Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: The Match Tickets Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:02 pm

TJR wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:09 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:14 pm
Palace away has gone to public sale. Pretty unusual for a Saturday 3pm kick-off at a small ground not to sell out to ST holders and members, perhaps people are beginning to turn their back and save themselves the best part of £150 or more on an away trip.
Can't really blame them.

Last season Rafa and the squad performed out of their skins to finish a magnificent 10th which on paper was beyond the quality of the squad. That was the perfect season to build off and push the squad on to the next level (a top 10 quality squad). What happened in the summer was demoralising, not just for us fans but it will have been for Rafa and the squad as well. Due to the failings of Ashley in the summer realistically all we can target is survival with the outside hope of performing above expectations. We will stay up, thats the bonus of somehow still having Rafa but he won't be here next season unless something drastically changes. I doubt I will be either.

I find it hard to motivate myself for it. I've got a season ticket and I've only been to 1 game this season (Spurs). It's a £150-£200 round trip for me. I was going to come back over for the Leicester game but I've decided just to save a few quid instead. The next one I'll go to is Brighton in October but that's only becuase I'm back in Newcastle that weekend anyway.
Yeah, you won't be the only one feeling that way. I suspect we'll finish somewhere around 12th-15th.
ALF wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:20 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Palace away has gone to public sale. Pretty unusual for a Saturday 3pm kick-off at a small ground not to sell out to ST holders and members, perhaps people are beginning to turn their back and save themselves the best part of £150 or more on an away trip.
It's either sold out now or I can't work the new website.
Yeah think it sold out soon after going to public sale.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:27 pm

TJR wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Can't really blame them.

Last season Rafa and the squad performed out of their skins to finish a magnificent 10th which on paper was beyond the quality of the squad. That was the perfect season to build off and push the squad on to the next level (a top 10 quality squad). What happened in the summer was demoralising, not just for us fans but it will have been for Rafa and the squad as well. Due to the failings of Ashley in the summer realistically all we can target is survival with the outside hope of performing above expectations. We will stay up, thats the bonus of somehow still having Rafa but he won't be here next season unless something drastically changes. I doubt I will be either.

I find it hard to motivate myself for it. I've got a season ticket and I've only been to 1 game this season (Spurs). It's a £150-£200 round trip for me. I was going to come back over for the Leicester game but I've decided just to save a few quid instead. The next one I'll go to is Brighton in October but that's only becuase I'm back in Newcastle that weekend anyway.
Bloody hell that's dedication.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:58 am

Colly wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:27 pm
TJR wrote:

Can't really blame them.

Bloody hell that's dedication.
Probably more so stupidity than dedication <laugh>

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:12 pm

Southampton away has made it to members sale according to NUFC.com - not sure if there are still tickets left or if members have snapped them up.

People are definitely finding better things to do with their Saturday afternoons now, last season it was nigh on impossible to get away tickets for weekend games. This season 2 or 3 have now made it to members sale already.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Crouching Shola Hidden Talent
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Crouching Shola Hidden Talent » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:24 pm

Soton tickets still on members or have they gone to general?
There is no sin except stupidity.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:20 pm

Crouching Shola Hidden Talent wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:24 pm
Sold out.

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:48 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:20 pm
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:24 pm
Sold out.
Idiots

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Crouching Shola Hidden Talent » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:37 pm

If anyone as a member is willing/able to help out getting tickets for Burnley away then I would be eternally grateful.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:49 pm

Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:37 pm
If anyone as a member is willing/able to help out getting tickets for Burnley away then I would be eternally grateful.
I can sort one for you when I get home tonight (don't trust my work laptop / phone with card details as had my card cloned before and pretty sure it was due to that). I've only got one membership tho so can only get one ticket. Drop me a message if you still need one, I guess it'll be posted to me so I'd need your address to send it on to you <ok>

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Crouching Shola Hidden Talent » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:03 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:49 pm
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:37 pm
I can sort one for you when I get home tonight (don't trust my work laptop / phone with card details as had my card cloned before and pretty sure it was due to that). I've only got one membership tho so can only get one ticket. Drop me a message if you still need one, I guess it'll be posted to me so I'd need your address to send it on to you <ok>
That would be brilliant, thanks mate. Such a shame that they limit to one ticket per member as even the missus was keen on this one. I'll drop you my details later on if that's ok?

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:49 pm

Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:03 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:49 pm

That would be brilliant, thanks mate. Such a shame that they limit to one ticket per member as even the missus was keen on this one. I'll drop you my details later on if that's ok?
Yep no worries <ok>

Just had a look and currently there are 931 tickets available so should still be plenty left by the time I get home.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Everton away has made it to public sale (Wednesday night fixture).

Somebodys pinched my sombrero
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Somebodys pinched my sombrero » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:15 pm

Burnley sold out now. Two days off work for me.

Love away games me. 8)
Supporting the Toon since 1972.

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:14 am

Does make boycotts look a bit daft when we're still selling out away games...

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:26 pm

Everton away has gone to public sale.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Crouching Shola Hidden Talent » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:49 pm

Is Huddersfield away a sell out?

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:53 pm

Yep

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:29 am

Huddersfield, Liverpool and Watford away all sold out - wouldn't have minded going to Watford as it's only an hour or so on the train from me.

geertp96
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

need 1 more tickets for man utd at home

Post by geertp96 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:53 am

I am currently studying in Newcastle and looking for 1 more ticket for this match. Two friends of me are coming over from the Netherlands but I could only buy 2 tickets with my membership. So anyone willing to help me out?
Thank you in advance.

geertp96
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by geertp96 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:55 pm

Is there anyone that can help me get 1 ticket for Man Utd at home? I am currently studying in Newcastle and two of my friends from the Netherlands are coming over for this match but I could buy 2 tickets with my membership..