yet and last time I checked spurs tickets still weren't on sale!

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:22 am

Have you transferred across to the new ticket website? Once I did that I was able to renew my season ticket online.

The tickets.nufc.co.uk site is still up but you can't do anything on it. The new site is book.nufc.co.uk.

Spurs tickets still aren't on sale. Should probably be this week or next.

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:10 am

TJR wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:22 am
Have you transferred across to the new ticket website? Once I did that I was able to renew my season ticket online.

The tickets.nufc.co.uk site is still up but you can't do anything on it. The new site is book.nufc.co.uk.

Spurs tickets still aren't on sale. Should probably be this week or next.
Yes, done that. Been told by the ticket office to keep a watch on the website! I think they've been concentrating on season ticket renewals. You can't even buy a new membership!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:16 am

Yeah, I've transferred and the only thing you can do is sort Season Tickets. How they can't have memberships/tickets on sale 16 days before the start of the new season is baffling.

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Off-topic, but was looking at the updated match schedule reflecting tv times, and it seems insane to me that of all matches to have in the Saturday early slot, us in Cardiff was picked. My first reaction is that the long travel makes it brutal for the early match, or is the thinking that it's actually good for the travel home afterwards?

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:55 pm

I'm over Colo wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:46 pm
Off-topic, but was looking at the updated match schedule reflecting tv times, and it seems insane to me that of all matches to have in the Saturday early slot, us in Cardiff was picked. My first reaction is that the long travel makes it brutal for the early match, or is the thinking that it's actually good for the travel home afterwards?
I don't think that when they're picking televised matches that they give any consideration whatsoever to those that have to travel.

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:07 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:55 pm
I'm over Colo wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:46 pm
I don't think that when they're picking televised matches that they give any consideration whatsoever to those that have to travel.
Oh that's become clear for years now, no doubt. I guess I just wondered what travelling fans actually prefer in this case, even though the scheduling decision likely had nothing to do with that. But if it were an extra pain for travelling fans, there are plenty of other matches that day that could have easily been put in that slot - like Spurs vs. Fulham whether there's no travel at all.

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:41 pm

If anybody is interested I still haven't been able to renew my membership online so did it on the telephone this afternoon without any problem - I still can't get over having to pay a £1.95 booking fee, but that's for another day - and was told by the box office that tickets for the Spurs game should go on sale early next week.
Last edited by UlversToon on Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:51 pm

Should we merge this into the match tickets thread..?