From A Blackpool Fan Homecoming Video

Seaside_Lee
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

From A Blackpool Fan Homecoming Video

Post by Seaside_Lee » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:53 pm

Hi Lads

Been talking to some Newcastle fans this week in Blackpool and also had one of your lads down at the ground helping out with cleaning the pigeon poop off the seats so thanks to him from all the volunteers at Bloomfield Road.

They told me that over in Newcastle you have been watching our NAPM (not a penny more) boycott/campaign whilst we tried to get the Oystons out and was telling me all about your dislike of Ashley.

I imagine you guys already know the fans went back yesterday after 4 long hard years of sacrifice we had a march from the Tower to the ground with Jelly and ice cream ready for the party when we got there.

I made some videos of the clean up of the seats when I was there this week volunteering which got picked up by one of the guys from Quest HD who came over from Newcastle and I included him in this video I made of the return march

I hope you don't mind me posting this here. Its just my video of the march I hope it shows other fans like yourself the emotions Blackpool Fans went through yesterday. If any of you would like to see (sea) what it was like yesterday for the fans then please take a look. Fans are what football is all about and we are aware of your struggles. All the best to the Toon army for the remainder of the season.

Shame we didn't get the win but we will take a last second 6th minute injury time equalizer

https://youtu.be/LTXda4IgQgw

regards

Seaside_Lee

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Re: From A Blackpool Fan Homecoming Video

Post by Speedo » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:51 am

Congrats on getting rid of your arsehole owner. If only we could do the same...
I had the first custom w***

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:39 pm

Yes, well done to Blackpool fans and great to see the magnificent Tony Green!

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:02 am

The situation at Blackpool has been ridiculous for too long now but hopefully brighter things are to come for you guys from now on! I think our issues with Ashley pale in comparison to what Oyston has done with you guys. Think both sets of fans would benefit from Sorensen blasting in a few goals to take you into the playoffs before beating Sunderland in the final <roll>

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:47 pm

Sir Bobby wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:02 am
The situation at Blackpool has been ridiculous for too long now but hopefully brighter things are to come for you guys from now on! I think our issues with Ashley pale in comparison to what Oyston has done with you guys. Think both sets of fans would benefit from Sorensen blasting in a few goals to take you into the playoffs before beating Sunderland in the final <roll>
That’s it, everyone gets wrapped up in goings on at PL clubs but reality is that Ashley has done nothing like the damage that wreckless owners have done at the likes of Blackpool, Leeds or Pompey (and others, some of whom have actually gone out of business).
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?