NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2019)

Post by Colly » Tue May 07, 2019 11:41 am

I'd have Babel, would be good backup/competition for Almiron and Perez.

Milner would be an absolute no brainer for me if he was interested (Shelvey out Milner in would be fantastic), but given how the club treated him previously and a number of brainless idiots in Strawberry corner having the nerve to boo him coming on on Saturday (seriously, when did our fans get so thick?) I can't see it happening.

lassassinblanc
Netherlands (Gini)
Netherlands (Gini)

Post by lassassinblanc » Tue May 07, 2019 1:43 pm

Colly wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:41 am

Milner would be an absolute no brainer for me if he was interested (Shelvey out Milner in would be fantastic), but given how the club treated him previously and a number of brainless idiots in Strawberry corner having the nerve to boo him coming on on Saturday (seriously, when did our fans get so thick?) I can't see it happening.
Babel is on his way to Galatasaray. Even if he wasn't he was very critical of his previous time with Rafa (if he stays) can't see it happening.
I'll Hazard a guess

The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco » Tue May 07, 2019 1:50 pm

lassassinblanc wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:43 pm
Colly wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:41 am

Babel is on his way to Galatasaray. Even if he wasn't he was very critical of his previous time with Rafa (if he stays) can't see it happening.
This. Plus the fact that he is garbage!

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Tue May 07, 2019 1:55 pm

He's been one of the few bright sparks of Fulhams 2019.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue May 07, 2019 4:06 pm

I'd still say he's had a few decent games more so towards the end of the season more than anything and a lot of the time didn't do anything. That said, he is low/zero risk as he'd be free and presumably wages aren't too excessive so nothing to lose.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Tue May 07, 2019 4:10 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:06 pm
I'd still say he's had a few decent games more so towards the end of the season more than anything and a lot of the time didn't do anything. That said, he is low/zero risk as he'd be free and presumably wages aren't too excessive so nothing to lose.
Wouldn't be a bad backup option for sure. I know you shouldn't just forwards purely on goals, but he has 4 in 12 for a pretty terrible Fulham team. I've not watched anything of them to comment on how well he's performed in games. For comparison, Joselu has 6 in 46 premier league games for us. 2 in 16 this season.
Previously CIH/Cabella's Invincible Hair

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue May 07, 2019 4:13 pm

CIH wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:10 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:06 pm
Wouldn't be a bad backup option for sure. I know you shouldn't just forwards purely on goals, but he has 4 in 12 for a pretty terrible Fulham team. I've not watched anything of them to comment on how well he's performed in games. For comparison, Joselu has 6 in 46 premier league games for us. 2 in 16 this season.
Didn't realise he had 4, decent contribution tbf. Can he ditch the ridiculous hair tho <laugh>

Maybe Fulham will take Joselu off our hands :bandit:
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Tue May 07, 2019 4:16 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:13 pm
CIH wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:10 pm

Didn't realise he had 4, decent contribution tbf. Can he ditch the ridiculous hair tho <laugh>

Maybe Fulham will take Joselu off our hands :bandit:
We'll tell him that's part of the contract negotiations. With Dummett on the books, our ridiculous hair quota is full for the time being.

lassassinblanc
Netherlands (Gini)
Netherlands (Gini)

Post by lassassinblanc » Wed May 08, 2019 4:21 pm

Linked with Daniel James from Swansea, he'd be a good buy
I'll Hazard a guess

ColbacksFlamingBarnet
Shelvey's Precious

Post by ColbacksFlamingBarnet » Wed May 08, 2019 10:09 pm

jammmail wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:25 pm
[url]https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... season[url]

Okazaki?
Dodgy link, but if okazaki is any good at translating tactics on the fly it could make mutiny more viable

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Fri May 10, 2019 8:50 am

Daniel James looks like he’s going to Man utd for £15m.
# stolen from nufc.com :)

lassassinblanc
Netherlands (Gini)
Netherlands (Gini)

Post by lassassinblanc » Fri May 10, 2019 9:44 am

Toondes wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:50 am
Very Odd one alright, I think a move to ourselves would be better for him. It reminds me a lot of Zaha's move to Man U.

Hearing rumours in Norway that Martin Odegaard will be going out on loan again next season, Ajax the most likely destination for him, but it's a move we are monitoring.
I'll Hazard a guess

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Fri May 10, 2019 10:30 am

lassassinblanc wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:44 am
Toondes wrote:
Very Odd one alright, I think a move to ourselves would be better for him. It reminds me a lot of Zaha's move to Man U.

Hearing rumours in Norway that Martin Odegaard will be going out on loan again next season, Ajax the most likely destination for him, but it's a move we are monitoring.
That'd be an interesting signing if we could get it sorted. Think he could fit in very well in the Almiron/Perez roles. It doesn't look like he has much of a future at Madrid either, so could get a loan to buy.

lassassinblanc
Netherlands (Gini)
Netherlands (Gini)

Post by lassassinblanc » Fri May 10, 2019 11:21 am

CIH wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:30 am
lassassinblanc wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:44 am

That'd be an interesting signing if we could get it sorted. Think he could fit in very well in the Almiron/Perez roles. It doesn't look like he has much of a future at Madrid either, so could get a loan to buy.
What I'm told is the Zidane rates him as a player he managed him for two years at the Castilla he just doesn't feel he can step up to the Real first team just yet, so I doubt any purchase agreement could/would be put in place.

Odegaard himself is out of contract at the end of the 2020 season so before going out on loan he'll be signing a new contract

From what I was Real contacted Ajax in regards to de Ligt at the start of the season and suggested the Odegaard move to them on a 2 year loan though they rejected this.

Odegaard then went to Vitesse were he has had a decent season, leading to Ajax expressing an interest in some kind of deal with Real but not for de Ligt. Real are thought to mulling over this.

Rafa still has a lot of links to Madrid through his time there with the youth team and of course the senior team so he has asked to be kept in touch with any update of Odegaard situation.

One thing I will state is that Odegaards 80k a week wages would be a stretch for Ajax and perhaps ourselves unless Real heavily subsidise them as they have done his last few years out on loan in the Netherlands.
I'll Hazard a guess

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri May 10, 2019 11:56 am

Toondes wrote:
Undoubtedly it’ll turn out to be an awful move for him. He'll barely play and then be farmed out on loan numerous times. Reminds me of when they signed Nick Powell (I think his name was) from charlton or someone a few years back, made a handful of appearances then let go.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Sat May 11, 2019 5:23 pm

Linked with Remi Oudin from Reims

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Sun May 12, 2019 9:00 am

The Sunday papers are saying that we're lining up a bid for the highly rated Lens youngster, Thorgan Hesakmi

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun May 12, 2019 9:03 am

Beatski wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:00 am
The Sunday papers are saying that we're lining up a bid for the highly rated Lens youngster, Thorgan Hesakmi
<laugh>

Wages may be an issue, but Victor Moses (28) would fit perfectly into our formation. He was excellent for Chelsea when they played wingbacks under Conte, Sarri just didn’t like him.

Sanchino
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant

Post by Sanchino » Sun May 12, 2019 10:51 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:03 am
Beatski wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:00 am
<laugh>

Wages may be an issue, but Victor Moses (28) would fit perfectly into our formation. He was excellent for Chelsea when they played wingbacks under Conte, Sarri just didn’t like him.
This. Would suit us to the bone in Rafa's current system. Strong, fast, agile and solid enough defensively.