Gateshead seem dead in the water.

Bruuuuuuuuce ()
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Gateshead seem dead in the water.

Post by Bruuuuuuuuce () » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:52 pm

Currently under a transfer embargo for overspending on their proposed budget, meaning their squad is down the it's bare bones and unable to sign, buy or get loans in to bolster their squad.

They have now lost their manager and assistant manager to York City, despite sitting in 8th place and having been in our just beneath the playoffs all season.

They are still only getting around 550-600 people turn up to their matches.

Seem pretty f***ed to me.

krully
Germany (Müller)
Germany (Müller)

Re: Gateshead seem dead in the water.

Post by krully » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:11 pm

good to see the FFP rules f*** over another club

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:24 pm

f***ing horrific state of affairs and I'm gutted. Will be there as much as I can to support Ben Clark and the lads though, hopefully we can get some fan led thing going in the close season but it doesnt look likely.

Newcastle could easy still get 52k a week with Gateshead getting 2-4k but people just aren't interested, no matter how well we do or what we try.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:10 am

Yeah it would be good if some of our fans went to their games instead of ours. At least they'd be making a difference. That's a better protest than all this 'lets write a letter to Ashley' bollocks.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?